Vishal and Gia Maneks happy friendship day - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
yes really gia-Vishal share a good friendship bond from begining of the show...

compared to other casts...

Vishal is always sweet in on screen as jigar, bhabhi ka chamcha...off screen a good freind of her...
Originally posted by Saathfan

You may be correct but it hurt that neither nazim or rupal even mentioned Gia in there success 600 epi interview.  I can understand that they must have a gag order by star plus but vishaal is not scared and he has much less influence than these two.  Makes me wonder if reduction in jigar scenes on sns is due to all this politics going on the sets of sns.

lol about of Nazim i cant say anything...dnt know much of him in offscreen segments as they just try to promote the show...

but vishal i can say one thing when he got his award in starpariwar or Indian telly awards for best devar/beta not sure ...he told he is very happy he got this award its all because of two womans one is his mother and the other is Ekta kapoor who gave him a chance to enter television,... and instead of thanking Rashmi sharma he thanked Ekta kapoor...he is a straight forward guy who is not scared of any channel and PH he says what he feels is right...

so that may be the reason for his less screen presence...

nodoubt Giaa n Vishal have such a gr8 bonding... They r really good friends... They chemistry shows onscreen offscreen both... I really like Giaa vishal friendship...

Today SbS seg was really good...!! Both r looking fabtastic...Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
it was so good to see them having fun 😉 !!!
Originally posted by bhavya

lol about of Nazim i cant say anything...dnt know much of him in offscreen segments as they just try to promote the show...

but vishal i can say one thing when he got his award in starpariwar or Indian telly awards for best devar/beta not sure ...he told he is very happy he got this award its all because of two womans one is his mother and the other is Ekta kapoor who gave him a chance to enter television,... and instead of thanking Rashmi sharma he thanked Ekta kapoor...he is a straight forward guy who is not scared of any channel and PH he says what he feels is right...

so that may be the reason for his less screen presence...

Yes, maybe vishal did harm his role on sns but I wish rupal,nazim, rucha had also supported Gia inher difficult time instead of changing their tun so quickly.
Aww love their hug, you can tell they are besties😊

Thanks for sharing.
Yeah they are having so much fun.. Nice to see them together again.. Tfs
It was so nice to see giaa and vishal together... thank you
Giaa n Vishal share a great bondin n it was great seein them tgther as best buddies love the bth of them it was a cute segment thanx 4 sharing...
I don't think nazim and giaa are really that good of friends. I have talked to him before and he told me that he has never really hung out with giaa away from shoots. They both are professional and not really friends. They might say they are friends..but jjust for the fans