Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Keep Your Speakers On Guys

Sara: Stutz Hug
Stuti: Banana Hug
Sara: Its NL timeDancing
Stuti: Yes It isStern Smile But urm.. I didn't get the entriesSleepy
Sonia: I thought its already a week lateLOL
Stuti: Ya right! I guess I need a new sign upOuch
Sara: Can we stop boring the people and start with the NL! As it is..
Stuti: Ya fine!Big smile

*clears throat*

So, Rishtedaars Hug
A big hug to all of you'll Hug
Welcome to the seond edition of the third series of Newsletters on the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ForumBig smile

So, first the creditsBig smile

Well, this time I will directly write the names!
-Rasmi24-, srkfan4ever, ~Saraa~, moonlight08, Maha_Naksh4ever, shruti.sweety

^Thank you guys Hug

Winner Siggies: -.Preet.-
Texts/Main Siggy: -Stutz-
Help with background music: ..first.rain..
Help with categories: -Ridzzi-

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 August 2012 at 6:44am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaVertzyrkkhfan4everanu2908DeviatedTesoro.ANN91shruthi.sweetyhiranrocksmaha_femir4everMamuKiBhanjikumarandilsoblivious.Meow_Aleena.Mohabbatein.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|Rishton Ka Aashiyaana :: Newsletter Edition#2 |~" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Well d best episode was on 9th July Big smile Embarrassed
the reason is...yes d rain romance...it was just awesome Embarrassed
naksh romance was just fantastic Embarrassed well i dont need to say much about it right???
LOL

YR made me cry throughout July, how do i choose an emotional scene i don't know.. but i had to, it has to be Bma's vidaai.. she didn't not cry, but brought out some facts of a marriage and it's feeling related to a girl that it made all the people present at the wedding venue teary-eyed.. one of the best scenes of July, it was..Big smile
it aired on 23rd July, 2012..Smile

Well,no doubt the most Romantic Scene is none other than Naksh rain Romance on "Jadoo yeh kya chal gaya" songHeartBig smile...
this was unexpected scene.though it was a dream sequence...but it was picturised beautifully and naturallyClap...nice to hear that song after so many daysBig smile

Naksh had been to party. during their return,it was raining heavely due to which they got struck in the traffic jam.they saw couple crossing the road who were almost sharing tight hugWinkHeart...seing this naksh shared cute eyelockWink and soon landed in "dreamland of romance
HeartWink with "jadoo...chal gaya" song in the BGClap...Naksh were loking very hot n cute.naiitk hugging ak from back and throwing flower on song was treat to watchDay Dreaming
"jadoo yeh kya chal gaya" song along with Naksh amazing chemistry added charm and made the scene romantic
Heart..so, no doubt this is the most romantic scene of the monthWinkBig smile

This Month's Rating: 3/5
Ouchwell this month was not too good not too bad types right guys?????Ouch
the month started wid akshara bringing chikki to singhaniya sadan ...
then daddaji n bm wedding...
well we got good trps but still guys dont u feel that daddaji bm wedding wasnt neccesarryConfused
and the only worth watching thing in the whole month was naksh rain romanceEmbarrassed
guys didnt u love it...naksh rockedEmbarrassed
naksh ne sach me jaadu chala diyaEmbarrassedLOL
well coming to the rating i feel 3/5 is apt...
do share your views guysBig smile

Edited by -Stutz- - 05 August 2012 at 5:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaVertzyrkkhfan4everanu2908DeviatedTesoro.hiranrocksmaha_femir4ever.Antique_Piece.Meow_Aleenakumarandils

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
6th July had us drooling over the dialogue of the month.. aww it was just just beautiful.. the ease that  has slipped into Naitik' and Akshara's relationship was clearly shown in this dialogue..Day Dreaming
Naitik wants a girl and Akshara not ready for it was the gist of a beautiful convo Naksh had and here's the major highlight of that dialogue..Day Dreaming

Isliye Akshara, maine ek baat sochi hai, Naksh ke paas apni ek behen honi chahiye, jo uske saath rahe..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Well i think all most of you agree with me that this month's "the most Irritating Character " is none other than chiki wikiAngry...

initially i liked this girl...but by episode to episode she became more irritatingDead.choti bachhi hain lekin baat tho bade buzurgon ki tarah karhti hainDead...sirf kuch din pehle hi SS aaye the lekin she baecame nosey and was interfering in all mattersDead...so i think this month's irritating charactyer is none other than chikiDead

The best character of the month,in my opinion should be Shaurya.We all know that in the prevous month he was the  most irritating character.But this month he back to his normal form.The way he stand up for his  daughter  is really commendable.Clap He is too good as a father.He tried to spend time with ananya and not  pressurised her like varsha' "achi parvarish ka matlab hai thoda pyar thodi sakti"'' "meri beti first aaye na aaye she's the best"..these  were some best dialogs from shaurya this  month .

Every parent should watch those scenes.. It was a lesson for every young parent.Choosing Shaurya as the best character for the month was not that difficult because compared to other characters he is less irritating in the month of julyTongue

Naitik and Akshara

^^I selected this picture because this picture shows a perfect family. Naksh with their "naksh".

Undoubtedly, the best costume of the month should be this one. Akshara was looking so beautiful in this dressEmbarrassed

Edited by -Stutz- - 05 August 2012 at 5:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaVertzyrkkhfan4everDeviatedTesoro.shruthi.sweetyhiranrocksmaha_femir4everdipshikaGUPTAMeow_Aleenakumarandils.Antique_Piece.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
: N O T E :

Well, as you see, the NewsLetter is incomplete.
But, I still posted it. That was because, some of my friends have worked in the NL, and I didn't want their contribution to get wasted.

So guys, I am serious out here.
Tell me if you'll aren't interested! I don't mind scrapping this idea.
I have PMed EVERYONE who signed up for the Newsletter and first thing was, I didn't get half the replies.

I am putting up a NEW sign up sheet.
People, sign up ONLY if you are truly interested. Please don't back out in the end moment. And please submit your entries ON TIME!

If I don't get enough response, I will not be able to continue with the NewsLetter, as a NL can't be done with a single person!

Secondly, even if I get a suitable response, there would be some categories which will be done by people not attached to this forum, to avoid partialityEmbarrassed

Sorry for such a rough message, but yeah.. I can't help it sometimes.

Thanks.

Link to Sign Up Sheet II

Edited by -Stutz- - 05 August 2012 at 5:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.hiranrocksmaha_femir4eversaru.g.Antique_Piece.Meow_Aleenakumarandils

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I couldnt include some categories due to some reason. Sorry Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.hiranrocksmaha_femir4everMeow_Aleenakumarandils.Mohabbatein.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Amazing work by the people who actually worked for this! ClapClapClapClap
A new sign-up sounds amazing! I will try and sign-up for something too then! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Amazing work by the people who actually worked for this! Clap
A new sign-up sounds amazing! I will try and sign-up for something too then! Thumbs Up
I have reserved u for stuff alreadyApprove
U doing the siggy of the month and stufTongue

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
DONE. Those two I can do for sure because I don't watch the show regularly. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top