Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ll MayUrians Forever #168 llJee le Zarall (Page 67)

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 17453

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wind453

Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

Creepiest gossip U read in IFPinch

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3070282



nope that's tina dutta icchki of uttaran and woh uncle pata nahi kaun hai
i read this threadSleepyROFL


i ws talkin abt dis pic wind... d gal in white..

http://www.indiatvforum.net/scoopsnnews/2012/12/01/tina-duttas-yatch-party/yatch-party5/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wind453

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 17453

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
btw y ws swati ka ex bhai alone in dis party? y der isnt bhabhiDisapprove
bt he luks full on talliPinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wind453

wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 11994

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

Originally posted by wind453

Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

Creepiest gossip U read in IFPinch

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3070282



nope that's tina dutta icchki of uttaran and woh uncle pata nahi kaun hai
i read this threadSleepyROFL


i ws talkin abt dis pic wind... d gal in white..

http://www.indiatvforum.net/scoopsnnews/2012/12/01/tina-duttas-yatch-party/yatch-party5/


yup it seems like tina bajpai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 11994

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

btw y ws swati ka ex bhai alone in dis party? y der isnt bhabhiDisapprove
bt he luks full on talliPinch


i ws so waiting to see bhabhi's picOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 17453

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticAura

Originally posted by bambogli

& when I read this one I felt like stabbing myself --



DeadDeadDead




photo credit: Maddy

 
yuck...i knew Raj Kapoor was always a pervert/molester...bt sadly he gt away easily coz he was d 'glorified' legend..bah!...guess this BW industry works tht way...


Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wind453

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 17453

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged



ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wind453

wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 11994

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

Originally posted by MysticAura

Originally posted by bambogli

& when I read this one I felt like stabbing myself --



DeadDeadDead




photo credit: Maddy

 
yuck...i knew Raj Kapoor was always a pervert/molester...bt sadly he gt away easily coz he was d 'glorified' legend..bah!...guess this BW industry works tht way...


Dead


DeadDead


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

wind453 IF-Sizzlerz
wind453
wind453

Joined: 17 August 2008
Posts: 11994

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-




ROFL


ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MayUrians Forever #166 [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ArTizAngel   Replies: 1191   Views: 35480

ArTizAngel 1191 35480 22 December 2011 at 11:04am by ArTizAngel
MayUrians Forever 165 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ArTizAngel   Replies: 1195   Views: 35553

ArTizAngel 1195 35553 06 October 2011 at 4:23pm by ArTizAngel
I&C Mayurians-Artians#28-We are in Love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: mayur_eternal   Replies: 1192   Views: 38456

mayur_eternal 1192 38456 04 October 2011 at 11:04am by --Ruchi--
MayUrians Forever 164 HaPpY BiRtHdAy TwInEy !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ArTizAngel   Replies: 1193   Views: 37342

ArTizAngel 1193 37342 29 August 2011 at 2:46pm by sizzysehrish
I&C Mayurians-Artians#24-Our Love Is Forever

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: mayur_eternal   Replies: 1193   Views: 33090

mayur_eternal 1193 33090 17 August 2011 at 12:30pm by perkilicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index