MJHT 4th ANNIVERSARY (preparation) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
heyyy 4th anniversary of mjht...yaayyy...supperbb..its EVERGREEN...and thts y i've made a series of vms on utube...but published it already :( no problem i'll make it private again and make it public on 22nd sep. but as a newbie i can't post the link...if u guys check my channel "kimjabanog" u'll find it i think u all will lov it...plz watch it πŸ˜Š
❀️well mjht is my heartbeat ...wat i lov most about it is it's frndships...ammazzing!! frndship is mjht and mjht is frndship forget all the romance...frndship of the show is unique, strongest and just no#1 πŸ˜ƒ
every1 should b frnds like this in real...helping and being happy for each other..tru frndship is the most imp thing u learn...and frnds can b family and family acn also b frnds...AND OF COURSE FRIENDSHIP IS LOV LOV IS FRNDSHIP
another thing is it's comic timings...uday benji nupur all of them...not now a days stupid comedies, they really makes me laugh..still now
😊 
Edited by Jasuhana - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jasuhana

heyyy 4th anniversary of mjht...yaayyy...supperbb..its EVERGREEN...and thts y i've made a series of vms on utube...but published it already :( no problem i'll make it private again and make it public on 22nd sep. but as a newbie i can't post the link...if u guys check my channel "kimjabanog" u'll find it i think u all will lov it...plz watch it πŸ˜Š
thank u very much!!!πŸ˜ƒ
OK GUYS I'M MAKING A VM ON SAJAN, MAYUR, ADHAANI, BENIA, AND THE FUNNY TRI...BENJI UDAY AND DIA...SUGGEST ME SONGS FOR THEM PLZ😊

OK GUYS I'M MAKING A VM ON SAJAN, MAYUR, ADHAANI, BENIA, AND THE FUNNY TRI...BENJI UDAY AND DIA...SUGGEST ME SONGS FOR THEM PLZ😊
for benji uday dia-ek shararat hone ko he..
i will give suggestions for others..
😳
thnx neha i could not find any song for the funny trio...i dunno how it'll suit them...but let's try and the benia one is done with "thts all i really wanna do" πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by neha_mjht

for benji uday dia-ek shararat hone ko he..
i will give suggestions for others..
😳

thnx neha i could not find any song for the funny trio...i dunno how it'll suit them...but let's try and the benia one is done with "thts all i really wanna do" πŸ˜Š 
thank you all for you support...i am sure we will make  this anniversary rocking!!!!

ya..that song will suit benia..will try to find a song for the trio😳
Originally posted by --softyy--

ya...missin mjht man!!!
missing it so much😳