Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am still in the state of shocks and denials..Of all shows on earth Neil chose to play lakshman..arey ek hi story ko kitna ghisoge๐Ÿ˜ก aGrowth as an actor ? wonders lakshman mein aisa kya hai exploration ko๐Ÿ˜•
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just realised dat i can love him even he wears rags.
I hope they will give equal img to laxman character.
Get ready 4 lakhan darshan on weekends.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

I am still in the state of shocks and denials..Of all shows on earth Neil chose to play lakshman..arey ek hi story ko kitna ghisoge๐Ÿ˜ก aGrowth as an actor ? wonders lakshman mein aisa kya hai exploration ko๐Ÿ˜•

he is growing as an actor from a supernatural hero to a reborn desparate lover to a boy next door to a complex kesar to a ruthless criminal and now  a calm resloute obedient brother...he is growing day by day.

we know he will get an oppurtunity to do a senseless love story in future anyhow but hardly anyone gets a chance to play a mythological character i m glad that he is open to all sort of role be it choclate boy or angry boy or negative role or mytho role not typecasting himself in any particluar role...i guess he wants be a actor not a hero๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

i know i didnt made any sense ๐Ÿ˜•
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arti07

he is growing as an actor from a supernatural hero to a reborn desparate lover to a boy next door to a complex kesar to a ruthless criminal and now  a calm resloute obedient brother...he is growing day by day.

we know he will get an oppurtunity to do a senseless love story in future anyhow but hardly anyone gets a chance to play a mythological character i m glad that he is open to all sort of role be it choclate boy or angry boy or negative role or mytho role not typecasting himself in any particluar role...i guess he wants be a actor not a hero๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

perfect...aakhir tune interview dekh hi liya...๐Ÿ˜†
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

You made perfect sense...I understand everything as an idealist and perfectionist POV..But nothing on earth can make me watch Ramayn again..But still I am ready to give it chance for him...Agreed not everyone can be a hero..He is a wonderful actor ..No doubt..But I am choked seeing him as Lakshman
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

perfect...aakhir tune interview dekh hi liya...๐Ÿ˜†

nopes... its too simple to behave like an intellect๐Ÿ˜‰ but too difficult to behave like a  fan๐Ÿ˜† isnt it๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Incense thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

You made perfect sense...I understand everything as an idealist and perfectionist POV..But nothing on earth can make me watch Ramayn again..But still I am ready to give it chance for him...Agreed not everyone can be a hero..He is a wonderful actor ..No doubt..But I am choked seeing him as Lakshman

okies tell me how many times u have watched ramayan...honestly i have never ever watched this classic...until now i thought ramyan was just about ram sita and ravan...but now as i started reading it i came to know ramyan is much more than the extraordinary saga of lord rama..and lakshman was not mere a obedient brother but an important element of Mariyada Purushottama, displaying great courage and presence of mind...and i caught some epi of old ramayan and got to say lakshman was absolute fantastic he was the spirit of the show else everthing was so calm serene and boring but the spark energy that lakshman infused in the show was commandable...and the actor who played lakshman was so cute he totaly rocked as an arrogant obedient naughty  brat...now lets see what our brat will do as lakshman

p.s do watch lakhsmanji  where he fought with parsuram... the shy why prince shy from his wifey dear... u will definetly love him  
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
to tell you frankly...i was not at all in favor of lakshman in the beginning..then after repeatedly making up mind for that and learning neil's conviction to do it..am all set up to watch it

if it was not neil..mai is ramayan ko mud ke bhi nahi dekhti ...if i was in india may be yes coz u have to if u family watches..but here i watch online..so i would not have even thought about it

i wonder the intellecs who are jaaping about ramayan..would they have watched it if it was not neil...?

anyways..neil ka fan banke toh fas gaye..its a one way route..gosh

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
QUOTE=nneeiill]to tell you frankly...i was not at all in favor of lakshman in the beginning..then after repeatedly making up mind for that and learning neil's conviction to do it..am all set up to watch it

if it was not neil..mai is ramayan ko mud ke bhi nahi dekhti ...if i was in india may be yes coz u have to if u family watches..but here i watch online..so i would not have even thought about it

i wonder the intellecs who are jaaping about ramayan..would they have watched it if it was not neil...?

anyways..neil ka fan banke toh fas gaye..its a one way route..gosh

[/QUOTE]

well to be honest i would have watched ramayan as it is scheduled on sunday the odd hours wen i have nothing to do and  i am usually a potato couch pressing all the buttons of the remote to check weather they are working properly or not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...so yes at this time slot ramayan would be a welcome show for me...but imagining neil in that show is above my imagination i nearly fainted to hear neil is in ramayan๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ its still hard to digest neil as lakshman but chalo koi gal nahi..fangiri k hai nibhaani to padegi...๐Ÿ˜› ok blue boy i m ready for this torture

and intellect fans ๐Ÿค“ ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

Any idea who is urmila?

No idea ShradhaWaise bhi kya faida ..๐Ÿ˜ก..11000000000000000 km romance hoga๐Ÿ˜ญ