Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's sweet that she think of him as a brother! Their friendship is so sweet 😊
Hey Sanay called Barun one day Baby also in one of their early interview...it doesnt mean they mean it...It is fun for them and we are having fun by watching them...we also call sometime our friend  "bhai chup ho jao" or something like that...and I remeber in our college and school days if we used to go with friendship band boys used to get teased that they are geeting rakhi from us...so its like that...😊
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when someone says that tu mera bhai hai mera bandhu that doesnot mean that he/she share bro-sis relation...its just way to say to that u are very dear frnd to me...atleast that how we talk in mumbai...

so dont look to much into it..in the same seg she said that she only ties rakhi to her own bro and not alny one else...😃
sajanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is not the first time she said ...i hv heard this before also
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they are super cute...even Barun once said that Sanaya is like a younger brother
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so what???
i also call my frnds like this
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

then barun said aur ye beta tumhare liye,to is ka matlab sanaya ka baap ban gaya lol😆.

Can someone please tell me what is the english translation of this? n😳
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Can someone please tell me what is the english translation of this? n😳

It means that if Barun addresses Sanaya is a 'beta',(child)so does that mean that he has become her father?😊Hope that helped😊
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aisehi boldia yaar...sach mein thodi manti hai?? we all know Sanaya how's she...she talks without thinking twice...n she n Barun share a very solidwala friendship...n am sure she didnt mean the brother word coz if u consider ur co-actor as a brother then u just dont able to romance with him...its natural...
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anam.

In the same segment, Barun called Sanaya "beta", it doesn't mean he considers Sanaya as his daughter 

I so agree with u...she said it just like that..in frienship we call our friends with any name...that doesnt mean we mean it...there r lot of SBS segemtns where Sanaya addressed Barun as mere pati does that mean she considers him her hubby?? they r frnds yaar !