-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
it starts after yest epi scene...
shaurya recieved a call from unknown no. on akshi cell as akshi was in mandir..
hello...naitik sighaniya ki family ahi?
sh:yes..kion kya hua wo theek tou hain?
ji unn k sath aik bacha bhi tha wo theek ahi magar nk is in danger.we are in city hospital.u can come...

shaurya tell this to every1 in the hall and akshi also hear this ..she faints...and when she opens her eyes sshe was just saying naitik...
RJ said beta kuch kha lai tera vart hai..
akshi nahi..mai agar kuch khaaoo gi tou sirf nk k hathon mujhe nk k pass jana hai...she get up and ran of the room...they all went for hospital/...itne main SS ppl also reached in the hospital...
akshi takes duggu in her arms..there was a bandage on duggus forhead...akshi hugs her child and love her...and also crying...then akshi said nk kahan hai..
dr came and says that nk operation is going to start..akshi was crying like anything...
then in OT his operation started...akshi hold duggu in her arms and go in mandir..where she was praying for anitik...and crying and also flash backs of past revolving around her mind...
itne amin varsha camea nd say that nk ji operation ho gaya hai...but jab tak hosh nahi aata kuch keh nahi sakte...and they also allowed that sum1 can see him and meet him but without talking to nk...

akshi ran inside the room...ga3 ,RJ,vish Dj all were saddend..
akshi enter in nk room and sit beside him and holds his hand and they both start talking through thier heart and mind (like the way they did in mob)
akshara:naitik aap ko kuch nahi ho sakta...ap ko abhi uthna ho ga..meray liye...
naitik:main janta hon aapm kuch hone nahi dengi..sabse pehle aap apne aansoo saaf kijiye..aap janti ahina main apki ankhon main ansoon anhi dekh sakta...

akshara:naitik ILU..main aapke beghair nahi reh sakti,,ap hi meri zindagi hain..(she wipes her teears)😊

naitik:aik baar phir sai kahiye...😳

akshaar:nk main soo baar kaho gi..bus aap theek ho ajyen..aap ko pata haina mera teej ka vart hai kia aap chahte hain k main bhooki raho.πŸ˜†.main sirf aapke hath sai apna vart kholon gii..😭

naitik:heart beat increases...
akshi called dr...and then ran in the mandir...

after sumtime while akshi was in amndir varsha and say nk ji ko hosh aagaya hai...
and every 1 is in his room...nk meets every 1..bcoz of weakness he wass not abkle to talk much..but the word he says is...
NAITIK:ak..aksh..akshara kahan hain aur na.nak...naksh...

akshra came in..every1 leaves the room...
akshara sit beside him..nk says..
nk":take afruit from a table and then  akshi ko khilata hai and  akshi also do the same...
nk was holding duggu...they both have tears in thier eyes..😭
akshi says meri choti si dunya... 
Edited by sadia_naksh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwweeesome OS i wish the same happens in show bt lagta nai aisa ho cv's do watt we want haan they can show this on other couples leaving Naksh sab par they'll never show   dekhna Naitik will come safe and all will blast Naitik will hv to manofy all yahi hoga πŸ˜›
Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
wow sadi so nice n emotional part awesome darlingπŸ€—
luvd it😳 i really like emo partsπŸ˜‰
thanx 4 writing hope aisa ho jayπŸ˜›
Edited by __Aleena__ - 11 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow yar its so awesome...!..

i wish aisa kch show mein bhi dekhna ko mile...but ye wish wish hi reh jaye gi,,,...

Edited by --ARooJ-- - 11 years ago
Yum_SR thumbnail
awesome,
loved it
Waiting for remaining
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud one 😊agar vish ya dj baahar gaye hote toh v cld ve expected tis scene but for naksh πŸ˜†
waise i had thought tis scene 2 yrs back only but mila kya dajima scene πŸ˜‘🀒
"yey maari chutki"!!!!!πŸ€’πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
isiliye i ve stopped thinking abt new tracks 
but i hope kamse kam iska 5% toh mil jaaye taaki hum dhanya ho jaaye  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome .Os . so emotional in touch nk nd ak speech in room. perfect couple.naksh rocks.
nice os friend awesome awesome awesome Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

gud one 😊agar vish ya dj baahar gaye hote toh v cld ve expected tis scene but for naksh πŸ˜†

waise i had thought tis scene 2 yrs back only but mila kya dajima scene πŸ˜‘🀒
"yey maari chutki"!!!!!πŸ€’πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
isiliye i ve stopped thinking abt new tracks 
but i hope kamse kam iska 5% toh mil jaaye taaki hum dhanya ho jaaye  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nai milega baba dekhna naitik and duggu fit and fine hoge and Naitik story bolega how he saved duggu and himself toh 5% bhi mat sochie bt khush ho ki aisa OS padha hai humne πŸ˜ƒ
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited...
thankss for liking..
waiting for ur comments...
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

Awwweeesome OS i wish the same happens in show bt lagta nai aisa ho cv's do watt we want haan they can show this on other couples leaving Naksh sab par they'll never show   dekhna Naitik will come safe and all will blast Naitik will hv to manofy all yahi hoga πŸ˜›

Edited 😳 me first πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ btw saw ur dhabba my siggy ur using πŸ˜›