Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Doc...hi...in our ff Nidhi still trying to get over her morning sickness...so there is still time for the hand holding and labour room sessions πŸ˜‰...so how do you want Ashu to be in that situation?? all tensed up and ready to faint off or strong and supportive??? 

Fainting ka to sawal hi nahi uthta...ek neurosurgeon hai bhai...
Tension to bahut lega. Will PM you the scene wherein the Dr Husband attends the delivery of his wife...Kitaabo mein padhana ek taraf, apni biwi ko labour mein dekhate hai to jaan nikal jaati hai...
Abhi time hai na delivery ko? woh scene likhana padega.

Tab tak Lamaze karwaiye...yoga bhi acchha rehta hai.

ok...will start on the ante natal and yoga classes for now...those are just for the would be moms or the partners are expected to attend too?? my mom being a gyn, i never got to know any of this info and my hubby absolutely refused to have anything to do with my delivery...he fainted at the mention of it. πŸ˜†,..so i have no info...Doc...i will wait for your PM
Suvika. thumbnail

Tension to bahut lega. Will PM you the scene wherein the Dr Husband attends the delivery of his wife...Kitaabo mein padhana ek taraf, apni biwi ko labour mein dekhate hai to jaan nikal jaati hai...

Dr Malvika...please PM them the details,...pata nahi show me dekhne ko milega ya nahi...but sure would love to read about it in their FF at least!

Waise, he wouldn't faint at the sight of blood...but tension ke kaaran toh faint ho sakta hai na...imagine a top neurosurgeon fainting at his wife's delivery...he would never be able to live it down πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† can just see it now...but may be fainting is taking it too far...may be he will get a panic attack or something and snap at the attending gyn...now my dimaag is running over time...i better put down these thoughts in wordpad...πŸ˜†
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: turags

Dr Malvika...please PM them the details,...pata nahi show me dekhne ko milega ya nahi...but sure would love to read about it in their FF at least!

Waise, he wouldn't faint at the sight of blood...but tension ke kaaran toh faint ho sakta hai na...imagine a top neurosurgeon fainting at his wife's delivery...he would never be able to live it down πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜† can just see it now...but may be fainting is taking it too far...may be he will get a panic attack or something and snap at the attending gyn...now my dimaag is running over time...i better put down these thoughts in wordpad...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Suja, husbands are included in antenatal classes these days...so please make sure Dr Ashutosh attends...warna unki khair nahi...also, I have heard that husbands are asked to cut the umblical chord many times if they are present in the labour room...in this case, he is even a doctor...teekh hain faint mat karvao...but unke haath toh kaamp sakthe hain na...the man who has performed hundreds of surgeries is unable to hold the knife steadily...he will be ribbed over this for the rest of his life!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail

Suja, husbands are included in antenatal classes these days...so please make sure Dr Ashutosh attends...warna unki khair nahi...also, I have heard that husbands are asked to cut the umblical chord many times if they are present in the labour room...in this case, he is even a doctor...teekh hain faint mat karvao...but unke haath toh kaamp sakthe hain na...the man who has performed hundreds of surgeries is unable to hold the knife steadily...he will be ribbed over this for the rest of his life!

now i really feel like pressing the fast forward button in our ff and go to that scene.. 😍.ok...am jotting these things down now...PM me please if you or Malvika have any other ideas regarding this...
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Good post Sujatha. You have brought out several aspects of love and bonding, including sacrifice very beautifully.πŸ‘
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: waves

Good post Sujatha. You have brought out several aspects of love and bonding, including sacrifice very beautifully.πŸ‘

Thank you Sumi 😊
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 sachchi me yaar sujatha... dil khus ho jata hai ...jub bhi tumhara post parhti hoon... just lovely...so real and so touchy... keep  writing yaar...  aur jaldi jaldi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

sachchi me yaar sujatha... dil khus ho jata hai ...jub bhi tumhara post parhti hoon... just lovely...so real and so touchy... keep  writing yaar...  aur jaldi jaldi...πŸ‘

Thank you Chumki 😊
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Some time ago, I was wondering about this kind of a track ... If hubby gets a chance, then will he be able to sacrifice for his wife??

Stories may have instant solutions like, 'Glasgow will call when I am ready again'...but wondering what will happen in realityπŸ˜•
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Some time ago, I was wondering about this kind of a track ... If hubby gets a chance, then will he be able to sacrifice for his wife??

Stories may have instant solutions like, 'Glasgow will call when I am ready again'...but wondering what will happen in realityπŸ˜•

Mudra, I did not say Glasgow will call...only hinted at the possibility that maybe he might get the opportunity again,...there is no certainty there...and any professional would know that...opportunities don't wait around for anyone...if they are still available, then you are incredibly lucky...

Coming to real life, I do know of such instances where men have given up opportunities to help further the careers of their wives...my own cousin's husband took a break and looked after the chold when she got an opportunity to pursue her post- doctoral studies in the US...the husband and the kid stayed behind in India and his parents chipped in too...so, fairy tales can and do come true if you are lucky enough...but yes, it is not the norm!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago