India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

chek it out!!!

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
guys found sum telly chakkar articles chek it out ...

Tellychakkar news:
Ashish Kapoor too shares a very friendly relationship with his mother. Stated Ashish: "She is my friend as I never call her mom. I always refer to her as 'motu' or 'baby'. She does not stay in Mumbai hence whenever she comes down for a week or two; I take her out for movies, dinner and clubbing. We just make the best of our time together."

link  http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/my-moms-my-best-friend-tv-stars 

Ashish Kapoor is on a professional high these days, as soon after his show Dekha Ek Khwaab on Sony Entertainment Television wrapped up, he has bagged the lead role in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage on the same channel. And the pleasant
coincidence is that the new show will be on the same time slot.

Ashish who is a mama's boy always wanted to surprise his mother, but that has not happened till date. Talking about it, he said, "When I got the role in Dekha Ek Khwaab I wanted to surprise my mother. But I could not as she was already aware of it. And now, when I bagged the lead role in Sony's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage, I wanted to fulfill my wish. However, even before I could tell her she saw the pictures of the press conference and got to know. But my mom is very cute; she did not spoil my surprise (smiles)."

On his new show, the young lad shared, "I am very touched and feel lucky that I will be seen in the same slot on the same channel as Saahil. I hope I get the same love as Udayveer got from the audience. I want to thank Sony Entertainment Television for considering me for this role."

All the best for your new show, Ashish!!

courtesy:ashish lovies facebook page

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ultravioletrayAnmol_.HaviiRoze12Anjalika13...navina...

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Awww Ashu is such a nice person. Thnx for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
t4s

ilvuday

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
tfs

ilvuday

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
t4s and i want to kill sony channel to wrap up dekha kya chala jata agar ek show ki trp low tho toh improve kar rah thay na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday...navina...

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Awww Ashu is so cute! Even I don't refer my mom and Mom but I call her some cute namesWink Ashu same pinchLOL I love you AshishEmbarrassed TFSBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilvuday...navina...

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
t4s i want to give a punch to sony tv because they wrap up dekha agar ek dramay ki trp low rahti toh kya takleef thi hum trp increase karnay ki koshish kar rahe thay na
Havii IF-Sizzlerz
Havii
Havii

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing. He is really sweet.

ilvuday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index