Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr3vil.

U r ungrateful gaurav .. That's true .. ;)

Hey chill.. It might appear as I'm stalking u but I was alerted of gem's pm to me .. So I came to read it.. By the way .. I'm starving.. Really am sooo hungry!

hey hey.. No it doesn't appear like that.. a gem's PM ohooo.. was it a good read?

you don't have a lot of time left anymore..patience

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Sorry it was gauravs pm! And it was exactly like he posted in cc .. Where's the originality EGM? No sweet words .. Something private jokes? Between u and me? No sweet words! Argh :/

Chill patience when it comes to breaking fast lololol patience = piety .. the only way I can make it relevant to fasting is that .. Someone steals Ur breakin fast food and u have to be okay with that !! Lol

Whatever ehh.. Just break it down for me again. What did u eat?

LOL..why do you make it hard for yourself everyday? I have no problems breaking it down cuz I'm not in the fast right now.. πŸ˜†

I didn't eat much today.. just rolls, Cholay, Bread balls that's it..

almost there, almost there.. give yourself a pat.. you made through 17 rozas.. Yaaayyy
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Oh my chill .. Wats a bread ball? I think u have done the impossible and cured my hunger!

Hey Jess.. I'm shopping at CK right now.. Some trendy swimming shorts.. Lime green with dark green.. If I were on twitter I'd show u.. Right right now..

then I should pat myself ehh πŸ˜†

you take whatever filling put it in a slice of bread wrap it and fry.. it's good..

Sorry it was gauravs pm! And it was exactly like he posted in cc .. Where's the originality EGM? No sweet words .. Something private jokes? Between u and me? No sweet words! Argh :/

Chill patience when it comes to breaking fast lololol patience = piety .. the only way I can make it relevant to fasting is that .. Someone steals Ur breakin fast food and u have to be okay with that !! Lol

Whatever ehh.. Just break it down for me again. What did u eat?

I was just to tired, so I cut and paste.  No offense to you of course.  Just saved time and effort from writing a new PM dude.    πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Nooo u lie.. .. u fry your sandwich! Can't b!

why would I lie.. LOL..

it's not a sandwich.. it's a bread ball.. I don't wanna paste a picture and increase your hunger..

Lol don't put a picture I might skip breaking fast and go straight to my 18th..

πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Lol don't put a picture I might skip breaking fast and go straight to my 18th..

I won't πŸ˜† how's shopping going?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I was shopping for my mums birthday present .. Was gonna skip it this year :) no really I was but chickened out .. lolol

chill I feel like macdonalds .. Do u?

meee tooo.. aarggghh why did you have to say it.. Where will I get fish fillet now

awww that's so sweet..

πŸ˜†

“Lick his armpit, you’ll get sense.”…wait…WHAT?!? I. can’t. This killed me. [Beth says: that makes two of us.](Vedam, 2010)(written and submitted by Tollywood Fever)

^ Can't find Kal's Subtitle post..
Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

πŸ˜†

“Lick his armpit, you’ll get sense.”…wait…WHAT?!? I. can’t. This killed me. [Beth says: that makes two of us.](Vedam, 2010)(written and submitted by Tollywood Fever)

^ Can't find Kal's Subtitle post..

eeewwwπŸ€’πŸ˜†