Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu
Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

Alaxmi Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 2)

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Siree: Episodes are quite funny... jab laxmi aur kishan bhag jaate hain woh episodes bhi funny hain... but I couldn't watch all the episodes I just saw the summery episodes on YT. Main bhi ab show detail mein dekhoongi...
@sita: Welcome... Smile

Oh yaar..i have seen those episodes too...EmbarrassedLOLthat one week was quite entertaining...n I have seen when they both land themselves in a jungle..n after dat they go to hospital...where kishan falls ill..n later woh wahan se b bhag jathe hai..n sachi mein ek chudail ko dikhaya hai..inhone...ek haunted house mein..both stay there at night..n in d morning there parents come there n donon ki shaadi karvathe hai...n next bidaai ka scene hai..n next grih pravesh wala epi hai...Smile

But i love some characters  in kishan's house especially woh ek lady photo mein ghoomthi rehethi hai...I lub her n her hubby...Embarrassed

Edited by chweetu - 05 August 2012 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
arae..i just saw the griha pravesh video..and it is hilarious...just what we need at the moment..

chweetumisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@siree: I saw that haunted house part... & the morning scene was hilarious... LOL But I didn't see that hospital part... I'll try to catch all the action in Jungle soon...Wink
@sita: I told you it's different & funny... aisa griha pravesh kisi dulhan ne nahi kiya hoga...ROFL

sitammachweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

@siree: I saw that haunted house part... & the morning scene was hilarious... LOL But I didn't see that hospital part... I'll try to catch all the action in Jungle soon...Wink
@sita: I told you it's different & funny... aisa griha pravesh kisi dulhan ne nahi kiya hoga...ROFL

Lol jungle ke baad..hospital scene athi hai...watch out for alaxmi's dialogues ek dum masth n brainy dialogues hai..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hopefully this thread will keep this section alive. Thumbs Up

Anyhow, can't wait till monday. Laxmi-Kishan scene Embarrassed

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absolem

Ya.. members can discuss episodes & other things here. Smile
I don't know why I think that scene is not going to be real... because both hate each other... how come such a romantic scene is coming so soon. Confused
Mockingjay1 Senior Member
Mockingjay1
Mockingjay1

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Absolem

Ya.. members can discuss episodes & other things here. Smile
I don't know why I think that scene is not going to be real... because both hate each other... how come such a romantic scene is coming so soon. Confused

Oh I know that scene is a dream. But if it's Kishan's dream, then it's a good thing because that means he has already started to like her. I dont think it can be Laxmi's dream. 

I think Neelam probably gave Laxmi the dress to wear, and since Kishan wants to be a fashion designer, he's gonna think that Laxmi looks pretty and she knows fashion and all (all in his dream). That's what he says. "Style aur grace to koi tumse sikhe" 

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@mamta..I will catch up with the old epi asap..am a little busy with work now..but whatever I saw I liked a lot...

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index