Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Vishal and Gia Maneks happy friendship day (Page 2)

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
in todays segment gia herself told that vishal is a true friend and other are likeBig smile,...dizzz in the begining of the segment...i think dat refers to the rest of the cast...during hooka thing also it was vishal who stood for gia in a press conference...v only got to know who our true frnds in our bad times...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasp13vanisreeavniraoSandy914AymeeA2ZVictorywestindian

sp13 Groupbie
sp13
sp13

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Tfs they were so cute in the segment Vishaal is such a nice guy .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy914

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

in todays segment gia herself told that vishal is a true friend and other are likeBig smile,...dizzz in the begining of the segment...i think dat refers to the rest of the cast...during hooka thing also it was vishal who stood for gia in a press conference...v only got to know who our true frnds in our bad times...

Gia did say that other are justLOL .  Keep working hard Gia tough time will pass and rest will return as soon as you have net project signed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13sweetymolSandy914

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
yes really gia-Vishal share a good friendship bond from begining of the show...

compared to other casts...

Vishal is always sweet in on screen as jigar, bhabhi ka chamcha...off screen a good freind of her...

ramyaasp13avniraosweetymolSandy914AymeeNazimKiDewaniMandy20

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Vishal did not turn away from Gia in her tough time.  It is great to see that. Rucha and Gia were good friends but somehow i feel two women cannot be good friends if they are in same profession.  Nazim is a me and mine kind of guy and he will go far.

excues me nazim is not me and mine kind of guy... he is bussy with his films n doesn't mean he is not a good friend of giaa...they r also a very good friend.. he can't show his friendship in front whole world but everybodies knows Giaa n Naaz r bestest friends!! Naaz is such a nyc guy with friendly nature he have such a good bonding with Giaa,Rucha n Vishal!!

You may be correct but it hurt that neither nazim or rupal even mentioned Gia in there success 600 epi interview.  I can understand that they must have a gag order by star plus but vishaal is not scared and he has much less influence than these two.  Makes me wonder if reduction in jigar scenes on sns is due to all this politics going on the sets of sns.

lol about of Nazim i cant say anything...dnt know much of him in offscreen segments as they just try to promote the show...

but vishal i can say one thing when he got his award in starpariwar or Indian telly awards for best devar/beta not sure ...he told he is very happy he got this award its all because of two womans one is his mother and the other is Ekta kapoor who gave him a chance to enter television,... and instead of thanking Rashmi sharma he thanked Ekta kapoor...he is a straight forward guy who is not scared of any channel and PH he says what he feels is right...

so that may be the reason for his less screen presence...

ramyaasp13avniraosweetymolSandy914AymeeNazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
nodoubt Giaa n Vishal have such a gr8 bonding... They r really good friends... They chemistry shows onscreen offscreen both... I really like Giaa vishal friendship...

Today SbS seg was really good...!! Both r looking fabtastic...

Edited by -GiNa- - 05 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasp13avniraosweetymolSandy914Mandy20

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
it was so good to see them having fun Wink !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasweetymolavniraoSandy914

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Vishal did not turn away from Gia in her tough time.  It is great to see that. Rucha and Gia were good friends but somehow i feel two women cannot be good friends if they are in same profession.  Nazim is a me and mine kind of guy and he will go far.

excues me nazim is not me and mine kind of guy... he is bussy with his films n doesn't mean he is not a good friend of giaa...they r also a very good friend.. he can't show his friendship in front whole world but everybodies knows Giaa n Naaz r bestest friends!! Naaz is such a nyc guy with friendly nature he have such a good bonding with Giaa,Rucha n Vishal!!

You may be correct but it hurt that neither nazim or rupal even mentioned Gia in there success 600 epi interview.  I can understand that they must have a gag order by star plus but vishaal is not scared and he has much less influence than these two.  Makes me wonder if reduction in jigar scenes on sns is due to all this politics going on the sets of sns.

lol about of Nazim i cant say anything...dnt know much of him in offscreen segments as they just try to promote the show...

but vishal i can say one thing when he got his award in starpariwar or Indian telly awards for best devar/beta not sure ...he told he is very happy he got this award its all because of two womans one is his mother and the other is Ekta kapoor who gave him a chance to enter television,... and instead of thanking Rashmi sharma he thanked Ekta kapoor...he is a straight forward guy who is not scared of any channel and PH he says what he feels is right...

so that may be the reason for his less screen presence...

Yes, maybe vishal did harm his role on sns but I wish rupal,nazim, rucha had also supported Gia inher difficult time instead of changing their tun so quickly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolavniraoSandy914

Go to top