Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 8)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Day Dreaming

Isse zada kuch kehne ki haalat mein nahi hoon...LOL
Maatey, aap ne bohot kuch bol diya... ab aur nahi ROFL

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Bidzie , Yeh line , 

" 'Balaji soaps ki heroine banna bandh kar. Damn! " 

tu khud nahi dalti toh mein dalti . LOL

Jaldi jaldi continue kar likhna . 
Mujhe pata tha issi liye mainey daal diya ROFL 

Anyways thank you each and everyone of u...means a lot to me! Really it feels so overwhelming to get such a wonderful response on my workEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Will be updating soon :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Chapter # 3

Bliss.

"10th standard mein meri ek girlfriend thi..."

As Megha heard Mohan, she instantly looked at him with a surprised expression. They were sitting opposite to each other on the couch which was next to the window. The dimmed lights of the bedroom and the moon shining their faces with its brightness made the environment perfect for some private moments of the newly wedded couple.

Mohan had his eyes lowered in embarrassment. After a few minutes of silence, Megha, unable to hold back her reaction anymore, finally broke in an amused laughter. "Tum a..aise embarrassed ho r..rahe ho jaise woh a..ab bhi t..tumhari girlfriend h..hai..' she told him mischievously.

By the tone of his dear wifey Megha, Mohan understood very well that she was teasing him. He slightly smiled, obviously not letting her realizing it. 'Well, ab bhi hai...' and there he decided to play along.

The playful look on Megha's face turned serious. 'Kya?' she asked, shocked.

Mohan looked at her face. 'Haan!' he replied her casually, as if nothing happened, and noticed how she started sulking. He was definitely enjoying it.

'Main sone jaa rahi hu..' Megha sternly said to him and walked away.

Mohan smiled wide. 'She looks even more adorable!' he thought in awe of her.

Megha, keeping her dupatta away above her suitcase, quietly laid down on the bed, pulled over the blanket on her and closed her eyes, while Mohan, smiling in himself, tiptoed to her and sat on his knees.

What a beautiful sight! This was the first thought that came in his mind as he saw her sleeping. Her elegance mixed with innocence and cuteness was making him go weak for her. He lovingly gazed her and the next moment, gently started stroking her forehead.

'Ab meri koi girlfriend nahi hai buddhu. Agar hoti toh humara milna, ek dusre ko pasand karna, humari shaadi..yeh sab nahi hota..' he confessed to a sleepy Megha in a tender-filled voice.

Suddenly Megha opened her eyes, surprising him in an unexpected way and making him quickly move his hand away in this process. They shared an eye-lock by which, perhaps, they were having their own silent conversation and it was much beyond than anyone's understanding.

'Goodnight!' Mohan adoringly wished her.

Megha blinked once and subtly smiled. 'Goodnight!'

As Mohan walked around the bed and laid down on his side, facing the other direction, he was still smiling in bliss and Megha was doing the same. They were no more strangers, they knew. Their hearts fluttered. SOMETHING happened to them! 

It was the most pleasant morning. Megha woke up as the alarm rang. Turning it off, she looked around the room with a drowsy expression. 'Subha ho g..gayi.. Jaldi se..' she stopped the moment she realized that Mohan was cuddled up to her. 

Trying to turn a little but unable to do because of him, she just glanced him from the corner of her eyes as that was all she could do. Sighing, she smiled, feeling herself in cloud nine. She held his hand which was on her waist and entwined their fingers tightly. She felt the moment of a lifetime and found her HEAVEN!

Preview/Spoiler of Chapter 4:

Mohan and Megha shift to their new home. Party time but Megha is not happy! 

3.42am guys! So had to end the update here...Waiting for comments! I really hope that you guys loved it ! Smile

Chapter 4 - Mr. and Mrs. Mohan Bhatnagar

Edited by -Bidzie- - 06 October 2012 at 5:46pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

baidyakiranarijit.biswasAdil14crazy87amrutha26Payal15sim_ransowmyap03MaankigopiMadhuiluvrainaartifatim30srishti bhutaniblmadhuriJumanaLoveKunalswavai2asmi279MR21Meera_Ka_Mohanfariya94Moner_Radio-TheInstigator-meghan27-Deb-shourieSenpoo-krazyriya-sehar mehrotraAdallymanesha76misty85

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
*Edited

sorry for being late lateef as always...OuchLOL

first of all... i loved the chapter's title...Bliss...Heart ahem ahemm..Wink. too good behena...Big smile

i loved the part... MM's convo was damn sweet...Embarrassed..naughty...Blushing all in all... it was urmmm...fun..Tongue...!

Awww how innocently my mohan tells about his girlfriend na...Embarrassed haayee so cuteee
Day Dreaming..! this is the thing I love Mohan for..Hug.! n Megha's laughter was...LOL... bechara mohan was too embarassed..awww...LOL

I loved the naughty mohan...Wink the way he says "abhi bhi hai"...rofl... n megha going jealous..ROFL. hahaha...! yeh hai mera mohan...Wink megha tease kare n mohan kuch na kare...LOL bhala aise kaise ho sakta hai...! I loved their chem. here...Day Dreaming

Mohan looking at sleeping megha...was AwweeeDay Dreaming ! n those lines... that he dont have any gf... n megha's unexpected opening of her eyes... n then eye-lock...Day Dreaming hayeee its so beautiful...Blushing... kaash meri bhi SR kuch aisi ho...
Blushing do-chaar eye-locks toh bante hai na yaar... ! Wink

that SOMETHING happening to them..
Blushing...even i'm getting a feel of this..Day Dreaming. awww so beautiful described behena...Clap i'm just loving it more n more..Hug.!

I'm so proud of myself..Approve. that I convinced you to write this one...Embarrassed yayyy I totally rock..Cool. haina...LOL...?

the last para...ahemm its so emotionally n beautifully written..Day Dreaming...beyond words ! Its a moment to be felt...Blushing so I'll be doing only that...wont comment on it...!

spoiler...ahem ahem... i know teri story mein twists na ho..aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta...! toh I'm all ready for it...LOL

awesome hai tu merii behena...ClapStar... lagi reh...Wink

love you so much...Hug
Varshu  Heart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 01 September 2012 at 11:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Tere upar wale reply ka reply : I know... tu mere comment se bada darti hai... hai na...ROFL... bcoz goshh u r too lazy to reply them..Angry..LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Res...

dont know for what...ROFL
Tu paagal hai ROFL Well, aaj shayad update nahi kar paaungi kyunki just realized ki its 2.30am...ab update type karte karte subha ho jaayegi ShockedLOL But PAKKA PROMISE...kal kar dungi after epi!Embarrassed Aaj raat aur sochungi what to write and allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Tere upar wale reply ka reply : I know... tu mere comment se bada darti hai... hai na...ROFL... bcoz goshh u r too lazy to reply them..Angry..LOL
You know me sooo well...haan am way too lazy...Aashi se poochlena...she knows very well tooLOL
-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Res...

dont know for what...ROFL
Tu paagal hai ROFL Well, aaj shayad update nahi kar paaungi kyunki just realized ki its 2.30am...ab update type karte karte subha ho jaayegi ShockedLOL But PAKKA PROMISE...kal kar dungi after epi!Embarrassed Aaj raat aur sochungi what to write and allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haaye ram ladki...D'oh..tune update ke liye res. kia hai...LOL. n you dont even know what to write...Shocked

sochungi...matlab...? Shocked

tujhse badi jhalli maine apni life mein nahi dekhi...ROFL. tu bilkul mujhpe gayi hai...LOL

okay...jaldi soch lio mata... n do update kal...Wink

Go to top