India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT wikipedia page

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
guys plzz check the NBT wikipedia page it is written that mohan will shot megha in a hill side and then mohan will become rich buisnessman and live vth riddhima and after 18 yrs megha will return vth a new face to take revenge on mohan!! and akansha will be replaced by yashushri mansurekar!! guys what the hell is this? no way it can't be true who the hell wrote those shit!! bt again guys is this the next track dappu jhappu hv thought fr nbt!!!

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked OMG...

If it turns out to be true, then a BIG Good-bye to NBT now itself...AngryAngryAngry.  I would rather treasure those 100 episodes in my mind & stay peacefully...

AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
What the hell yaar, its not never be ture, can u plz give the link where u read this 
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
go and check the NBT wikipedia page there its is writen at last paragraph at synopsis!! u will find it dere!!
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na_Bole_Tum_Na_Maine_Kuch_Kaha

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
You seriously made a post for this?????

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I hope you know that Wiki pages can be edited by just about anyone. Even I can edit it and make claims like "Riddhi will marry Manav" or something equally silly. Yashashree is all set to comeback in another serial which would be telecast on Colors. SOmeone has obviously played a silly prank and edited the plot.LOL

Please think before you post such things. It would only spread panic and chaos in the forum!

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 05 August 2012 at 5:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalknrajiSweet-Lionessmisty85AkkiLuvsCOLORS-Swetha-

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
@nelima sj agar mujhe pata hota to mai yeh post zarur nahi banata!! use ur brain fr a change!!LOLLOL
like all other loyal fans i also got scared by reading this lines!! and u knw also ki bohut sare serials e ke story wikipedia mai jo publish hota hai wohi hota hai!! as a loyal fan mai dar gaya tha!! agar mujhe pata hota ki pata hota ki yeh edit kiya gaya hai!! to mai post zarur nahi karta!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

You seriously made a post for this?????

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I hope you know that Wiki pages can be edited by just about anyone. Even I can edit it and make claims like "Riddhi will marry Manav" or something equally silly. 

Please think before you post such things. It would only spread panic and chaos in the forum!

yups agree with u ..  its really impossible thing.. close the topic please..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lioness-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index