MG OS: YOUR LOVE

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Hiii friends first of all

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO YOU ALL

here is something that i wrote ...
its not completey mine it is an inspiration from what i read a long ago...
hope you all like it

They've been friends for quite a long time. The girl would always sing songs to the guy but he was not aware of the beautiful creation that she leads to  while in return the guy would compose dozens of poems just for her … … unaware of her reaction he just wrote his heart his desires for her . Every single word that maan wrote was  infused with unfathomable passion and as every ink spills, so does yearning and love ……. The love that he bore for her in his heart …….. the love which was has been a important part of his life …… the love which only makes him feel that he is her but whether the other would be true ever ……. Whether his feelings will be reciprocated in the way they used to be………… whether he'll be able to tell her………..

Hers is the sweet voice that awakens the boy from deep slumber and the one, a soothing lullaby that cradles him to bed everyday her voice sweet and soothing complinating her name geet ……. They have been friends since ages and holds the beautiful feeling that emotion that now counts for them ……..

There is no storm to intense for them to endure, no mountain too high for them to reach and no problem too big for them to overcome.

Whether it is their fight or her cribbings ……. He never complained but she never ever understood his unspoken words neither he was able to comprehend her feelings……………. Still going through the beautiful phase of their life long friendship ………………

One day he decided to take her to the shore…….finally decided to tell her what he feels how she capture his mind and now life with her self ……………

Their hands were held and their fingers locked as they walked through life …….. their life promising in their hearts to never let it go . They became the light to each other's path, the strength for every weakness and the smile for every tear.

Their love was far more sweeter than the sweetest honey, higher than the limitless heavens and deeper than the deepest ocean. The finest words could never portray the strong friendship that encloses them.

that day during the sunset maan  asked her : "would there be a chance that you fall in love with me?"

"of course"  geet  replied.

The sweet exchange of words continued as new chapters of their lives began unfolding. It was the time to flip the coin and take a glimpse on the other side……….the side that would always contain a new passion of their laove and never ending friendship . A once pleasant friendship became a passionate romance. They were so engrossed into each other, engulfed by the warmth of the love they shared.they became a comarade for each other their days and nights were marked by each other's presence …………..

Maan always pleases geet with his best skills which will everytime left her falling for him more …..

They were immersed in the depths of each other's heart, so in love that they could write books about their love. As their eyes meet, seconds turned hours and as his lips press against the geet's the universe paused to witness such immeasurable love.

He softly captured her lips taking her lower lips softy kissing her taking her to heavens making her experience the sweet taste of his love nibbling and sucking her lips she willingly given her in his demand let him own her by her unfattomable love ……………

Tasting her sweet honey telling her he possessed and was  obssessed with her…….

but the good days of their growing love doesn't continue destiny and fate parted them …….  Maan left geet and in return she never questioned always give in to his demands as always never questiones him…..

They broke up. Knife-life words spitting out from his mouth were  piercing and wrecking the girl's heart apart. She was emotionally battered. In fact, both of them were for none of them thought this would have happened. None of them desired to put an end . The sun hid behind the shadows of the clouds as lightning flashed across the sky. A few moments have passed and the heavens began pouring out its tears. The bright picture was filled with shades of agony.

Heavens poured for their heart breaking into pieces bleeding for each other They embraced for the very last time whispering cold and unbearable words of goodbye to each other never ever wanting to meet each other………………..

A couple of sunsets have passed yet the maan's heart remained wounded ……. She was deep within him….her memories that they possessed …. Their cute and angry moments marked with the cold words of their last meeting….

. He found himself trapped in a cage of regrets. His heart grew weak every passing moment longing for his geet . He lost more than just a lover but a best friend. The roots that were once deep were easily plucked out. For two years maan cried over his bestfriend …. Geet …. The maan who never ever wanted to be apart from her has not been able to feel her presence from two years  . Tears kept rolling down his cheeks as he stab himself with letters the geet  once wrote for him and  The poems that once he wrote for her which  were once overflowing with inexpressive joy, poems that were filled with a vast array of colors are now dull and dead .he now craves for her…. His best friend wanting to be with her again to cherish their life long friendship to be the most important part of her life again and to make her his life and soul…..to mark her his…. To repent infront of her for his words ….but can't  He had to endure 2 years of unending torment.

One day  he came across her…. Once a person who never wanted to see her found himself in a new joy after having her one glimpse  wanted to speak to her asked her that willl she ever give him a second chance ….. if they could once again journey together, steal blissful glimpses from the past and head towards the future together lovers or best friends it doesn't matter as long as they're together

Maan wanted to ask her and finally gathering his courage walked near her and expressed himself with such a calm and composure

. "Can't we just forget what happened and write a new chapter in our lives? Can't we just hold on to the happy memories and use it to reignite the fire in our hearts? Can't we have one last chance? Can't we?"

Maan clutched geet's arms as he cried these words  but she  turned away and said:

"What happened in the past stays in the past, to be honest I don't have any feelings for you anymore."

Maan was shattered hearing her and shook her  arms and uttered: "Look me in the eyes and say you don't love me! you're my best friend, you're the one person who knows me, who knows how I feel even without saying a word, the one who can look deep into my eyes and tell me how I am doing."

Geet  did what maan asked  was stunned. He stood there watching helplessly as she  walked away from him leaving him in agony of his own ……………..

if u like it then please do press like button and comment

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorageetshuklaalina_nisavynyazzymkd.70ammyicycoolPaingelnavyanissikrishna.vij10PoonamTArjunKiAshmans22ruark_22MSgayatrilatecomermamatha.anisa79nemraCiaMaaneetpreet.harmanrostrubykatariyashruthiruchsluvu4ever143crazy_125TinaSwissRupi_bainspari1689varthyadi000sanam1234umounacutyneel11erumzaheersupernasahuTamanna_TJmansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12sree10-eiya-aksnsree.maneetmuskaan...aakritisri1111Rocks.Dharadivya22crazy_swetaanjalisen85angel_smilyMSK_4eversridevi_ndreamymishti88Vinsh23doublecrossaditi_2010JananivjcmayapariKasiKasiana1411randhir_ki_dollshri12sobia4maaneetDei_GratiakshubhangilovesiarsusmitaTeamMcSwarekHanishadeviTia-AFreeBirdawesomepoojanehakapoor7angelic_cutesmallvilleambbiha_nandy_harshithaaaaaaafreya123yoga23priyaAsh1991honeygrape-Priti11-maaniqraHansaNshah10maansee-Sexy-love2_somaRemya_Pillaizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19punam2712kabslocksgill123-Mounika-Angel13leenugurulehrLILY111144MonaSWritesJayeeta_06dolly10richa_kapoorchavvi16amandadsouza95vrinda22manesha76levernemysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--abinash079.hayaat.DownhillKrishna_Souravspvdtabby999Donnaa

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
is it sad kya ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalpari