Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

If you can tweet Salman Erotic Jess, I can do the same to Hritik, Rihanna, Madonna, Priyanka, and whoever else sees my determination!    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Okay, i just meant will he tweet back lol. But try you never know your story might be inspiring enough to get his attention. Good luck
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gladly, Hrithik has hot lips.    πŸ˜‰    But, that is not my intention.  I want to do something financial and maybe take it further.  I have bigger dreams outside of Corporate America.   πŸ˜³

How about getting involved (in your desired capacity) with some indie filmmaker(s) then? That might open a door into that world.
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: D3ViL

If u get on tell me.. I deactivated but if an interesting person ( read male friend) gets on who knows.. Paris jackson had family drama and was tweeting about it. It was .. Interesting too! Hope Ur well today fri3nd!

Oh so you need cough cough gaurav on twitter lol. But ya do try to come there
And gaurav who knows together we can try something bigger than coporate America 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It is worth a shot.  If I tell Hrithik about my troubles in life and how I am a big fan of his, maybe he might offer some support.  I am hopeful Choco.  My job situation is always uncertain, but I hope it turns around.    πŸ€—

Of course it is :) Best of luck Gaurav :) I hope Hrithik, Priyanka, Rihanna, whoever else you tweet offers support and makes you feel better! :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Lx9_5tPdQ[/YOUTUBE]

What is THIS?!!!  Mariah's new song is just ridiculous.  I was expecting better and she still has the lame rappers.     πŸ˜•
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

@dr evil, hope she returns
 @gaurav you must be excited seeing Jlo
@ Erotic Jess:  Thanks for the inspiration.   πŸ˜‰    I will try tweeting and seeing what happens.  I have big dreams and anything can happen in life.  Mariah's new song is so lame.   πŸ˜”

@ Dr3vil:  I am still a little bit worried.  Just trying to make the best of my situation.  Why don't you think I will tweet?    πŸ˜‘   I will prove you wrong.   πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

@ Kal El:  I have a big plan in mind.  You wait and see.  Hrithik will be wanting to invest in my big project.    πŸ˜Š

@ Choco:  Thanks for the kind wishes.  I will tweet my favorites and see if they respond or not.  If not, at least I tried!    πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: wat_up

@dr evil, hope she returns

@gaurav you must be excited seeing Jlo

Oh yes, I can't wait to see J Lo's assets.  πŸ˜‰  But, Mariah has really shocked me with her lame comeback Jess.    πŸ˜†  3 years and this is what I had to look forward to?    πŸ˜•
chocobear thumbnail
Erotic Gaurav you are serious??? Like really😲OMG..oh ok
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'am a mess right now.. so freaking tired..🀒

btww hey everybody..

Himani: your Siggys are super adorable..