Elegant_Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First of All , Happy Friendship Day To all my Buddies πŸ˜ƒ
this is My first ever writing on KiSha <3 Hope u'll like this..i'll write more if u like this..!!! HERE U GO...!
Sun rays passes through the Window. the window was half open. cool breeze was coming from outside. birds were churping and Sun was shining..Afterall it was FRIENDSHIP DAY. She slowly opened her eyes and woke up. Stretched up and Got up. She smile looking outside. the awesome weather of outside. Then the Ramu kaka entered the Room.

RK: kiya memsab, yeh lijiye paani
Kiya: thnx ramu kaka...
RK: kiya madam..voh badi memsaab ne aapko neeche bulaya hai..

the smile was converted into a sad one. she knows what was going to happen as it happens every friendship day. She took the water and went downstairs. There she saw a Truck-full of cats , gifts , flowers etc. her mother called her up.

M: kiya..see aanya ke fans ne kitne saare gifts and cards bheje hai..do one thing..in sab ko order vise laga do..aanaya ko surprise bhi toh dena hai..
K: ji mom..

she started putting them. slowly she was crying there down. and was thinking..
itna sabkuch sirf aanya ke liye hi kyun..? kyu hamesha uski care keri jaati hai...aanya ke agr itne saare friends ho sakte hai toh mera 1 bhi friend nai ho sakta...?

She started doing the work fastly. finally it was done. her mother bring aanya and showed it to her.

A: WOw..! itne sare gifts..
M : Like always my dear...happy friendship day

Kiya wid not so gud smile also wished her..

K: happy friendship day aanya...
A: thanks..thnk u so much..

M: kiya...skul ke liye tayiyaar ho jao..
K: jii ma..

she got ready for school wid the same dull face. she got in the car and reached the school. she got out of car and entered the school. there she saw everyone tieing bands and giving gifts. all she was watching. and then the lights got off..the light was focusing on panchi . The rose petals showered on her. and then ranveer came with his guitar singing the song - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42xPBxl-70

Kiya was still seeing this all.. she was feeling guilty..because of her attitude no one was her friend..she started crying slowly..she left there and went to the classroom..it was empty..she sat on one bench and started crying...

m i that bad ki mera koi friend nai hai...y..kyun...mere saath hi kyun...kya koi bhi aisa nai hai jo mera friend ban sake..? koi bhi nai...

Just then KD was passing through and saw her. he saw her crying..he was feeling bad for her..so he just went to her and offer her a hanker chief. she took it and wipe out. then she turned and saw him. as soon as she saw him she throw the hanky.

K: Ewww...
KD : kyu, kya hua..? jab tum apne yeh nakli aasu poch rai thi toh tumhe yeh eww nai laga..? rone ki acting kaafi achi ker leti ho..
K: just leave me alone..!! buzo..
KD : tumhara koi friend nai hai isiliye ro rai ho na..
K: tumhe kaise...
KD: tumhare issi attitude ki vajeh se tumhara koi bhi friend nai hai..friends banane hai toh phle apne aap ko sudharo..

kiya was touched with his words.. was she really need to improve her..? 

K: who..who d hell r u jo tum mujhe yeh keh rae ho..? just get lost..!!

KD left...kiya was agn feeling bad y she agn behave like this..? he was saying right...dont know but she ran behind him and catch him..

K: tum..tum kehna chahte ho ki mujhme attitude hai..? mujhe sudharne ki zarurat hai...?
KD: haan meine yahi kaha hai chicklet...now leave me alone..

KD was about to go that she spoke out..

K :  Wait Stone face..!
KD: now what..?
K: m i really that bad..
KD: yaa...i think so..
K: den plz tell me...mein friends kaise banau..?
KD: unse dhang se baat kerke..issi attitude ke saath rai toh tumhara kuch nai hone waala chicklet...
K: will u be my Friend..?

KD was shocked..that girl who always hated him and always dont behave peroperly with him is now asking to be his friend...what should he reply..? he was confused..he just went away frm her but she spoke out

K: wait stone face...u can't escape me...u have to answer my question..

KD walked to her..step by step kiya's heart was breathing hardly..KD picked put something from his pocket and tied it on her wrist. it was a friendship band..Kiya's eyes were watered..she never beilive he would do this..she was so happy and hugged him tightly and cried. KD comfort her..and wisphered in her ears

KD : ab pata chala friends kaise banaye jaate hai or unki ky avalue hoti hai..?

Kiya slightly smiled and they both went to their other friends...She started singing the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I42xPBxl-70

one by one she make them up all..even bobby to...all were enjoying this. after the school they went home.. kiya went home very happily and continuesly looking at her band. KD was also happy he went home Smiley smiley..it was very rare to see him smiling and he was smiling the whole day. 

Hope u all liked it..!!! its my first write up so juttas and chappals r allowed...!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
res

unres

1st of all happy friendship day to uπŸ€—

and d os was amazing😊

woww kd tied friendship band to kiya😳

loved it very much😊
Edited by kaba3003 - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
aweee
it was so cute
loved it
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Friendship Day 2 u 2 πŸ€—
Awww Shooo Cute...Loved It...😊
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy friendhsip day ...i didnt like it instead i luved itπŸ˜‰...awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rocksravya11 - 11 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww it was superb do write more
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happy Friendship Day πŸ€—...
The OS was Superb πŸ˜ƒ...
Loved it β€οΈ.
Nice OS. Happy Friendship's Day !
hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KiSha ❀️
Kash woh log TBP mai bhi itne achee frnds bane...
Nysh update... :)
thanks 4 the pm...
Nd happie frndshp dae to u... 😊
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well... i hope flowers and chocolates are allowed as well instead of juttas and chappals :P :P

awesum OS :D luvd it alott πŸ˜

do PM me when u update πŸ˜‰