Anandi did not break her fast (Page 5)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Ya right she is sad coz of her mom !!

@piya y u kept fast bravo gal

coz atleast one day i can control my love for chocolates and could shed some 50-100 gms ! LOL
Just kidding ! I kept coz i hate to eat these chinese food everyday and last night my dad made vrat ka khana for me Embarrassed it just made me remember my home, mum and gave a feel of being in my country india Cry mai q kisi tharki ke liye vrat rakhun ??! Angry lol ROFL

btw, i want shiv to have vrat too for anandi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmitsRitzi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't the husband come have to come and help their ladies break their fast?</font>

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anandi is not married and not even engaged nor does she consider Shiv as her pati.</font>

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">If Shiv comes to help her break the fast wont some thing else break?</font>

dear there is no if or but. He will come to break her fast as someone posted in IF the interview of shiv and his family. Sid told that when he came back from the teej function he saw his whole family waiting fir him. Her mum is angry with him cos he didnt told them abt his gf ( they think ashi is shivu gf cos of whatever DS told that aunty in the temple, she must have told it to shivu mum LOL ) bechara shivu ROFL

payalibmaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't the husband come have to come and help their ladies break their fast?</font>

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anandi is not married and not even engaged nor does she consider Shiv as her pati.</font>

<font size="3" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">If Shiv comes to help her break the fast wont some thing else break?</font>

dear there is no if or but. He will come to break her fast as someone posted in IF the interview of shiv and his family. Sid told that when he came back from the teej function he saw his whole family waiting fir him. Her mum is angry with him cos he didnt told them abt his gf ( they think ashi is shivu gf cos of whatever DS told that aunty in the temple, she must have told it to shivu mum LOL ) bechara shivu ROFL

My point is Anandi is keeping this vrat because of DS. She has not said yes to marriage as yet does not consider Shiv has husband yet.So how is Shiv going to break her fast???If he tries to help  break her fast she might break something elseLOL

payalibmdixie123

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Thanks Suchi !
Even for once I had started to beleive that she was fasting for Jags but DS is not that mean,

But, hopefully this will not put Shiv in bad light in front of his family ! Yahan Teej mana raha hai aur unki family ko pata bhi nahi uske wife ke baare mein !! Itna aage kaise bad gaya woh LOL

I am sure his mother will run after him with a stick.Her beta going around offering his services as husband without keeping her informedSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Piyuu_SRKpayalibmdixie123AnjanaYYZ

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dixie123

Thanks Suchi !
Even for once I had started to beleive that she was fasting for Jags but DS is not that mean,
But, hopefully this will not put Shiv in bad light in front of his family ! Yahan Teej mana raha hai aur unki family ko pata bhi nahi uske wife ke baare mein !! Itna aage kaise bad gaya woh LOL

I am sure his mother will run after him with a stick.Her beta going around offering his services as husband without keeping her informedSleepy

lol LOL true appy ! Imagine karne se hi im getting mad ! ROFL

payalibmaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Piya, Aparna: I am sure kuch aur hoga. CVs better not make him look bad.
Maa ko pehle se hi na laage ki iss ladki ke waijse meri beta jhoot bhi bolta hai mujhse se !!!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZaparnaumaitsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

coz atleast one day i can control my love for chocolates and could shed some 50-100 gms ! LOL
Just kidding ! I kept coz i hate to eat these chinese food everyday and last night my dad made vrat ka khana for me Embarrassed it just made me remember my home, mum and gave a feel of being in my country india Cry mai q kisi tharki ke liye vrat rakhun ??! Angry lol ROFL

oh wow brave gal ya In china one shall really miss india coz indian culture is missing dereOuch

WELL ROFLmere liye once a yr vrat is enough for my SHivji Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

oh wow brave gal ya In china one shall really miss india coz indian culture is missing dereOuch

WELLROFLmere liye once a yr vrat is enough for my SHivjiEmbarrassed

aaye haaye Wink

payalibmitsRitzi

Go to top