Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Recommendations for Pakistani Drama (Page 6)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

yeah i still have to watch that but i dont know if ill like the story!
who is haal e dil written by??

it's by Maha Malik. 

I don't know what to tell you.LOL...you have to give it a shot in order to judge whether or not you'll like the story of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I feel you're judging the poster of the drama or something? which is making you not want to see it maybe? in any case, I really don't think there's anyone who has ever disliked Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. The story has many good messages for the audience and everyone acted so well in it, especially ..of course, Fahad. In my opinion, you possibly can not admire Fahad Mustafa the actor if you have not seen Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. That is literally his best performance till date because his character goes through 3 different stages of life and it's as if Fahad had to play three different characters all in one drama. 

Edited by starstruckk - 09 August 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHopeHeavenlyBliss.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

I REALLY like Faisal Shah, but ugh..no one seems to and he's not even so famous! For me, he's one of those secret crushes types LOL

I adore Faisal Shah, but the sad part is he doesn't get a lot of dramas. He looked awesome in Haal e Dil by the way. Embarrassed He was also in Daam..

I have had a crush on him since I saw Fuzon's song, Akhiyaan. He's the guy in this video Day Dreaming:

notice his eye expressionss!..  I always try getting a glimpse of him in this song (as they never show him fully in the video) whenever it's on and forget the song's about something else. LOL

Edited by starstruckk - 09 August 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Starstruck- ditto about admiring Fahad after MAQH. That's exactly what happened to me LOL even though I DID like him before too, but my admiration for him totaly went up a level after MAQH and as I mentioned earlier, that's when he, as an actor, also made a mark in the industry. Usse pehle he was just another actor in any ordinary show.

Idk if you've seen Kabhi Na Kabhi..it was on ARY and the cast was half Indian or something..Faisal Shah was in there as a cameo and I FELL for him...I was like ok WHO is this guy and I never saw him again until Dil Hai Chota Sa where he was negative Stern Smile even then I loved him, but hated his character ROFL
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Starstruck- ditto about admiring Fahad after MAQH. That's exactly what happened to me LOL even though I DID like him before too, but my admiration for him totaly went up a level after MAQH and as I mentioned earlier, that's when he, as an actor, also made a mark in the industry. Usse pehle he was just another actor in any ordinary show.

Idk if you've seen Kabhi Na Kabhi..it was on ARY and the cast was half Indian or something..Faisal Shah was in there as a cameo and I FELL for him...I was like ok WHO is this guy and I never saw him again until Dil Hai Chota Sa where he was negative Stern Smile even then I loved him, but hated his character ROFL

yeah, I always liked Fahad..but after MAQH I love Fahad...I always found him to be a good actor but something was missing..and he proved it all through MAQH. It's one of my absolute favs & I love the title song of the drama.

oh no I haven't seen those dramas of Faisal Shah..but I'm sure he looked blazing in there. LOL & he's a decent actor too. He also appeared in that song Aadat by Atif Aslam. 

but I absolutely love him in that Fuzon song..that's my favorite performance by him. ROFL..seriously though, his expressions are noteworthy. lol

Edited by starstruckk - 09 August 2012 at 3:02pm

OnlyHope

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
has anyone seen sheesay ka mahal? ...it was the first show i saw of Fahad , he looked so young 
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Nida, yep I have LOL or well chalte phirte I did..like caught glimpses you know..and you're right he was really young back then LOL

Starstruck, YES, MAQH has to be his absolute besttt! <3 oh and Yesss Faisal Shah was also in Atif's Aadat...I'm not seeing any videos abhi, but will definitely check out that Fuzon's video after Eid :)

Raindrops.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

yeah i still have to watch that but i dont know if ill like the story!
who is haal e dil written by??

it's by Maha Malik. 

I don't know what to tell you.LOL...you have to give it a shot in order to judge whether or not you'll like the story of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I feel you're judging the poster of the drama or something? which is making you not want to see it maybe? in any case, I really don't think there's anyone who has ever disliked Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. The story has many good messages for the audience and everyone acted so well in it, especially ..of course, Fahad. In my opinion, you possibly can not admire Fahad Mustafa the actor if you have not seen Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. That is literally his best performance till date because his character goes through 3 different stages of life and it's as if Fahad had to play three different characters all in one drama. 

no i read the story of it
didnt interest me :S
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hinna, you HAVE to..please? Like for me? Embarrassed
Jaise you're reading PeK for me... Embarrassed

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top