Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

An Open Letter to "Perfection" Readers (Page 11)

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
You write your story the way you want coz it's your creation after all... I for one like your story for its uniqueness, and I feel the way you have portrayed the characters is just perfect, the way Arnav behaved with Khushi in the beginning of the story should've been the logical way he should've behaved on show, given his disturbed past and all, and I'd really like to mention that your Shyam intrigues me (and scares me too)... I'm yet to read the last 2 updates, so don't know why people went berserk, will deffo read n comment 2mro, but I'd like any which way u wanna write your story, coz u r a gud writer n i've got faith in u :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonster

nabnab Senior Member
nabnab
nabnab

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
that happened, seriously???

I think some people on this forum need to go to therapy...obsession has taken an ugly psychotic turn that makes me want to throw up...

I'm sorry that some people are struggling to understand what fiction means or lack the courtesy to appreciate it when they come by it...

Anaya x

napstermonster

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
What????? I can't believe this... What's wrong with people...?? Read it or leave it if u have issues as mental as that... I mean, Seriously!!! What the Fiction!!!! 

napstermonster

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi Navin, Just had to add this. I really do not understand reactions of readers. If they do not like, they can just skip. Why bash up the writers? I love reading about your dark Asr, and there are so many FF  on the Forum, with darker characters than yours.  And, what borthers me is that the viewers/readers are confused between the character and actor.(I even saw a post about how embarassed Sanaya and Barun would feel after a love scene.) please continue your story as you are writing it.

napstermonster

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wow

TMs are receiving nasty PMs now

Just wow  Confused

napstermonster

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Are you serious??? I can't believe people write such comments!!!!! As you said, they must hv really lost it...

Navin, you are an amazing writer and you hv your reasons for portraying your characters in the way you have imagined and we love it... I just wish people don't get carried away and just enjoy different portrayals of the same characters which I think is just too brilliant!!!

I truly commend you and other lovely fanfic writers for your lovely work!!! Pls do continue and ignore people who cannot appreciate your efforts !!!

napstermonster

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
absolutely u can write ur character's the way u like in ur fiction . u r not commending abt the serial or barun. its ur imagination. no one NO ONE having the rite over it. dn't consider negative commends. some can't live in reality. thts not ur probs. cool and forget it

napstermonster

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hello! I don't know your name...*embarrassing*

Perfection is on my to-read list, as soon as I am done with my internship.

MAKING MY ASR DO - Very Very delusional. Needs medical help.

you dont write logical things about ASR the man. - Again, very delusional. Now if GH has a problem with your ASR, I get it, still stupid, but I do. Because ASR is his/CV's brain-child and they do have an ownership towards the character. Now pray I ask, whoever sent this pm, are you GH? If not, STFU. You don't own ASR, and napster can do whatever the f**k she wants with him.

Just go on writing what you are, if it is pissing off people with bad grammar, you are definitely doing something right! :)

Will catch up with you after i read the FF!

napstermonster

Go to top