Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
haha oh man I dont even know if this is funny or disturbing ðŸ˜› personally, there have been times where I've just not liked a character in a story but the most you can usually do is just stop reading the story, now THIS takes what you can do in that situation to another level ðŸ˜› 

hadnt read the last chapter of perfection but I just did so i could know what people were being hysterical over and MAN! I know it's subjective but if I had to choose the top 5 moments in which I wished someone would kick Arnavs ass to kingdom come, this wouldnt even be on that list! ðŸ˜›
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
also "ASR is perfect:, oh maaannn! if there's one person in the entire story (the serial or most FF's) who's anything but, its him! but fan girls will be fan girls ðŸ˜›
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't read your work, but I'm intrigued now and will. As for the nasty comments, just ignore them. Until IPKKND and this IF I did not know such a warped sense of reality existed in this world! Just focus on the positive comments and go forth, who knows, maybe, one day your work may turn into a serial! Good luck! Off to read Perfection!
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT THE?
seriously? these lot need to grow up i mean it is your story, why they asking you to change it? i would love to read their "perfect story" blurghh.. i would love to read you work.. What's it called?
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
can i have a link to your story thread?
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay let me get this right babe.
You're being told how to write your own story because someone doesnt like the way you have molded a certain character? Two words for those individuals 'grow up' you cant do that to someone, cant throw a tantrum and expect them to change things so they can cater your needs.

Rant over.

Love your work babe. The previous chapter had so much depth regarding Arnavs character and your portrayal with the vocab and references to creatures was mindblowing. I was like he's such a p word and what not but this shows a development in their relationship as well as him.
Sorry I keep calling you babe. 🤣 and we havent even met! but its great to meet you. :D
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NM,
I've been one of your most faithful readers of Perfection since I first started reading it, waiting eagerly for every update. I love this story to bits.

I am really sorry for this abuse being thrown at you and your work.😡

It is YOUR baby and if people are not happy with it, tough! They can go create their own visions of la la land inhabited by airy fairy fluffy bunnies and bambies.

As Drwho said every garden attracts bees and slugs, encourage the bees, put salt on the slugs!

Please carry on with your wonderful story, your faithful fans will follow you where you lead them, enjoying every twist and turn in the journey. 
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I never read your ffs. But this thing is really disgusting. I mean seriously what the ! Some need to grow up and get a reality check..:-/
I am sorry you are facing such situations. I hope it doesnt repeat again :)
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Unfortunately I have never read your FF, but I have read some of your posts and love your writing style.. I especially loved your post about the lack of creativity in the show in recent times and it resulting in the lack of creativity of fiction writers..

Sadly the trend of this forum recently is that you can't even voice your dislike over the most stupid things in the show also.. The so-called ardent fans of the show have turned so blind that suddenly according to them the rest have become villains and enemies of the show... When we raise our concern about irregularities in the show, they suddenly stand by it saying that 'Oh.. it's just a show, so sit back & relax, and let the CVs do their work', but on the other hand these same people worship the characters and the actors blindly and then this show is not just a show for them, but a matter of life & death...

I guess that's the reason, many good writers are just sticking to the FF section than writing anything on the PIKKND forum..

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
nermic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is always a choice...don't read the ff if you dislike the character that much! It's a mad world...sorry you had to be at the recieving end if this madness!