Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Write in what You believe in ... don't let anyone tell you different ..
Jheeze The people that are Pming you need to calm da **** down ..Like seriously .. aha ..  Its such a Craazy Forum ..
Don't change any of your characters or storylines .. Otherwise This Forum will be filled with Sickly Love/soppy pyar stories and everyone's story would be identical .. :| .. 

PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND. 1. ASR AND KHUSHI FICTIONAL PEOPLE .. DON'T EXIST!! NO ONE IS GOING TO FIND A ASR!! BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE ASR WOULD BE CLASSED AS A BULLY..

😆.. AND WRITERS CAN DECIDE ON HOW THEY PORTRAY THEIR CHARACTER!!..

Anyhoo Keep up with your Stories .. :) .. 👍🏼 
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG
and actually i was laughing on ppls crazyness and d level they goes for smthing like this.
Never raed ur FF but heard of it so much.

Most funny experience today i got, i made post about not watching diwali nite scene yet* i know its shocking* but i never expected rude pms but i got those.

Max ppl considers sobti as husband and i really dunno what name i sud give to such craziness lol

as a FF reader i always appreaciate writers work beacuse i feel how much effort u ppl puts in ur stories.

According to me problem is in FFs we use ipk characters but that shudnt b a problem:|
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Napster

I really can't believe the level of immaturity of some people.
What ever happened to freedom of choice.
If I don't like what I,m reading in a fan-fiction I simply stop reading the story.
To simply attack the writer is very childish.
All these readers who criticize via pms also have the same choice to stop reading or write their own stories...which leads me to one conclusion for their actions...that is they are jealous.

After reading last nights chapter I also had a what the f**k reaction initially but that just goes to show what a talented writer you are to evoke that reaction out of me.
I will definitely not stop reading your ff and don't you dare stop writing because of a few deranged lunatics.

All the best always.
Thanks for the pm

-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was just thinking on ur post and if m not wrong ppl bashed u because u made arnav beat khushi?
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It just saddens me to see girls attacking fellow IF members .
When people fail to differentiate between  "real "and "reel" ,shit just hits the fan.
Writers write, readers comment...but there is no way in hell that people should get personal with insults and start with comments like this.
If you don't like it , then please don't read it.
Spare fellow members and stop making such attacks on them.
Navin,I just simply love your stuff.
 I have read all your stuff which you have posted on IF and I really appreciate your work.
Pease don't let ppl like these bother you.
Just report them.

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aparna5293

I was just thinking on ur post and if m not wrong ppl bashed u because u made arnav beat khushi?

No! Thats the really stupid part of it all! Nowhere in my story has Khushi been hit by Arnav, in fact, in the last Chapter (Chapter 38) they get into a serious intense battle where she screams "hit me--you've done everything else" and he reacts with horror, and clearly, doesn't hit her! I couldn't make myself glorify a physical abuser, it's been hard enough to write Arnav Singh Raizada as the emotionally abusive stunted moron he currently is! But there isn't any slapping or hitting--I don't know where that came from, I genuinely think people dont actually read anything before reacting like nutjobs!
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I had heard somewhere that when you start getting hate comments is when you have really made an impact on the people! 

Now, I know that it won't make you feel better. all I can say is, people are not often in touch with reality, and sometimes they don't know how to feel when they see or hear or read something that doesn't make sense. Then they lash out! I wish there was away to shake some sense into these so called "fans". 

I'm sorry this is happening to you. It's not right. 

Do keep writing. Virtual hugs. 
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love how people send nasty and threatening PMs, but don't have the balls to say the same thing openly.  I always wonder who these ridiculous people are since they don't want to ruin their 'image' to the general populous of this forum...

If these people don't appreciate creativity then they should avoid reading FFs all together.  Most of us appreciate and want to celebrate creativity, not hinder it.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woah. Shocked. What I dont understand that if some ppl dont like an ff or dont understand it, why cant they stop reading it, I mean it's an ff, NOT even the show.
I cannot empathize with you, but I really do sympathize with you.
PS: You read the new changes Vijay introduced for problematic users? Do check that post.Edited by MagicalKash - 11 years ago
sweet_ipsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I havent read the FF u r talking abt but will dfntly read it now...
ppl have become so very intolerant now-a-days...they dont see or rather dnt want to see the difference b/w reel & real...the most important fact they need to accept is dat Arnav-Khushi or for dat matter any character is a figment of somebody,s imagination & creativity ...Arnav-Khushi r not real...a writer's story can be based on any fictional character...but thats where the similarity can end...every writer has the right to develop the story in whatsoever manner he/she likes...u dnt need to change ur story...u r not forcing anybody to read it...if they dnt like it they shld just stop reading it...