India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT wikipedia page (Page 6)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Let me gain back my sanity ROFL I need to touch the charan of the honourable person who leaked such a fab storyline on wiki EmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Adil14swavai2

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
What the hell is this yaar ?? NBT without akankasha it can never b possible yaar. So, Please close this topic.
Julplat Groupbie
Julplat
Julplat

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

this can hardly be true

i thought they posted in wiki only the events that have already taken place Angry without any stupid future predictions
omg Disapprove
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Just visited the NBT page on Wikipedia and the following was the last para on that page...

...the caring bond takes place and keeps on going Megha also realises that she loves Mohan .Megha gets a marriage proposal but she rejects it and confeses her love for mohan but what happens is Mohan also gets a proposal for marriage and for making the girls father alive he gets married to the girl. he regrets getting married and files for a divorce . Megha's family accepts mohan as their son in law their marriage preparations are in full swing . they get married but Mohan's mother is unhappy about the marraige ...

Wonder if there is something i may have missed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatanji-mira

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
this is impossible , someone has obviously played a prank...

but I jus now chked the NBT wiki and nothing of this sort is now present -- has "that" person already removed it as well ??
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

If Wikipedia is posting this then what is this Article 

Yashashri Masurkar to play lead in upcoming show on Colors

Yashashri Masurkar, a very much known face of the television screen, has been selected to play the female lead in the upcoming show on 'Colors' TV.

Her co-star in the male lead is Jay Soni another popular face and actor of television screen. The actress has done various serials in the past such as 'Rang Badalti Odhani', 'Chandragupta Maurya' and 'Laxman Resha' to name a few. The new show is a joint production venture of Swapna Waghmare Joshi and Maverick Productions.

The brief about the show is that it revolves around a Gujarati family, wherein that boy goes abroad for further studies and there he meets the girl of his dreams. But it will not be a smooth affair for them as the family of the boy has some different plans in their mind.

They have already selected and finalized a girl with a conservative background for him. The girl's role is likely to be played by Yashashri.

http://www.filmitown.com/2012/06/18/yashashri-masurkar-to-play-lead-in-upcoming-show-on-colors/

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Confused
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@manesha76  well ask the person who played the prank yesterday by editing the wiki page not only me one other member also saw this!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index