Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

shes the one who suggested it to me :P

fahad <3

you should watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I believe you once mentioned you never watched that drama before..Fahad is wayyy better in that than TeL.
starstruckk thumbnail
Haal e Dil is also a good drama. It has Fahad, Faisal & Amna as the leads. oh & Faisal Shah. 😍
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I REALLY like Faisal Shah, but ugh..no one seems to and he's not even so famous! For me, he's one of those secret crushes types 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

you should watch Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I believe you once mentioned you never watched that drama before..Fahad is wayyy better in that than TeL.

I second that! MAQH is what gave Fahad a distinctive edge over all his previous roles and he's made a mark with each subsequent performance from there on!
MochaQueen thumbnail
yeah i still have to watch that but i dont know if ill like the story!
who is haal e dil written by??
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: princess1_43

Wow... first of all a big thank you to everyone... hope I dont forget anyone... so thank you to:
aanopaari,virgo_gurl,snambaloch,Aizaz, pakindmuziq, Nkapoor3,chillMahaul, khushna,queenofhearts, starstruckk, awww, desi princess

@cocojatti92: Any good ones as long as I can find them online:)

thank you for all the recommended dramas ;)

Really appreciate it...will check them out surely...

thanks I am sure u will like sher-e-zaat :)
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OHH BTW i bet it's already mentioned. But i just finished watching Main Abdul Qadir Houn, it is seriously worth watching. One of the best drama's i have seen, and Fahad did such grt acting, i can't evn tell.
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

yeah i still have to watch that but i dont know if ill like the story!

who is haal e dil written by??

it's by Maha Malik. 

I don't know what to tell you.😆...you have to give it a shot in order to judge whether or not you'll like the story of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. I feel you're judging the poster of the drama or something? which is making you not want to see it maybe? in any case, I really don't think there's anyone who has ever disliked Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. The story has many good messages for the audience and everyone acted so well in it, especially ..of course, Fahad. In my opinion, you possibly can not admire Fahad Mustafa the actor if you have not seen Main Abdul Qadir Hoon. That is literally his best performance till date because his character goes through 3 different stages of life and it's as if Fahad had to play three different characters all in one drama. 
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I REALLY like Faisal Shah, but ugh..no one seems to and he's not even so famous! For me, he's one of those secret crushes types 😆

I adore Faisal Shah, but the sad part is he doesn't get a lot of dramas. He looked awesome in Haal e Dil by the way. 😳 He was also in Daam..

I have had a crush on him since I saw Fuzon's song, Akhiyaan. He's the guy in this video 😍:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1ywZo8phM[/YOUTUBE]

notice his eye expressionss!..  I always try getting a glimpse of him in this song (as they never show him fully in the video) whenever it's on and forget the song's about something else. 😆

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Starstruck- ditto about admiring Fahad after MAQH. That's exactly what happened to me 😆 even though I DID like him before too, but my admiration for him totaly went up a level after MAQH and as I mentioned earlier, that's when he, as an actor, also made a mark in the industry. Usse pehle he was just another actor in any ordinary show.

Idk if you've seen Kabhi Na Kabhi..it was on ARY and the cast was half Indian or something..Faisal Shah was in there as a cameo and I FELL for him...I was like ok WHO is this guy and I never saw him again until Dil Hai Chota Sa where he was negative 😳 even then I loved him, but hated his character 🤣