FRIENDSHIP DAY SPL!!!!

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey friends!!!!Monkey Icon

happy friendship day to all of u all...Monkey Icon 

I very well know that I am late to wish u all... but still

here I am to wish u all in a special way with a friendship day special update... Monkey Emoticons

OS on the bestest of best friends...

Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 05 August 2012 at 5:50am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinurstar94roshnithedivasoumyakJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniworldequalsyou-Snehaa-StolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskr--Ritu--KR_anki_ArShanature-beautyFate.IntervinedRoxxy47sweetydiyafrienprincessSoniasapnaarshaenriquemagical_maniayogini64-Jum-RulzZ-sujana9-FrozenRain-JollyRancher.dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeluv_arshacrazyskyLovenarbhiLoveurlife1Snigs.AwesomeSauce.anjali22hetu29Black_StoneBorn2Dancekuhu_ArshaMadhu_ArSha-Ocean.eyes-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
                       ArSha~~yeh dosti~~

(shakti's POV)
What the hell? now this idiot wont even pick up my call... huh!!! why do I care jab mere liye uske paas time nahi hai... but woh itna special din kaise bhul sakta hai? mujhe bhul gaya?

I went to bed, I didn't feel like sleeping but had to since I had to attend the academy tomorrow morning... jis ke liye main yahan NY mein hu... par mere frnz mere saath nahi hai... woh mere saath nahi hai...

I went to bed uske khayalon mein na jaane kab aankh lag gayi... I was sleeping dreaming about the beautiful mermories, those amazing moments we had spent together on the sets of DID and D3... but there was something to disturb the beautiful dream... a knock at my door...

kamse kam sapne mein toh khush ho lene do...

I cursed the person on my door step... bl**dy hell... mera sapna kharab kar diya...

I saw the clock on the side table it was 5 in the morning... Iss waqt kaun ho sakta hai?? I kept the weird thoughts aside and moved towards the door and opened it up whike rubbing my eyes... I saw someone with loads of boxes gift wrapped hiding the face of the person standing in front of me...

(Amar's POV)
she opened the door rubbing her her  eyes... oops neend kharab kar di maine!!! ab toh bahut dant padegi... tayyar ho ja Amar... tu pitne wala hai...

"hey shakku bai... kaisi hai?" I said giving her a bone crushing hug... she pushed me away... Kunwar Amarjeet Singh... aaj toh teri band baja kar rahegi yeh Shakti Mohan Sharma...

"tu yahan kya kar raha hai?" 
bahut zyada gussa hai... manaana padega...

"tujhse milne aaya hu... kya main apni shkku bai ko milne bhi nahi aa sakta woh bhi aaj k din? FRIENDSHIP'S DAY par..." I said with a puppy dog face...

" ab aise cute faces banayega toh main tujhse gussa kaise ho sakti hu? waise bhi tujhse zyada time ke liye main naraaz nahi reh sakti pata nahi kyu..." she said with a pout...

"ah!!! that's my charm... saari ladkiyan meri deewani" I said holding my invisible collar...

"oh hello Prince of Indore... apni taarif karna chod n lets plan sumthing for the day.." she chirped... I can do anything for that awesome smile on my best frnz face...

"kyu aaj kya spl hai?" I said trying to irritate her...

"kunwar?"

"acha fine babaa... tu plan k baare mein soch mein fresh ho k aata hu..."

"kunwar?"

"ab kya hai shakz?"

"tu yahan kaise?"

lo ab jali madam ki tubelight...

"tujhse milne... aur kya..."

"aur tera kaam?"

"tere liye kuch bhi..." I winked at her "ab main jaa kar fresh ho jau... till then tu plan kar le tujhe kya kya karna hai?"

I came back n saw the room decorated so well... I was rooted to my place...

"yeh sab kya hai?"

"tu mere liye India se NY aa sakta hai toh main yeh sab nahi kar sakti?"

"its just wow!! bikul teri tarah..." 

"chal chal ab makkhan marna bandh kar n lets start with the celebration"

"waise shakz, mere liye toh har din friendship day ki tarah spl hai... till u r there with me..." he said meaning each n evry word...

they chit-chatted, danced and lot of fun that they missed for so many days... they enjoyed the entire day... just the two...

ArSha Freinds forever!!!!

Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 05 August 2012 at 6:08am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

rimssssssRupali_13-swaron-putrinurakshayshettyAda_Arshavaishkreyaarushiiineeliyerstar94KoolKatzDevilish.Angelgrungta11Eyesfriendlymalificientbluelake99musicismylifebhavi09kriyansh19rock_ruviGayatriJethaniJ-chankreya204-Snehaa-enrique305Jahnavi_KRASJeeya_AngelStolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskrPinkpearlyArtistic_Strokecool_star14Saumya_D3--Ritu--Crazy4AshVikKR_anki_ArShaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47sumimitasweetydiyafrienKUSHA14princessSonia--Shukti--nature-beautyKanchi..magical_maniayogini64sapnaarshadon girlsLovenarbhiAwesomeSauce.hetu29Black_StoneBorn2DanceSnigs.-FrozenRain-dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeJollyRancher.luv_arshakuhu_Arshacrazyskybluelashes-Ocean.eyes--CRJ-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
    FRIENDS~~BESTIES N NEW!!!~~

Bold blue lines for Swayam, Bold Purple lines for Sharon, Italics Blue for Rey n Italics Purple for Kria

gosh!!! these gals... kabhi time pe nahi aa sakti...

"Rey, why don't you give her a call and ask her?" I gave him a pleading look...

"ek baat bataa woh teri best frnd hai na... toh mujhse call karne k liye kyu keh raha hai??"

"huh!! rite... par tera call toh woh humesha pick karlegi... after all uska boyfriend jo hai..."

"aisa hai toh why don't u give a call to ur siren, Sharon?"  

"woh main... woh..." I didnt had anything to say... waah this dude knows how to zip up my mouth...

we were waiting since an hour and more... but these girls didn't turn up... yaar koi inhe jaa kar samajhaye... aaj k din yeh kisi date p nhi jaa rahi but they are going with their besties to celebrate this spl day...

Rey was getting irritated...

"Kria ko toh samajh aata hai... meri baatcutter humesha late ho jaati hai but this Sharon.."

"yaar why the hell are you blaming it all on my Sharon... isisliye keh raha tha directly unke ghar jaa kar unhe surprise dete hai... but nhi..."

bola Sharon ki taraf se... 

"direct ghar jaate toh pura din wait kar waati..."

"toh ab kya kar rahein hai?"

"boys just stop it... aaj k din bhi jhagda..." the boys turned around to see them standing with the most beautiful smile on their faces... they looked angels...

the boys turned their backs facing the others'...
we moved forward... Sharon to Swayam and I to Rey... but then it clicked me...

kria ko Swayam se baat karni chahiye ar mujhe Rey se... but Kria... I thought about it and looked up at her and saw that she was going thru the same thoughts...

we exchanged a smile and moved towards our respective buddies...

and then started the manaofying session...

what next we saw the boys winking at each other... was it all a plan...

"finally Ice n Fire can think of something same" Rey/Swayam said in Sharon/Kria's ears...

yes now the differences between us were slowly getting vanished but was everything really well...

I looked at her yes now we can be frnz...as well...

they spent the entire evening with their best frnz and  the new frnz

Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 05 August 2012 at 6:30am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitha.h.narushiiiRupali_13-swaron-putrinurakshayshettykriyaanshurockswaron933archisha06preetibahetistar94KoolKatzEyesfriendlyroshnithedivagrungta11neeliyer..ANVESHA..shiksha_03CHOCOLATEKRIYAJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethani-Snehaa-rock_ruvi--Ritu--Artistic_Strokecool_star14StolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskrArShaAngelsSaumya_D3PinkpearlyHimu_arsha.Comics_Music.Kanchi..-Jum-RulzZ-magical_maniayogini64sapnaarshaKR_anki_ArShaCrazy4AshViksumimitaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Keisha.sweetydiyafrienKUSHA14princessSonia-FrozenRain-AwesomeSauce.anjali22hetu29Black_StoneBorn2DancebluelashesSnigs.JollyRancher.luv_arshadancersqueenmoon_cupcakekuhu_Arshacrazysky-Ocean.eyes-

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
res

Hug

sorry late unres kiya

aaj maths ka FA tha isiliye itna late ho gaya Tongue

well dis was really superb

aur likhti jaa tu Wink

Edited by abhiyakreya - 07 August 2012 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Awesome updates shenz:):):)

Luvd it very much:):)

And happy friendship day:):)

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

guys yahan toh unres kar dena pls...

-Ocean.eyes-

d3_rox Goldie
d3_rox
d3_rox

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Amazing!!! loved it...n happy frndship day!!!!

UR true frnd who undrstnds whn i say "i 4gt" Waits 4evr whn i say "1 min" Stays whn i say "Leave me alone" and u open the door "evn b4 i knock" Tysm 4being der!!!!

-shenz-

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Amazing work shenz both were super sweet..
Thanx 4 d pm

-shenz-

Go to top