Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess? :S Or maybe it's a temporary glitch..aww lol. My current avi is this super cute Raghav-Rohan moment from DIDLM. Kavi's my DP 😍 I miss him. Sigh.

Oh god it was so bad...especially because it was 90+ degrees...everyone was dying fanning themselves...I downed my whole huge water bottle in those 2 hours. πŸ˜† 

Ekto I'm not a friendly person when it's too hot..plsu I was hungry and sleep deprived πŸ˜† B-A-D combination πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
πŸ€—  Erotic Bear.  I wasn't kidding.  If you know Hrithik's website address or email, I want it.

Originally posted by: chocolover89

^Have you tried tweeting him?

Okay, might try that.     πŸ˜²   How are you Choco?    πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Okay, might try that.     πŸ˜²   How are you Choco?    πŸ€—

Hi gaurav. I dont think Hrithik will do much but ok with your mission

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It might work...I don't know why you need to contact Hrithik Gaurav but I hope you can reach him :) Good luck!

I'm good Gaurav, how are you? πŸ€—

Originally posted by: D3ViL

Hey emg try twitter.. He is there .. Ask priyanka chopra for help too! She is on twitter all the time spamming .. 😑 Britney spears too.. And my last add was Paris Jackson ..she seems pretty helpful

Thanks man.   πŸ˜‰    I want to tweet Madonna, Hrithik, Priyanka.  All my favorites.  Even Rihanna!

Originally posted by: wat_up

Hi gaurav. I dont think Hrithik will do much but ok with your mission

If you can tweet Salman Erotic Jess, I can do the same to Hritik, Rihanna, Madonna, Priyanka, and whoever else sees my determination!    πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

πŸ€—  Erotic Bear.  I wasn't kidding.  If you know Hrithik's website address or email, I want it.

You trying to get into movies? Might be a good idea to contact SLB then; he seems to be taking on endless projects with an ever expanding cast. Just be warned that you might end up playing Juliet. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: chocolover89

It might work...I don't know why you need to contact Hrithik Gaurav but I hope you can reach him :) Good luck!

I'm good Gaurav, how are you? πŸ€—

It is worth a shot.  If I tell Hrithik about my troubles in life and how I am a big fan of his, maybe he might offer some support.  I am hopeful Choco.  My job situation is always uncertain, but I hope it turns around.    πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Kal El

You trying to get into movies? Might be a good idea to contact SLB then; he seems to be taking on endless projects with an ever expanding cast. Just be warned that you might end up playing Juliet. πŸ˜‰

Gladly, Hrithik has hot lips.    πŸ˜‰    But, that is not my intention.  I want to do something financial and maybe take it further.  I have bigger dreams outside of Corporate America.   πŸ˜³