India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS - We need to talk! (Page 2)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Nice post Sujatha,liked the way Ashu gave the importance to Nidhi over anything else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

arjunadisidpari IF-Dazzler
arjunadisidpari
arjunadisidpari

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Nice 1 please pm me when you update :D

Sujatha.rao

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Nice post, Sujatha...

You write so well, its a pleasure to read your posts.

I just hope ki serial mein kuchh aisa hi ho...(for my selfish reasons)???

Thank you, Malvika...I took some liberties with that FRCS thing...but I hope am not too wrong...and there are a whole lot of us here rooting for Dr Nidhi to be your patient...LOL

lagta hain aap dono milke taan liya hain ki Nidhi ko Malivika ka patient banaakar hi chodenge!!! you have been trying all ways and means...LOL

and Sujatha...when i suggested the rain following by unprotected loving which is the easiest way for quick results, you talked about morning after pills!!!  Angry

btw, its an awesome write!! Clap

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Swastik and jbieber..

Thanks Suja,... but I was just pointing out a fact yaar...and hamari Nidhi toh daktarni hai na...the extent of her knowledge should come to the fore once in a way na. LOL..waise, given that this show will hopefully not go the extramarital/divorce/amnesia route, I think they will have to take the family route...a professional track comes with a lot of pitfalls, in terms of budgets etc...and like Krithika herself pointed out, this is not a hospital drama..they need a solid track to run the show on...they can show the issues related to pregnancy even before they go that route...and run the professional track parallely...but yes, all of us are with Dr Malvka all the way, aren't we Wink

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 05 August 2012 at 7:14am
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Thanks Suja,... but I was just pointing out a fact yaar...and hamari Nidhi toh daktarni hai na...the extent of her knowledge should come to the fore once in a way na. LOL..waise, given that this show will hopefully not go the extramarital/divorce/amnesia route, I think they will have to take the family route...a professional track comes with a lot of pitfalls, in terms of budgets etc...and like Krithika herself pointed out, this is not a hospital drama..they need a solid track to run the show on...they can show the issues related to pregnancy even before they go that route...and run the professional track parallely...but yes, all of us are with Dr Malika all the way, aren't we Wink

ROFL Dr Malvika...not Mallika...ROFL KP ke sang aaj kal rehte rehte kyaji aap bhi Mallika ka Jaap shuru kar diya??!!! Shocked

Edited by turags - 05 August 2012 at 7:13am

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Thanks Suja,... but I was just pointing out a fact yaar...and hamari Nidhi toh daktarni hai na...the extent of her knowledge should come to the fore once in a way na. LOL..waise, given that this show will hopefully not go the extramarital/divorce/amnesia route, I think they will have to take the family route...a professional track comes with a lot of pitfalls, in terms of budgets etc...and like Krithika herself pointed out, this is not a hospital drama..they need a solid track to run the show on...they can show the issues related to pregnancy even before they go that route...and run the professional track parallely...but yes, all of us are with Dr Malika all the way, aren't we Wink

ROFL Dr Malvika...not Mallika...ROFL KP ke sang aaj kal rehte rehte kyaji aap bhi Mallika ka Jaap shuru kar diya??!!! Shocked

Galti se beech me se 'v' miss hogaya yaar...sudharli...LOL

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Sujatha...i liked this scene too...whats your take on it?? Nidhi refused to come to the meeting as she was genuinely busy or she doesn't want a repeat of the previous day or its now more like an ego or stubbornness thing to her actions??

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Sujatha...i liked this scene too...whats your take on it?? Nidhi refused to come to the meeting as she was genuinely busy or she doesn't want a repeat of the previous day or its now more like an ego or stubbornness thing to her actions??

More than being busy, she wanted to make her point that she was committed to whatever work was assigned to her...and would not expect concessions simply because she was his wife...I am assuming this was the reason why she refused to attend the meeting too...she did not want to compromise his position nor coerce him into favouring her!

Go to top