Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

D 4 a r c a d e/SwaRon;TeriAahentienNahiHain;PG5// (Page 2)

lyfisbeautiful Goldie
lyfisbeautiful
lyfisbeautiful

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Congrats on ur vm gallery kanks!! n i loved the vm.. more so cos i love this song!!Embarrassed
I hope u cntinue giving us such wonderful vms despite the fact that they'l cost u many hours of sleep!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurakethegameisonCrazyGirl.21

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Kanks u rock and u do so coz what u do best is sumthing only u can do & that makes u kinda unique which u know I'm sure but no harm appreciating it nevertheless Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurakethegameisonCrazyGirl.21

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Kanks on an equally beautiful song!!
Loved the colouring on it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sawyer_TomthegameisonCrazyGirl.21

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
KD My Bachaaa congrats on ur gallery !!! Embarrassed Hug *Intentionally embarrasses KD by calling her that Evil Smile*

Okies .. I'll talk about the editing baad mein .. pehle toh umm .. the story .. ummm .. So from what I got ... Sharon seems to be disturbed and more like guilty because she naturally is inclined towards Swayam whether or not he does anything for her but Rey is always the one whoz got her back ? And she wishes she could reciprocate more to him ... but she is helplessly at the mercy of her heart that seems to root for Swayam shamelessly ? And she feels guilty about always falling abck on Rey when things with Swayam arent right , but not giving Rey what HE wants from her ... so basically she feels guilty about using the friendzoned Rey when she her heart is clearly Swayam biased ? Ofcourse Sharon would never USE anyone but it is kind of a torture for the friendzoned person (Rey) to watch u talk about and cry about someone else (Swayam) , knowing you'd never have that from Sharon ? Basically Sharon is torn between the man she loves and the man she SHOULD love, logically speaking ?  

Jugni sochan de vich khoyi
Dhoondhe kise de vich oh koi

^ These lines .. To look for someone (Swayam) in someone else (Rey) ... someonewhere along I feel Swayam doesnt quite reciprocate, not  anywhere near as much  as her .. so Sharon tries REBOUND , and realies shez beign extremely unfair to Rey as well ? 

^ I might be a complete idiot and have gotten it all wrong LOL BUT I got woh walla feel from the VM . 
Excellent choice of song . Irshad Kamil + Arif Lohar is not .. earthly stuff. Hauntingly magnifienct song wasted on a movie like cocktail .. I think it was rather insulting . I think u have atoned for them though .. for the offence and affront caused to the song by the cocktail ppl for using such a song on Someone as fickle as Gautam, Meera and Veronica ..  u have pretty much redeeemed it by picturising such rich characters as Swayam and Sharon on this song .. 

As for editing .. burnt brownish affect gives off rusted vibes ... Sharon's past redemption .. like a rusted nail .. wasted ... Too in love with someone who wont return it .. and shez not even in a place where she can live being loved by someone else ; Hers, Swayam doesn't want , and Rey's she doesn't feel like she can honour. What a waste .. what a waste .. and hence .. PERFECT colouring .

BTW thanks for introducing the song to me .. I think I had watched some other VM on this song but urs had that FEEL ... u have done justice to the song .. yes Clap

*Takes hat off* 

(Out of respect for ur VM, I refrained from using my *Pink* here. That would be rather crass of me . )

Edited by SwaRon911 - 05 August 2012 at 7:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnowey.Comics_Music.thegameisonmarauderCrazyGirl.21

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
The no-pink actually astounds me, Rafi. That's such an incredulous thing. *Stern Smile Shocked times twelve-hundred*

The story is a Sharon deceived by her best friend and never ever loved by her love interest. The VM does support your theory, if we come to think of it because she clearly needs to choose between whom she loves and whom she should love but my idea was far less intricate than that. I was feeling exceptionally low and made this. 

Sharon is to dance with Rey and right before the dance (the beginning) she is thinking of how the two men standing behind her have deceived her. In the end, with those thoughts in her head, she dances with Rey. I did not see Rey and Sharon with a romantic angle here. 

But the death of me?! This comment. Thanks a million. Hug I feel honored. 

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweyLamheChurakeCrazyGirl.21

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Kanks beautifulll hai yaar.

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
awsum fabulour vm loved it shareyam r my fav 
keep making more on the trio :):) 

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I might have gotten it wrong .. but you have clearly done a better job then you had intended to LOL. The story seems to have gotten more layers added to it as you made the VM .. it comes off as more intricate in the VM . You description is like watering it down by 1759877 times LOL. I liked the story in the VM more than the minimalistic version u just gave me . Ur VM is richer that you description credits it for Evil Smile DO I even make sense ROFL

So Sharon is THAT girl. Umm . OUCH . Stern Smile
I am surprised he hasn't cut herself or something. 

Edited by SwaRon911 - 05 August 2012 at 7:22am

MirageSwaronSawyer_TomSnoweythegameisonCrazyGirl.21

Go to top