Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D 4 a r c a d e/SwaRon;TeriAahentienNahiHain;PG5// (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

I might have gotten it partly wrong .. but you have clearly done a better job then you had intended to LOL. The story seems to have gotten more layers added to it as you made the VM .. it comes off as more intricate in the VM . You description is like watering it down by 1759877 times LOL. I liked the story in the VM more than the minimalistic version u just gave me . Ur VM is richer that you description credits it for Evil Smile DO I even make sense ROFL

So Sharon is THAT girl. Umm . OUCH . Stern Smile
I am surprised he hasn't cut herself or something. 

You're quite right. But I gave you what I had in my mind, which seems like jack squat next to the outcome and your theory. Geek I was actually thinking of using Sharon and Simmi Rinni in place of Rey because I only meant to depict a Sharon who' kind of sort of finds herself alone in the world now. People deceive her on daily basis, but that would have been longer and I couldn't search for Simmi Rinni on youtube for the whole night.

Whoever THAT girl is, she um, isn't a suicidal adolescent anymore.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulMirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurake

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Awesome VM Kanks Thumbs Up
As i have told you before i have no knowledge of editing or making VM's but i sure love your works and I can say the usual stuff..people say..love the coloring and love the editing, But the truth is i like what i see and this is amazing..love the song. 
Congo for this new gallery of VM's and looking forward to some happy VM's from your side.
But why did you not tell me about this before..i am the last person to comment, which i not likey. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomLamheChurakethegameison

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Then lets put it this way . Your subconscious mind is the more disturbed , and the more creative one. Man look at the SCENES you picked and look at the way you put them together . Shocked Clap

Simmi/ Rini ... as much as I love them .. wouldn't really fit this song. You need stronger and more nuanced characters and I am glad u used the Bronzey trio (LOL, Sorry GOLDEN trio is for HP  and HP only Approve)

Edited by SwaRon911 - 05 August 2012 at 11:23am

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaron.Comics_Music.thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Then lets put it this way . Your subconscious mind is the more disturbed , and the more creative one. Man look at the SCENES you picked and look at the way you put them together . Shocked Clap

Simmi/ Rini ... as much as I love them .. wouldn't really fit this song. You need stronger and more nuanced characters and I am glad u used the Bronzey trio (LOL, Sorry GOLDEN trio is for HP  and HP only Approve)

The beginning has these lines:

Kar saayi naal sabak wafa da
Padhe saayi phir mere ave 

^^ It reflects Sharon's character here. She plays her part with the lessons of 'wafa' she's had, yeah. It's just people who don't get her. One by one, she loses em all because she's too intense for everybody. So maybe Rinni Simmi indeed wouldn't have fitted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomMirageSwaronLamheChurake

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Rafi and Kanks.. ur comments made this vm a million times better experience for me.. i saw it again after reading ur comments n i have fallen in love with this all over again.. Now i think the first time i saw it i didn't understand it at the level i do now...
Rafi is my vm queen.. and kanks i think i'l hv to crown u too.. pretty soon..!:D
Kanks thanks agn for this gallery! i think u hv set urself a standard with the very first vm on this gallery.. all the best for d future ones!

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomLamheChurakethegameisonmarauder

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyfisbeautiful

Rafi and Kanks.. ur comments made this vm a million times better experience for me.. i saw it again after reading ur comments n i have fallen in love with this all over again.. Now i think the first time i saw it i didn't understand it at the level i do now...
Rafi is my vm queen.. and kanks i think i'l hv to crown u too.. pretty soon..!:D
Kanks thanks agn for this gallery! i think u hv set urself a standard with the very first vm on this gallery.. all the best for d future ones!

Watch it again with my side of the story. I don't want it intensified with romanticism simply because it looks like that. LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lyfisbeautifulSawyer_TomLamheChurake

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thnx fr d invite kanks! Was already subscribed 2 ur chanel b4 u created ds gallery! Brilliant idea! The VM ws realy cul! D editing, colouring nd d story itself ws awesum! Hoping 2 c more frm u! Nd i agree wid nidhi, pms r reqd! So plz plz plz dnt 4gt 2 pm d nxt tym u update!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 05 August 2012 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awesome VM..
the scenes and the song was just perfectEmbarrassed
and congo on your VM gallery Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thegameison