Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
CryHv u seen the new promo?mona is trying to find out the culprit.a person comes to her and gives a bill,i guess]she reads vineet sirDead.will she doubt him?am sure its not him.she doubts pradeep n is following him too.am sure the culprit is trapping vineet who is at the back of himAngry.u r takes pls...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will mona doubt vineet?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Haven't seen this promo!! but i dnt think tht Mona will ever doubt Vineet!! She trusts him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the promo, but I think there could be a misuderstanding between Mona and Vineet. Otherwise Mona and Vineet's relationship would be way too perfect. A minor turbulance is good for them. Maybe Mona misinterprets Vineet's intensions/ behaviour because he is protecting her.

rtms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
all i can say is that this week is going to be vry interesting.breaking of old relation n making of new relation is on the card of KHTV.
heard melodies r sweet n those unheard r sweeter...

aishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
After todays precap Mona for some reasons doubts Vineet's intentions Confused

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

but mona is smart enough to understand that some1 is planning against vineet... 

aishray

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
no she is not doubting him. remember he konws who the person is but he thought to hide it from mona as it might hurt her. so i think she is yelling at him cuz he didnt tell her. I am 100% sure about this. 

aishray

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti31

Originally posted by aishray

but mona is smart enough to understand that some1 is planning against vineet... 
                                                                                    hp mona can see it.but who is smart enough to do this?i still feel it is pradeep.

Edited by rtms - 07 August 2012 at 7:21am

aishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.