D 4 a r c a d e/SwaRon;TeriAahentienNahiHain;PG5//

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's a bizarre idea, but I will be calling my D3 VM gallery 'D4 Arcade', the fourth D standing for digital. Seriously, I could not get any lamer but that's the mood today. So, be it. ðŸ˜³

INDEX 

SwShRey;Jugni//PG1 
SwaRon;TeriAahentienNahiHain;PG5

MY CHANNEL

It'd be great if subscribed and liked there, am sorta trying to make a YT base for me self, I am getting active there. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Savage - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymwwx53UEUE&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

I basically made this out of my writer's block. I began writing for an FF update listening to the song, could not get a word out right. I began working on this video at 2 this morning, took me two sleepy hours. Whatever, it's a by-product of a mood similar to that of the video. ðŸ¤”

For more information, watch the video directly on YT. 

Thanks! 

-Savage

Edited by Savage - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Thanks for the help with embedding the video, Marauder. 
Peeps, is making PMs required? ðŸ¤”
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all congratulation on your D 4 a r c a d e. And then it was no trouble for me to help you embed the video so no need to thank me.
Now coming to the VM it was awesome in terms of editing , song selection and all. But didn't liked the story. Why does Sharon have to face all the problems in your VM's? But any way VM depicted the emotions fantastically.
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

First of all congratulation on your D 4 a r c a d e. And then it was no trouble for me to help you embed the video so no need to thank me.
Now coming to the VM it was awesome in terms of editing , song selection and all. But didn't liked the story.
Why does Sharon have to face all the problems in your VM's? But any way VM depicted the emotions fantastically.

That's a simple one to answer. I am an insecure, intense and distrusting person in nature. All my heroines are always deceived because they always reflect me. Sometimes I mean them to, sometimes I don't. ðŸ˜Š And thanks a bunch. (:
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome VM Kanks. Beautifully done. 
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

Awesome VM Kanks. Beautifully done. 

Thank you. 
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why Kanks, thanks for the invite! I just love it when you do something awesome and conveniently forget to mention it to me. And YES, PMs are required! ðŸ˜¡

I like the song, the concept, THE EDITING and even the colouring. You give a dreamlike quality to all your VMs. And this VM is SOOO BME! Like SOOO BME!! So the dreamlike quality actually accentuates that theme. And Rafi was right. You do have a thing for the threesome. ðŸ˜†

You'd better send me a PM next time! ðŸ˜³
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur vm gallery kanks!! n i loved the vm.. more so cos i love this song!!😳
I hope u cntinue giving us such wonderful vms despite the fact that they'l cost u many hours of sleep!😊
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kanks u rock and u do so coz what u do best is sumthing only u can do & that makes u kinda unique which u know I'm sure but no harm appreciating it nevertheless 😊