Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

An Open Letter to "Perfection" Readers (Page 4)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
It just saddens me to see girls attacking fellow IF members .
When people fail to differentiate between  "real "and "reel" ,shit just hits the fan.
Writers write, readers comment...but there is no way in hell that people should get personal with insults and start with comments like this.
If you don't like it , then please don't read it.
Spare fellow members and stop making such attacks on them.
Navin,I just simply love your stuff.
 I have read all your stuff which you have posted on IF and I really appreciate your work.
Pease don't let ppl like these bother you.
Just report them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

I was just thinking on ur post and if m not wrong ppl bashed u because u made arnav beat khushi?

No! Thats the really stupid part of it all! Nowhere in my story has Khushi been hit by Arnav, in fact, in the last Chapter (Chapter 38) they get into a serious intense battle where she screams "hit me--you've done everything else" and he reacts with horror, and clearly, doesn't hit her! I couldn't make myself glorify a physical abuser, it's been hard enough to write Arnav Singh Raizada as the emotionally abusive stunted moron he currently is! But there isn't any slapping or hitting--I don't know where that came from, I genuinely think people dont actually read anything before reacting like nutjobs!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99nabnabgkoolansAnamika100JerryTheMouseMagicalKashboyznaka

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I had heard somewhere that when you start getting hate comments is when you have really made an impact on the people! 

Now, I know that it won't make you feel better. all I can say is, people are not often in touch with reality, and sometimes they don't know how to feel when they see or hear or read something that doesn't make sense. Then they lash out! I wish there was away to shake some sense into these so called "fans". 

I'm sorry this is happening to you. It's not right. 

Do keep writing. Virtual hugs. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99napstermonsterKraniasha...

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I love how people send nasty and threatening PMs, but don't have the balls to say the same thing openly.  I always wonder who these ridiculous people are since they don't want to ruin their 'image' to the general populous of this forum...

If these people don't appreciate creativity then they should avoid reading FFs all together.  Most of us appreciate and want to celebrate creativity, not hinder it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99napstermonster

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Woah. Shocked. What I dont understand that if some ppl dont like an ff or dont understand it, why cant they stop reading it, I mean it's an ff, NOT even the show.
I cannot empathize with you, but I really do sympathize with you.
PS: You read the new changes Vijay introduced for problematic users? Do check that post.

Edited by MagicalKash - 05 August 2012 at 10:09am

napstermonster

sweet_ipsi Goldie
sweet_ipsi
sweet_ipsi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I havent read the FF u r talking abt but will dfntly read it now...
ppl have become so very intolerant now-a-days...they dont see or rather dnt want to see the difference b/w reel & real...the most important fact they need to accept is dat Arnav-Khushi or for dat matter any character is a figment of somebody,s imagination & creativity ...Arnav-Khushi r not real...a writer's story can be based on any fictional character...but thats where the similarity can end...every writer has the right to develop the story in whatsoever manner he/she likes...u dnt need to change ur story...u r not forcing anybody to read it...if they dnt like it they shld just stop reading it...

napstermonster

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hey napster, i started reading u frm few of my frnds recommendation and i was way too late when i started to read you.. 
Do nt change the way u write, i have literally spent a sleepless night and completed reading ur work *yeah i dozed at work* but, see if one has to read ur work with so much interest then u can know ur art of writing is being loved by many . I feel sorry for u to receive such comments but keep up ur good work. Their are still many who love to read wt u write.

hope the new changes made my Dev team must be of some help to you.  
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

Originally posted by aparna5293

I was just thinking on ur post and if m not wrong ppl bashed u because u made arnav beat khushi?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">No! Thats the really stupid part of it all! Nowhere in my story has Khushi been hit by Arnav, in fact, in the last Chapter (Chapter 38) they get into a serious intense battle where she screams "hit me--you've done everything else" and he reacts with horror, and clearly, doesn't hit her! I couldn't make myself glorify a physical abuser, it's been hard enough to write Arnav Singh Raizada as the emotionally abusive stunted moron he currently is! But there isn't any slapping or hitting--I don't know where that came from, I genuinely think people dont actually read anything before reacting like nutjobs!</font>

ohh well than i just feel for such ppl because frm very first episdoe our dear arnav/asr hv been doing this acts and noone bothered to say its not allowed.

Btw i love whatever arnav/asr does :D

Go to top