Freindship Day Article - Sneha and Kunwaramar

preitygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read a friendship Day Article on TellyChakkar.com and thought of sharing it here

TellyChakkar.com spoke to some of the TV celebs and asked them what friendship means to them and who are their closest friends from the television industry. Let's see what they had to say:

Said hot and sexy Sneha Kapoor aka Sharon from Dil Dostii Dance, "God has not given us chance to choose our siblings but you can choose a true friend with whom you can share happy and sad thoughts and enjoy special moments. A true friend can bring a smile to your lips. I am very close to my D3 girls' gang. Priyanka, Samantha and I share a special bond. We also share a same room. We keep pulling each other's legs. I enjoy their company a lot. I want to wish my fans a Happy Friendship day. Make true and loyal friends and make this world a better place to live."

Kunwar Amar, who is seen as Reyansh in Channel V's Dil Dostii Dance, said, "I think Friendship Day is the day when you call your old buddies and remember the times that we had spent together. It's the day when you forget all the worries. Friendship doubles one's happiness and reduces one's sadness... A best and true friend is very hard to find, but once you find him or her, he or she is a precious treasure for a lifetime."

Continued Kunwar, "Shakti Mohan is a very close friend of mine from the television industry. She was the one who helped me a lot when I came down to Mumbai to make my career. She is a true friend. One thing I like and also dislike about her is she is very straight forward. Finally, Happy Friendship day to my dear fans. Make many friends but keep one special friend with whom you can share all your secrets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
Happy Friendship day to all
roshnithediva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing :-)
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
chalo kunwar ko yaad toh hai ki shakti naam ki koi ladki uski life me kabhi thi
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ArSha besties 4 eva..

Thanks 4 Sharing..

KR_anki_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing...
aww amar talked about shakti..love their friendship...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow that was so nice..

Sneha she is so sweet and Amar  nd Shaks besties๐Ÿค—

Thansk for Sharing..

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sneha is a sweetheart and may god bless the bond she shares with Samentha and Priyanka. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good to see that KAS thinks of shakti as an awsum frnd 

Thnx for Sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww kunwar cutie pie
i just love their friendship