Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK completes half-century. Let's celebrate! (Page 2)

shrenu_fan Groupbie
shrenu_fan
shrenu_fan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
cong to all BHBK MEMBERS.

I watching show as i m big fan of shrenu.its bcoz of her character if u donot appriciate  her its not faire enough.

out of all the artist she is the most junior  one.when u give love to rajan who hardly speak any dilogue in the show.this is some thing bias

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rampdhokairamparas

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
No bias at all, just a personal opinion. Very much in the minority, though...LOL
phjs Senior Member
phjs
phjs

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Generally  female  main lead  should not be in grey shed,here rajni was shown as gay in the initial episode and cv had suddenly changed her character like confused mode between loyal  to family and mamta towards  aryan.so krinji become confused .

CV should now try to  build up a good love story either between krnji or some parrelel lead hero not yash to come in the show who is ready to accept rajni in her present avtaar.bring some new parrele female lead for krish and like that story should move on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rampdhokairamparas

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Congratulations to BHBK! Dancing
The one and only reason I watch this show is Gaurav Khanna Embarrassed He's why I started and he's still why I will continue to watch it!
I especially loved Krish in the initial episodes because he was SO in love with Rajni (not that he isn't anymore), but his love was ultra ADORABLE and the way he PROPOSED her will always remain my favorite because it was just really honest and simple! Embarrassed
"Shaadi se pehle aapki chavi meri dil mein agayi" Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniHawttInBlackGK

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
congrats to the whole bhbk teamClap

my favourite characters have got to be krish and namita and their scenes always turn out fab as well however no doubt i'm only watching this show coz of Gaurav!

o yeh my favourite offscreen segment...lol cant pick one as Gaurav always manages to leave me in splits every single time...his ghajini segment with shrenu during krijni wedding epis, the one where he makes tea wit 3 special ingredients are one of my faves...not to forget the first gaurav shrenu segment where we finally got to see GK after months of long wait 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ramparas Groupbie
ramparas
ramparas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hey i watch show because of rajni,and grt fan of her as she has to show her talent in so many different sheds in very short span of the show,when she was about to become gayy,suddenly she has to play role of bahu  as she is trying to settle as bahu suddenly she has to play role of  lier,mummy,aunty  and i donot know what next???
so fans  if we offered a job of particular assingment and your boss does give you different job  which not as per expectation and even changing daily and even though you try to full fill boss expectation isnothing but fantastic role on your part

.Hats of to rajni. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rampdhokai

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Show

Likes           Gaurav/Krish of course Embarrassed, Namita, YashRaj LOL

Dislikes        Change of story line Ouch, Replacement of Chitra, Axing Poulomi and family Ouch

Characters

Likes             Krish, Namita, Faiba, Veena, Baa, Vraj, Surbhi

Dislikes         Rajni   Unhappy

Favourite dialogue(s) ---   I liked Krish's silence in yesterday's episode best. Big smile  Love Namita's dialogues too, like "Ab yeh mat kehna ki meine aankhon se pee lee!" to Krish! Wink

Favourite background music/song played in BHBK  --  the BG of de re na in earlier episodes when there was some chemistry between Krijni  Embarrassed

Favourite scene(s)     All Krish scenes, especially the Resort scene where the 3 couples come face to face with each other!  LOL

Favourite off-screen segment    The Raksha Bandhan segment Tongue

And anything else that you would like to include  -  Watching this show for Gaurav only Blushing; no way I would have given up BV at 8 pm for anything else! Shocked The show had potential but with change of storyline, most of the charm is lost for me! Ouch

sbh1 Senior Member
sbh1
sbh1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
congo. now real exam periodstarts for Rajni.Oue best wishes with u Rajni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index