Originally posted by SONOMAKTER1

Originally posted by ANNMT

Originally posted by reema.gcpatra

ok please stop we forgot the original topiv whom the girl called Aarti choose . If she chooses Gurmeet then ok but I know she will definitly go with Barun but she has to face Sanaya
Now lets start war between Aarti(dont know her name) and Sanaya...🀣

good joke aarti gonna choose barun 🀣 never if she is blind than offcourse she gonna choose him 🀣

🀣
is she reallly...

she isn't babes thats way choose Hottyyy Gurmeet😳

Joke of the Day...

ur  comments 4 me Joke of the chectury 
chectury πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    i knew tujey english nhi aati  ...pahley samjhna seekh le baat mai dusro ki  language pe comment mara kar πŸ˜›

chal itna dair sa thik sa bat ki tujha akal nahi aye aja apni godde godde face mujhe bi acha nahi lagta bara janti ha mujha  tu kyu tu mare ghar ki servent ha ka jo mare bare ma itna jayada janti ha baisa ma tujha apni ghar ki servent bi na banao just tell me about ur real name have some doubt about u just want to clear my all confusion jaan πŸ˜‰
aa gyi apni aukaat pe πŸ˜‰Tongue goody  not godde  .uff😑...iski gandi vaali english,  beta hindi use karlo  tumharey bas ki nhi hai english Tongue

kya convo  hai πŸ˜†   ab hasi aa rhi hai  read karkey
Edited by ANNMT - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nicko787

America!!! Why is this happening? 
Actually such  thing can happen anywhere

What kinda people does this stuff? It sick

This is such sad stuff..Innocent people are dying because of few nutcases. Gives us a understanding that if we are not safe in a place of worship, we're not safe anywhere...

But seriously its time for the US government to do something about it..This is ridiculous and atrocious.
Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
Just got done watching QeT. Loved it! Thanks dex for the recommendation and thank you desu for pushing me to finish it. The only complaint I have is when Moiz at the end says that for a man who works for his family it is important to have a woman who does not cross her boundary.Well, she would not have if you had not been an a-hole!
Originally posted by frosty

Just got done watching QeT. Loved it! Thanks dex for the recommendation and thank you desu for pushing me to finish it. The only complaint I have is when Moiz at the end says that for a man who works for his family it is important to have a woman who does not cross her boundary.Well, she would not have if you had not been an a-hole!

No problem Frosty! I really liked it too. Yep...if he had not been such an ass, Aisha wouldn't have even bothered to look elsewhere. Totally agreed. 
Watch Daaam..only 18 episodes.. it broke some TRP records back in Pakistan..It's really good..

Zarah Hidayatullah (Sanam Baloch) and Maliha Sami (Aamina Sheikh) have been close friends for over seven years. Zarah belongs to a lower-middle-class family and Maliha comes from an upper class household, yet their class difference has never threatened their unbreakable bond. Maliha has been there for her friend through many hardships, though she never really knew the extent of the mental anguish that plagued Zarah's life. The first blow to their friendship comes when Maliha's elder brother Junaid (Adeel Hussain), shows his interest in marrying Zarah. Her parents have no objection to the union, but it comes as a real shock to Maliha. Somehow Maliha is not able to fathom the thought that her best friend could marry her only brother. Daam is the story of the price that she pays to her best friend to stop this marriage and how that price becomes a Daam (trap) for all of them.

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSCv0WUCto
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Watch Daaam..only 18 episodes.. it broke some TRP records back in Pakistan..It's really good..

Zarah Hidayatullah (Sanam Baloch) and Maliha Sami (Aamina Sheikh) have been close friends for over seven years. Zarah belongs to a lower-middle-class family and Maliha comes from an upper class household, yet their class difference has never threatened their unbreakable bond. Maliha has been there for her friend through many hardships, though she never really knew the extent of the mental anguish that plagued Zarah's life. The first blow to their friendship comes when Maliha's elder brother Junaid (Adeel Hussain), shows his interest in marrying Zarah. Her parents have no objection to the union, but it comes as a real shock to Maliha. Somehow Maliha is not able to fathom the thought that her best friend could marry her only brother. Daam is the story of the price that she pays to her best friend to stop this marriage and how that price becomes a Daam (trap) for all of them.

OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSCv0WUCto

Thanks for the suggestion. Will watch it next after I'm done watching Maat. 
Originally posted by bambogli

&  Prachi, always teen  πŸ˜† 

No now she claims to be 21 or somethingπŸ˜†
Oh Woah Nicko is banned. 😲On his birthday no less. This is some kind of a record. πŸ˜†
Dex: you're welcome.. it's really good..
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri.

Oh Woah Nicko is banned. 😲On his birthday no less. This is some kind of a record. πŸ˜†
good riddance on his birthday. πŸ˜† 

just kidding. come back. I've got no one to piss off anymore. πŸ˜­