Bollywood CC # 100! - Note Pg 82 - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
penta , its a mystry horror type story   ...dont want  to disclose      then maza kya rah jayega   ,somthing like "kahaani""   type  movie but   horror  with ghost ...watch this

link    http://www.1channel.ch/watch-6036-The-Orphanage       

watch it on  no   version 2     ,  quality is good in that 😊

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

**Original post has been edited**

**Edited in view of earlier edits**
Edited by souro - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
**Edited in view of earlier edits**
Edited by souro - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I even have a hate group dedicated to taking me down on facebook. Just saw the page. I feel like such a celebrity. I'll post it up as screen shots on my twitter page. Come witness the hilarity for yourself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
We have edited and/or trashed some posts, reason being that incidents that happened in CC should not be discussed in this section of the forum. Whatever happened in CC will be dealt with by the CC Dev Team.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3ViL

Hopefully Facebook can be discussed?

Dex.. Heard u have a hate page dedicated to u? How many likes has it got? Can u see souros name there?? πŸ˜†

Poor Souro...he's only doing his job by editing the posts. πŸ˜†

Yep...someone sent me a link to this Dexter hate page on facebook. They have a mole in their group and they don't even know. πŸ˜†. They call me "down syndrome kid" to "billy goat" to " Nepali chinky wh**e" and whatever cuss words one can come up with. I guess true racism only veers its ugly head under no moderation. At this point, I am quite amused and feel like a total celebrity.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Usman.

oyee.. i like tea  πŸ˜†

yaar my worst option is tea πŸ˜†
so you have a fb hate group made by a bunch of lowlifes who you've never interacted with πŸ˜†... how can people hold so much anger and hatred against someone they've never spoken to, and yet take the higher moral ground? πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg

so you have a fb hate group made by a bunch of lowlifes who you've never interacted with πŸ˜†... how can people hold so much anger and hatred against someone they've never spoken to, and yet take the higher moral ground? πŸ˜†

Beats me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought only celebrities have hate pages dedicated to them. Looks like I am one too now. πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
my post got edited for the first time since I have been on I-F... is this the beginning?πŸ˜†