Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dr3vil.

tude.. im on youtube. going throught each landing video one by one .. so i can show you the best one!

BUT FOOOK MAN!!  what a clip!!! thats so true.. πŸ˜†
the wet the bathroom! u know if you gonna go pray to god.. dont make it a fookin mess for the next human! respect humans already.. god created me too!

the burpers! ahhh .. and the ones that stare when u enter.. like maattte ur supposed be praying.. on and speed demons..and the ones the wriggle around.
no one has made me laugh that much.. i had tears. and right at the end when u get bumped.. and right at the beginning when u pray and someone comes and corrects the mat for u. foook off!

.. errr thats when i pray.

Awww are you being sweet caz it's ramazan or just aiwen? :P ... but thanks though. Find me the best one! haha

And I can see your not swearing :D that's good. lol, ye it was a random vid but I saw you and Pallo talk about ramazan and one of my friend was showing me this video.. thought I'd share it here :P.. 

ash.attitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Am fine. What you upto nowadays?

Nothing really... BS just became so boring all of a sudden so I lost interest in making posts lol.. been busy with work, friends and a lil bitta packing up.. 
ash.attitude thumbnail
@ Devil: thanks but it's so minute :S I thought they'd capture something more visible. 
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: attitude.ash

Nothing really... BS just became so boring all of a sudden so I lost interest in making posts lol.. been busy with work, friends and a lil bitta packing up..

And I lost interest cos you went MIA :-P

So you going somewhere?
ash.attitude thumbnail

And I lost interest cos you went MIA :-P

So you going somewhere?

Are DEV team members allowed to flirt? :P I'm curious hehe. 

Ye, told ya about my education plans soon ... so been getting my stuff together as I hate leaving things for the very last. OCD! :P other than that.. hmm I was suppose to goto Miami on the 10th, but I cancelled that as I wasn't feeling it. Guess I don't have a vacation this summer! :( 

Any good plans for you? 
ash.attitude thumbnail

did u read the comments tude? people like you complained about it.. and others attacked.. i liked the comment where one fellow tells the other do you know something the world doesn't?  maybe you should call NASA and tell them their curiosity was a waste of time!!πŸ˜†

and this one for you... A video this long in 1080p would take 23 YEARS to get back to earth, so don't complain? you got this in ONE DAY.

gah, i hate people.

...sorry aout the cussing...ramadan sometimes brings out the worst in me!!

LOL! I ain't exactly complaining. I had a bigger expectation considering all the news and updates I've seen. No really, I expected something totally different.. gah!

You make a point however it's stupid to make such a big deal outta this when it's not really that clear.. IMO at least. 

Cuss all you want :P your duas won't be accepted though πŸ˜† j/k. 
souro thumbnail

Are DEV team members allowed to flirt? :P I'm curious hehe.

Ye, told ya about my education plans soon ... so been getting my stuff together as I hate leaving things for the very last. OCD! :P other than that.. hmm I was suppose to goto Miami on the 10th, but I cancelled that as I wasn't feeling it. Guess I don't have a vacation this summer! :(

Any good plans for you?

Male DT members are allowed to flirt :-P Afterall, I learnt a few days back that Vijay flirted with a member and married her. Forget about the marriage part though, concentrate on the flirting part only :-P

There's a sudden plan of going on vacation. At first we were thinking of Bali or Pattaya but cos it's so soon, not getting any bookings. Maybe will go to some place in Indonesia where it's not crowded with tourists and can get a booking on short notice.
ash.attitude thumbnail

Male DT members are allowed to flirt :-P Afterall, I learnt a few days back that Vijay flirted with a member and married her. Forget about the marriage part though, concentrate on the flirting part only :-P

There's a sudden plan of going on vacation. At first we were thinking of Bali or Pattaya but cos it's so soon, not getting any bookings. Maybe will go to some place in Indonesia where it's not crowded with tourists and can get a booking on short notice.

WOW how come no one knows about Vijay's glory days? :P Didn't no one tell you the crushes and the cat fights? :P boy but ye, he chose THE one πŸ˜†. Good for him! :) he now sets a precedent for the rest I suppose! :P 

That's cool! You should take lotsa pictures :D you know I love looking at pictures :P hehe. Where's Pattaya? (too lazy to Google). I always picture places like Indonesia, Singapore etc too be too crowded iunno :S it's weird! maybe stereotypical from what I see on media haha. I always wanted to visit some place European (apart from London as it's depressing there). Always loved their olden style architecture.  

ash.attitude thumbnail

ha .. this one is funny: NASA's next job should be? a cure for stupidity. Not only would it help America, but, they'd be rich because of the large amount of stupid people that exist here.

πŸ˜† i cant believe you wrote what you wrote? even if they landed a ton of sh!t on mars that would be small step for mankind but a giant sh!t for one person. ..

pray for me ash.. not literally, well you can if you want...but i hope you swear so god doesnt accept it! .. but on that note.. night

I can't believe what I wrote either.. but I guess I just felt let down like a bf cheated on me πŸ˜†. Extreme I know

Night night. 
souro thumbnail

WOW how come no one knows about Vijay's glory days? :P Didn't no one tell you the crushes and the cat fights? :P boy but ye, he chose THE one πŸ˜†. Good for him! :) he now sets a precedent for the rest I suppose! :P[/DIV]

That's cool! You should take lotsa pictures :D you know I love looking at pictures :P hehe. Where's Pattaya? (too lazy to Google). I always picture places like Indonesia, Singapore etc too be too crowded iunno :S it's weird! maybestereotypical from what I see on media haha. I always wanted to visit some place European (apart from London as it'sdepressingthere). Always loved their olden stylearchitecture.

Yeah will show you the pics. I'll go via Singapore btw. So will take pics of Singapore as well. I already have lots of pics of Singapore, but of mostly touristy places. If I know you, you'd like to see the pics of Singapore's normal daily life. Will get them for you.

Even I'd like to visit Europe some day mainly because of the architecture. Maybe some day.

Ohh and Pattaya is in Thailand. Edited by souro - 11 years ago