Tu Tu Hein Wohi..Agni...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A moment we all waiting when agam will realise Natasha is his Nimrit..the one he loves the most and who is his life..He is on a revenge mission with full hatred for Amrit but his heart feels the attraction towards Natasha..He is intrigued everytime his hatred disappears for her and his heart melts...he is amazed why he feels so when close to her..Natasha who brings back the memories of Nimrit and .the same feeling  back in his heart..

Natasha/Nimrit too same as much as she wants to hate Agam its impossible for her..her heart melts for him and feel same attraction everytime around him..he brings back those memories and it hurts her thinking he has betrayed her..
 Circumstances making them meet each other and they cant stop themselves to be lost in each other's eyes..

Signs from God that they are meant to be together and blessed that their jodi is unbreakable..

Each time their closeness make them forget everything and their eyelock..just you and me ..

Agam who misses Nimrit every moment feels the connection with her with the bangles... he bought  them for her with love..his wish be with her wherever she is now..Agam does not know he is close to his Nimrit as Natasha..

Agam everytime is there to protect his Nimrit indirectly..The husband instinct makes him to do so..in the lift and even breaking her fast..A right Nimrit deserves as his true lifepartner as she only resides in his heart..
The longing..the yearning reflect in Nimrit eyes to be with Agam..For him to recognise her.Agam too feel oblivious of everything and only she exists for him  when so close to her...some unspoken feelings through their eyes..

Agni so close to each other heart yet so far..A genuine love and unbreakable one..a separation which is hurting both in their own way..A gap..A misunderstanding ..
Tu Tu Hein Wohi dil ne jisse apna kaha.tu hein jahan mein houn wahan..ab to yeh  jeena tere bin hein sazaa. ..Hope soon this separation ends for them as they are soulmate...

credit pics and audio goes to krithika...πŸ€—

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such beautiful post about Agni😳. Waiting for that moment when both of them clear all their misunderstandings and that long lasted Agni hug😍
anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta  you have put  pics orderly and each pic you have  explained in such way the whole story can be understood with pics and your writing ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
well doneπŸ‘

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for such a beautiful post Savee...

You took us back to the heart touching journey of our Agni.

Loved reading your comments .Beautiful.
HotFuzz thumbnail
Aww great job in putting the pis together and showing their cute romance through pics ...

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice and beautiful...keep it.

shanaya28 thumbnail
@All..Thanks for appreciation..😊

Agni love story till date creatives making  it so captivating in each Epi..

All their scenes with their eyelock are so mesmerising..

Its quite difficult to chose among so many of their eyelock moment but this one is really amazing..the intensity is so visible..

Navi..Ankita has good chemistry together...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This picture says how much nimrit wants to be with her agam.

The sadness the plead just so visible in her face.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww Saveee.. I love it..

I miss you guys..πŸ€—

Krithika... Karthik and Abbass are in a tv show?? what show is that? I can't read Tamil..
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

awww Saveee.. I love it..

I miss you guys..πŸ€—

Krithika... Karthik and Abbass are in a tv show?? what show is that? I can't read Tamil..

glad to see you chillmahaul. missed you too.😊

Yes abbas karthik in a tv show named DHARMA YUDHAM , meaning fight for Justice. It starts today at 10 pm on star vijay.😊