Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri.

What do you mean? No Subah here... its 3:40 in the afternoon here. Are you still up in the wee hours of the morning? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I should stop trying to joke esp. when I know i'm not making sense =/ you said naa vijay ke ghar me der hai andher nahi.. so i was trying to andhera khatam and subah has come.. what kind of subah =/ Jeez, im not making sense atm am i? blame it on the bad college day I had today πŸ˜†
lolz, sort of. i sleep by 5 max. and sometimes by 3/3.30 πŸ˜† but w/ever time i sleep im up by 11 or 12 πŸ˜† Improvement right? I used to go to sleep at 9/10 am earlier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay ke ghar mein der hain andher nahin 

πŸ₯³

anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lemony

aww...
Itney cakes?πŸ˜†

I had falafal burger recently. Was ok ish.
Will it dessert crepes tomorrow.

num hum.
Hamari lawyer...how many years are left?

kya hua na.. i had got cakes on my bday from various bakery shops here and atleast the cakes tasted NICE.. so if i feel like having anything nice here then i order cakes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† recently though i found a good restarant to order from called Cream Centre. its quite good thankfullyyy!
crepes yumm :D meri taraf se bhi. i want rasgullas atm πŸ˜†
Hahaha.. lawyerrr. patani if i'll be able to be one or not.. I am inspired by this right now you know:

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7-8 months to gooo πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -aakanksha- - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

I should stop trying to joke esp. when I know i'm not making sense =/ you said naa vijay ke ghar me der hai andher nahi.. so i was trying to andhera khatam and subah has come.. what kind of subah =/ Jeez, im not making sense atm am i? blame it on the bad college day I had today πŸ˜†
lolz, sort of. i sleep by 5 max. and sometimes by 3/3.30 πŸ˜† but w/ever time i sleep im up by 11 or 12 πŸ˜† Improvement right? I used to go to sleep at 9/10 am earlier πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh trust me, I understand your predicament these days.πŸ˜† Last year when you used to tell us how you're up at 4-5 am in the morning, I'd be like what's wrong with this girl?πŸ˜† But now I'm in the same boat. I usually go to bed at arounnd 3 or 4 even though I have to get to work by 9. 😑
So I hear ya...and yes 3 or 4 is definitely better than 9 or 10. πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

Do you watch all of the shows you get the gifs from or do you know exactly what to type on google? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kal El thumbnail

awww. thats sweet of you to sayyy 😳 i really didn't think ppl would remember me. hehee 😳 I am also busy with college from today onwards.. its my last year.. need to work hard bcoz my 4th year result wasnt so good :( and if i dont pull up my socks, i might land up with a second division in my LLB degree which is my main degree.. its gonna be terribly bad and sad if i do worried! My course ends next June.
i feel so lost on BS CC nowadays.. whenever I enter its always new ppl and i have a blank face πŸ˜† Its def. good to see u after so longg =D where's Maddy btw?

Just abandon every last bit of morals and ethics you have in your soul. That's the key. πŸ˜‰
anku- thumbnail

Oh trust me, I understand your predicament these days.πŸ˜† Last year when you used to tell us how you're up at 4-5 am in the morning, I'd be like what's wrong with this girl?πŸ˜† But now I'm in the same boat. I usually go to bed at arounnd 3 or 4 even though I have to get to work by 9. 😑
So I hear ya...and yes 3 or 4 is definitely better than 9 or 10. πŸ˜†

you're? anything interesting that keeps you awake for so late? πŸ˜† and umm, i went MIA from twitter again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wanna throw my blackberry away, IPhone 5 where art thou

Anyone here still uses Blackberry ??
Kal El thumbnail

Do you watch all of the shows you get the gifs from or do you know exactly what to type on google? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha I am a master of Google-fu πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

you're? anything interesting that keeps you awake for so late? πŸ˜† and umm, i went MIA from twitter again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wish! My social life has gone for a toss after Feb end.😑 The last date I went on was that disastrous  February date that I talked about on here after which I vowed celibacy until Halloween.πŸ˜† Let's see... 2 more months to go to see if I can keep my word to myself. πŸ₯±

You're not on twitter? What do you mean? Did you deactivate or just stopped tweeting?