India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Neils new look in Ramayan (Page 6)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I am still in the state of shocks and denials..Of all shows on earth Neil chose to play lakshman..arey ek hi story ko kitna ghisogeAngry aGrowth as an actor ? wonders lakshman mein aisa kya hai exploration koConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21SRJKiMahakaaliIncenseEXOL

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Just realised dat i can love him even he wears rags.
I hope they will give equal img to laxman character.
Get ready 4 lakhan darshan on weekends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukul

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Any idea who is urmila?

MR21manzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

I am still in the state of shocks and denials..Of all shows on earth Neil chose to play lakshman..arey ek hi story ko kitna ghisogeAngry aGrowth as an actor ? wonders lakshman mein aisa kya hai exploration koConfused

he is growing as an actor from a supernatural hero to a reborn desparate lover to a boy next door to a complex kesar to a ruthless criminal and now  a calm resloute obedient brother...he is growing day by day.

we know he will get an oppurtunity to do a senseless love story in future anyhow but hardly anyone gets a chance to play a mythological character i m glad that he is open to all sort of role be it choclate boy or angry boy or negative role or mytho role not typecasting himself in any particluar role...i guess he wants be a actor not a heroBig smile

i know i didnt made any sense Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

he is growing as an actor from a supernatural hero to a reborn desparate lover to a boy next door to a complex kesar to a ruthless criminal and now  a calm resloute obedient brother...he is growing day by day.

we know he will get an oppurtunity to do a senseless love story in future anyhow but hardly anyone gets a chance to play a mythological character i m glad that he is open to all sort of role be it choclate boy or angry boy or negative role or mytho role not typecasting himself in any particluar role...i guess he wants be a actor not a heroBig smile

perfect...aakhir tune interview dekh hi liya...LOL

MR21Incensemanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

You made perfect sense...I understand everything as an idealist and perfectionist POV..But nothing on earth can make me watch Ramayn again..But still I am ready to give it chance for him...Agreed not everyone can be a hero..He is a wonderful actor ..No doubt..But I am choked seeing him as LakshmanOuch

MR21Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

perfect...aakhir tune interview dekh hi liya...LOL
nopes... its too simple to behave like an intellectWink but too difficult to behave like a  fanLOL isnt itBig smile 

MR21manzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

You made perfect sense...I understand everything as an idealist and perfectionist POV..But nothing on earth can make me watch Ramayn again..But still I am ready to give it chance for him...Agreed not everyone can be a hero..He is a wonderful actor ..No doubt..But I am choked seeing him as LakshmanOuch

okies tell me how many times u have watched ramayan...honestly i have never ever watched this classic...until now i thought ramyan was just about ram sita and ravan...but now as i started reading it i came to know ramyan is much more than the extraordinary saga of lord rama..and lakshman was not mere a obedient brother but an important element of Mariyada Purushottama, displaying great courage and presence of mind...and i caught some epi of old ramayan and got to say lakshman was absolute fantastic he was the spirit of the show else everthing was so calm serene and boring but the spark energy that lakshman infused in the show was commandable...and the actor who played lakshman was so cute he totaly rocked as an arrogant obedient naughty  brat...now lets see what our brat will do as lakshman

p.s do watch lakhsmanji  where he fought with parsuram... the shy why prince shy from his wifey dear... u will definetly love him  

Edited by arti07 - 10 August 2012 at 4:41am

MR21manzilmukulEXOL

Go to top