Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

i dun understand krishhh:( :s

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
What i have judged from this chracter is
The chracter does not know the true meanings of friendship and love...
He forgots his bestfirend in a day and now he is ready to forget his love for one thing ...
Friendship emotions hv been ruined in the show ...:( :(

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
This is not east for him- common giving birth to a baby is something not you just forgets !! It is huge thing and you wnat krish to forget everything and praise her mahaan wife ?? really ?? He is in state of shock right now - and it is not esy for anyone - IS it easy for anyone to forgive easily if they find out that your husband or wife has a child outside your marriage ?? Will you forget it that easily Z?? NO right !! soo why blaming krish ??  Reason may be anything but giving birth is something really big - No joke man !! Rajni must have told herself to her husband before marrige she didnt do tht herself - I undeerstand it is not her fault but forgetting about it just in a dy is not possible for krish - for for anyone i believe ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

pinal01 Newbie
pinal01
pinal01

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with ami 100% on that. He has been very understanding from day one that does not mean he is bound to forget/forgive everything Rajni does!! Oh and he didnt forget his bestfriend in a day Paulomi has just been out of the script its not like she is around Krish and he is not giving any attention to Paulomi. SO its not fair to blame him for forgetting his best friend!

Edited by pinal01 - 05 August 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I mean the same...the chracter has been presented like this...
And secondly krish said if he knows this thing before marraige he ll nt go for it...i mean love is beyond all these things if that was just a mistake it can be forgiven ...but he said he ll not agree even if she told him the truth
hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Haaaeww innaa gussa:P

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index