Navya

Shaheer & Sana : SBS..(Analysis)

-ParamHolic- IF-Dazzler
-ParamHolic-
-ParamHolic-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
       HappY friendship day guys...
How are u all?..Remeber me ya Bhool gaye...? Haan?Wink

Accha so here is my analysis of today's SBS..based on firendship...
They showed sana N shaheer's segment...
So here it begins...
- Shaheer in SBS car with mike in his hand...
He looked dam hawt In white n blue outfit...as we all know he had a haircut..so his hairs were short ( itne jaldi thodi growth hogi)...
Sha:..aaj main apni Best frnd se milne aaya hoon...She doesnt knows that i m here...so its a suprise...
.He takes boota (corn) for her...
he reaches her house...( they dont show sana's house...But the outer space)...
They get into the car...
Sha says that they are very old friends ...sana says since 2008...Sha corrects her by saying 2009...N both laugh...
sha says that he has bought sumthing for her...n takes out boota...
She smiles n gets happy ...N says that she loves it in rainy season...
they get out of the car N go to eat kulfi...then there height is compared...( sach mein sana is too short..when compared with sha's ht)...
sana says ki Papa beti ki jodi hai...shaheer says...catch my hand beta..otherwise ghoom ho jaogi...
shaheer then says that fans are confused wheteher they are brother n sis...he says that they are not bro N sis...But they are good old frnds...
sana says that fans are demamding their joint interview since long...sha also agrees to her a bit...

again back in the car...sana ties him frndship band...N sha ties her too...
they sing the song "tu ladki hai...main ladka hoon "..from the movie maine pyar kiya...
~~~~~~the segment ends...~~~~~
SweeT sa segment tha..But there are sumthings which i didnt like...no offence just my POV...
@ Purple..:He called her his best frnd...That tag suits Just somya...No one other...Though they are old frnds but still i m jealous..Just cant bare anyone else with sha...
@pink :...This was the best part of the segment...I was really happY when they compared there ht...But sha as dad...thoda zyada ho gaya...
@green:...Y the hell are they not Bro n sis...Kash hote...I reallY wanted somya In place of Sana in todays segement...But hope we get to see sha N somi interview On Valentines day...Wink
@brown:...when the Hell did we demand for there interview...Lagta hai sunne mein kya hamare request padhne mein koi galti ho gayi thi...Somya ki jagan sana ko lekar aa gaye...

All over it was a cute segment on FRIENDSHIP...but I wanted SHAMYA Segment...N one more thing...I found sana a bit attitudish in the segement...( is it only me...or sum one else felt it too)...
The best part of the Segment was...that It had shaheer in it...

Edited by Neha_SHaMYa - 05 August 2012 at 4:37am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

anyaloverpreeti171bharathi.ksmussuAishwarjyaRicha_shamyaRabia_Hdimple_1neelima_menonJaSmInE-surbhianya_17Shweta_-k2navi-malini6941banfashaClumsyIntrovertdivyasnsamrutha_Arushi_Anyaa_Shamyaaasihaseen-Divya.S-Parsh_shamyaTacker_Holicsana1sananeetha-Rashi-rashvinABBY_JERANsoniaduttaanamika_0f.s.manyadiv96navya19momorockz--Royal--

Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
how i could i forget u. missing ur ff badly. today i missd soumya alot in d segment. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171-k2navi-

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey neha!happy friendship day to u too..glad to see u back well thanks for the WU of SBS segment

now coming to the segment..well, first of all i was really very happy to see shaheer and i was not bothered to look at sana though.i felt like they were only gud old friends thats it as it seems from their way of talking and if u guys remember whenever shah is with somi in the segments there were too many eyelocks between them and their body language was different as well and may be shah and somi didn't came together on friendship day segment because they r more then that so i think this whole segment was fun and nothing much!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171anyaloverbharathi.ksbanfashasurbhianya_17-k2navi-malini6941Na1naAnyaa_Shamyaaasihaseen-Divya.S-Parsh_shamyaf.s.msoniaduttaanamika_0rashvinnavya19

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
neha welcome back n thanks 4 WU..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171

Parsh_shamya IF-Rockerz
Parsh_shamya
Parsh_shamya

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

gud segment sha looked so cute n hot...after watchin the seg ma hopes for shamya has raised there is a different type of expressions wen sha is wid somi...nd it was diff wid sana...

nd yead sana had loads of attitude...:(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171bharathi.ks-k2navi-rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
lovely n well written about the seg...
even i was assuming ki who demanded deir joint interview n yes me too dint like Sha saying her as his best buddy.. nyways papa beti was said by herself n adding fuel to that, sha said catch hand beta was good...
nyways Shamya r more dan good friends n Friendship day is not applicable...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti171bharathi.ks-k2navi-banfashasamruthaAnyaa_Shamyaa-Rashi-f.s.m

-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

lovely n well written about the seg...
even i was assuming ki who demanded deir joint interview n yes me too dint like Sha saying her as his best buddy.. nyways papa beti was said by herself n adding fuel to that, sha said catch hand beta was good...
nyways Shamya r more dan good friends n Friendship day is not applicable...

@red exactlyBig smile

preeti171-k2navi-f.s.mrashvin

surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArushiLuvs_AnYa

hey neha!happy friendship day to u too..glad to see u back well thanks for the WU of SBS segment

now coming to the segment..well, first of all i was really very happy to see shaheer and i was not bothered to look at sana though.i felt like they were only gud old friends thats it as it seems from their way of talking and if u guys remember whenever shah is with somi in the segments there were too many eyelocks between them and their body language was different as well and may be shah and somi didn't came together on friendship day segment because they r more then that so i think this whole segment was fun and nothing much!
i agree with u

preeti171-k2navi-_Arushi_f.s.m

Go to top