India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - We need to talk! (Page 3)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Sujatha...i liked this scene too...whats your take on it?? Nidhi refused to come to the meeting as she was genuinely busy or she doesn't want a repeat of the previous day or its now more like an ego or stubbornness thing to her actions??
[/QUOTE]

More than being busy, she wanted to make her point that she was committed to whatever work was assigned to her...and would not expect concessions simply because she was his wife...I am assuming this was the reason why she refused to attend the meeting too...she did not want to compromise his position nor coerce him into favouring her!
[/QUOTE]

and i also felt she didn't want him inviting her to the meeting basing on whatever she did for him on his bday...he told her she could attend soon after everyone at KGH wish him and he realizes she is behind that too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Sujatha...i liked this scene too...whats your take on it?? Nidhi refused to come to the meeting as she was genuinely busy or she doesn't want a repeat of the previous day or its now more like an ego or stubbornness thing to her actions??

More than being busy, she wanted to make her point that she was committed to whatever work was assigned to her...and would not expect concessions simply because she was his wife...I am assuming this was the reason why she refused to attend the meeting too...she did not want to compromise his position nor coerce him into favouring her!
[/QUOTE]

and i also felt she didn't want him inviting her to the meeting basing on whatever she did for him on his bday...he told her she could attend soon after everyone at KGH wish him and he realizes she is behind that too...
[/QUOTE]

Yep..she did not want a quid pro quo gesture...she wanted to be invited on her own merit...good to see that!

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Yep..she did not want a quid pro quo gesture...she wanted to be invited on her own merit...good to see that!
[/QUOTE]

KK rocked in that whole sequence...

Sujatha.rao

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
wow..Well written OS Sujhatha..Clap

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

wow..Well written OS Sujhatha..Clap

Thank you Divya Smile

rabzonedge

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thanks Swastik and jbieber..

Thanks Suja,... but I was just pointing out a fact yaar...and hamari Nidhi toh daktarni hai na...the extent of her knowledge should come to the fore once in a way na. LOL..waise, given that this show will hopefully not go the extramarital/divorce/amnesia route, I think they will have to take the family route...a professional track comes with a lot of pitfalls, in terms of budgets etc...and like Krithika herself pointed out, this is not a hospital drama..they need a solid track to run the show on...they can show the issues related to pregnancy even before they go that route...and run the professional track parallely...but yes, all of us are with Dr Malvka all the way, aren't we Wink

I believe the entire IF will start prenatal classes soon...and join Nidhi in the Labour room? BTW, I would love to have a FF session from LIbra/Turags on that too...hand holding by AShutosh while she delivers...

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I believe the entire IF will start prenatal classes soon...and join Nidhi in the Labour room? BTW, I would love to have a FF session from LIbra/Turags on that too...hand holding by AShutosh while she delivers...

[/QUOTE]

Doc...hi...in our ff Nidhi still trying to get over her morning sickness...so there is still time for the hand holding and labour room sessions Wink...so how do you want Ashu to be in that situation?? all tensed up and ready to faint off or strong and supportive??? 

Edited by turags - 05 August 2012 at 8:16am
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thanks Swastik and jbieber..

Thanks Suja,... but I was just pointing out a fact yaar...and hamari Nidhi toh daktarni hai na...the extent of her knowledge should come to the fore once in a way na. LOL..waise, given that this show will hopefully not go the extramarital/divorce/amnesia route, I think they will have to take the family route...a professional track comes with a lot of pitfalls, in terms of budgets etc...and like Krithika herself pointed out, this is not a hospital drama..they need a solid track to run the show on...they can show the issues related to pregnancy even before they go that route...and run the professional track parallely...but yes, all of us are with Dr Malvka all the way, aren't we Wink

Dr Malvika...what about Lamaze before that...I have heard it can be a lot of fun...unfortunately I had my kids before these things were the norm Unhappy

Go to top