Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - We need to talk! (Page 5)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Fainting ka to sawal hi nahi uthta...ek neurosurgeon hai bhai...
Tension to bahut lega. Will PM you the scene wherein the Dr Husband attends the delivery of his wife...Kitaabo mein padhana ek taraf, apni biwi ko labour mein dekhate hai to jaan nikal jaati hai...
Abhi time hai na delivery ko? woh scene likhana padega.

Tab tak Lamaze karwaiye...yoga bhi acchha rehta hai.

Dr Malvika...please PM them the details,...pata nahi show me dekhne ko milega ya nahi...but sure would love to read about it in their FF at least!

Waise, he wouldn't faint at the sight of blood...but tension ke kaaran toh faint ho sakta hai na...imagine a top neurosurgeon fainting at his wife's delivery...he would never be able to live it down LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOL can just see it now...but may be fainting is taking it too far...may be he will get a panic attack or something and snap at the attending gyn...now my dimaag is running over time...i better put down these thoughts in wordpad...LOL
[/QUOTE]

Suja, husbands are included in antenatal classes these days...so please make sure Dr Ashutosh attends...warna unki khair nahi...also, I have heard that husbands are asked to cut the umblical chord many times if they are present in the labour room...in this case, he is even a doctor...teekh hain faint mat karvao...but unke haath toh kaamp sakthe hain na...the man who has performed hundreds of surgeries is unable to hold the knife steadily...he will be ribbed over this for the rest of his life!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 05 August 2012 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

LOL can just see it now...but may be fainting is taking it too far...may be he will get a panic attack or something and snap at the attending gyn...now my dimaag is running over time...i better put down these thoughts in wordpad...LOL
[/QUOTE]

Suja, husbands are included in antenatal classes these days...so please make sure Dr Ashutosh attends...warna unki khair nahi...also, I have heard that husbands are asked to cut the umblical chord many times if they are present in the labour room...in this case, he is even a doctor...teekh hain faint mat karvao...but unke haath toh kaamp sakthe hain na...the man who has performed hundreds of surgeries is unable to hold the knife steadily...he will be ribbed over this for the rest of his life!
[/QUOTE]

now i really feel like pressing the fast forward button in our ff and go to that scene.. Day Dreaming.ok...am jotting these things down now...PM me please if you or Malvika have any other ideas regarding this...

Sujatha.rao

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Good post Sujatha. You have brought out several aspects of love and bonding, including sacrifice very beautifully.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waves

Good post Sujatha. You have brought out several aspects of love and bonding, including sacrifice very beautifully.Clap

Thank you Sumi Smile

wavesSuvika.

chumki... IF-Dazzler
chumki...
chumki...

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 sachchi me yaar sujatha... dil khus ho jata hai ...jub bhi tumhara post parhti hoon... just lovely...so real and so touchy... keep  writing yaar...  aur jaldi jaldi...ClapClapClapClapClap

Suvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chumki...

sachchi me yaar sujatha... dil khus ho jata hai ...jub bhi tumhara post parhti hoon... just lovely...so real and so touchy... keep  writing yaar...  aur jaldi jaldi...Clap

Thank you Chumki Smile
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Some time ago, I was wondering about this kind of a track ... If hubby gets a chance, then will he be able to sacrifice for his wife??

Stories may have instant solutions like, 'Glasgow will call when I am ready again'...but wondering what will happen in realityConfused

Sujatha.raoSuvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Some time ago, I was wondering about this kind of a track ... If hubby gets a chance, then will he be able to sacrifice for his wife??

Stories may have instant solutions like, 'Glasgow will call when I am ready again'...but wondering what will happen in realityConfused

Mudra, I did not say Glasgow will call...only hinted at the possibility that maybe he might get the opportunity again,...there is no certainty there...and any professional would know that...opportunities don't wait around for anyone...if they are still available, then you are incredibly lucky...

Coming to real life, I do know of such instances where men have given up opportunities to help further the careers of their wives...my own cousin's husband took a break and looked after the chold when she got an opportunity to pursue her post- doctoral studies in the US...the husband and the kid stayed behind in India and his parents chipped in too...so, fairy tales can and do come true if you are lucky enough...but yes, it is not the norm!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 06 August 2012 at 7:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Suvika.mudraswathi

Go to top