Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 7)

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
very sweet and subtle update..i totally loved it.

btw tht  fekta dialogue was too hilarious.i literally cracked upLOL 

excellent jobClap

Edited by fariya94 - 16 August 2012 at 12:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Ok first of all I cant believe ki main yahan post reserve karke bhul gyi...lolzz...Varshu ke PM k baad bhi LOLLOL

So sorry Bidu...Mjhe itna gussa aa rha hai apne aap par ki main ise padhna bhul gyi Cry

Coming back to ur FF...

Bidzu worlds tightest hug for u Hug!!! Agar CV's ye script le ke ek serial banaye toh I'm bloody sure it'll top the TRP charts throughout!!! It was sooo simple, realistic yet sooo mesmerizing...Day Dreaming.

I think the quote "Beauty lies in Simplicity" was written for ur FF only...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...tune isse itna beautifully likha hai yaar...each and every emotion of Megha and Mohan were sooo amazingly expressed...Wink..

I dun think I need to say that I was imagining every part of it...(I still am EmbarrassedLOL)...I feel like I was in the room with them witnessing everything with my own eyes...

I just wish the CVs read this once and understood what we actually want to see is totally diff from wat they are showing...LOL.

It completely made me forget NBt for a while...Embarrassed

I forgot those Balaji stuff was hillarious
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma_SilentSoul_

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
OMGGG behena... I'm speechless! Shocked

the part is so...awww urmmm...n ummm... haayeee...Blushing

beautifully scripted...Embarrassed loved each n everything...to the core... Hug...so naturally described...n decorated with the cherry of reality...! aaah ! just loved it...Heart..!!

I was literally having goosebumps reading it...Blushing..!!

Megha's nervousness...fear... dari si...sehami si megha... yet she has that charm of sweetness...Embarrassed simplicity n bindaaspan..Wink...awww i just love her like this..Hug.!!!

Mohan couldnt help but smile... awww that was very sweetly written..Embarrassed...! He lost in her beauty...trying hard not to...LOL but megha ke charm se wo bach nahi paya...i loved this part... u have described these emotions of MM so well...Clap how both were nervous... though they know they r husband-wife now... still those initial inhibitions prevail inside... it was very aptly written..Clap.! must say, you understand these so well... really hats off to your capability of writing...executing... n handling such a situation so perfectly ..Star..! too good for words behenaa...!!

Megha in pink salwar-suit with white dupatta...hayeee i loved it..Day Dreaming. its my fav. combination too...! teri aur meri pasand sach mein bahut milti hai...Wink

I loved the way...you are accompanying the part with so much matureness n realistic versions...Embarrassed like Megha asking for help... its so practical these days... n we, girls shouldnt hesitate from expressing...atleast from our husbands! Approve

Mohan...bechara... awww i loved the way he was feeling a li'l shy initially...Embarrassed n my most fav. part/ line is :

"Mohan did notice that she trembled under his physical contact but didn't ask anything about it since he didn't want her to be uncomfortable."

the red part : awww nothing can be more sweetest than this...Day Dreaming every girl desires for such an understanding n caring husband...! I just love MOHAN...hayeee...Blushing

n Megha's balaji soaps wali line... was awesome... i literally cracked up there... ROFL...yeh bindaas megha mujhe badi pasand hai by god...Hug

OMGG ! toh next part mein MM talk... tujhe pata hai kya... i have always dreamt of such a SR...Blushing i want newly marrieds to talk... to talk more... n know each other more...baki i cant explain well here..LOL. tujhe SB mein btaungi...Wink. but i'm too damn excited for the next part...Day Dreaming

And... I know its special for both you n me...! the reason is... ahem ahem...

PS : I was imagining the whole scene side by side..Day Dreaming. as if I myself is present there...Blushing

keep rocking meri behenaa...Thumbs Up

love youuu...Hug
Varshu Heart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 19 August 2012 at 5:21am

_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
superb!!Clap

_SilentSoul_

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Awww...Bidzie...it is so cute!...love these two...busy shying away from each other..it is so romantic Day Dreaming...i am really loving it...do update soon..and thanks a ton for the PM Hug

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

OMGGG behena... I'm speechless! Shocked
And I'm speechless on seeing the length of your comment ShockedLOL

the part is so...awww urmmm...n ummm... haayeee...Blushing
haaiii allah...my behena is blushing :P

beautifully scripted...Embarrassed loved each n everything...to the core... Hug...so naturally described...n decorated with the cherry of reality...! aaah ! just loved it...Heart..!!
I'm glad that you loved it Embarrassed

I was literally having goosebumps reading it...Blushing..!!
I can imagine you haalat ROFL

Megha's nervousness...fear... dari si...sehami si megha... yet she has that charm of sweetness...Embarrassed simplicity n bindaaspan..Wink...awww i just love her like this..Hug.!!!
And you know ki iss FF ki Megha kaun hai actuallyWink

Mohan couldnt help but smile... awww that was very sweetly written..Embarrassed...! He lost in her beauty...trying hard not to...LOL but megha ke charm se wo bach nahi paya...i loved this part... u have described these emotions of MM so well...Clap how both were nervous... though they know they r husband-wife now... still those initial inhibitions prevail inside... it was very aptly written..Clap.! must say, you understand these so well... really hats off to your capability of writing...executing... n handling such a situation so perfectly ..Star..! too good for words behenaa...!!
Thank you thank you thank you sooo much! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Megha in pink salwar-suit with white dupatta...hayeee i loved it..Day Dreaming. its my fav. combination too...! teri aur meri pasand sach mein bahut milti hai...Wink
Abey yeh tujhe aaj pata chala? LOL Issi liye toh ek hi insaan pe marte hai *blush*

I loved the way...you are accompanying the part with so much matureness n realistic versions...Embarrassed like Megha asking for help... its so practical these days... n we, girls shouldnt hesitate from expressing...atleast from our husbands! Approve
I agree! See its just like.. they both know very well that being husband and wife, they can be like that yet as they're strangers, they get nervousEmbarrassed Its like.. mind bol raha hai ki husband hai lekin dil hai ki ghabra jaata hai *blush*

Mohan...bechara... awww i loved the way he was feeling a li'l shy initially...Embarrassed n my most fav. part/ line is :

"Mohan did notice that she trembled under his physical contact but didn't ask anything about it since he didn't want her to be uncomfortable."

the red part : awww nothing can be more sweetest than this...Day Dreaming every girl desires for such an understanding n caring husband...! I just love MOHAN...hayeee...Blushing
I know you love mohan but no worries, as i've tried to keep this ff realistic, he wont be perfect either..his imperfectness will show up slowly ;)

n Megha's balaji soaps wali line... was awesome... i literally cracked up there... ROFL...yeh bindaas megha mujhe badi pasand hai by god...Hug
tujhe pasand aani hi thi ;)

OMGG ! toh next part mein MM talk... tujhe pata hai kya... i have always dreamt of such a SR...Blushing i want newly marrieds to talk... to talk more... n know each other more...baki i cant explain well here..LOL. tujhe SB mein btaungi...Wink. but i'm too damn excited for the next part...Day Dreaming
Will be updating soon :D

And... I know its special for both you n me...! the reason is... ahem ahem...
*ahem ahem*

PS : I was imagining the whole scene side by side..Day Dreaming. as if I myself is present there...Blushing
Aage aise bhi scenes aayenge jaha agar khud ko imagine karegi tohhh *cough cough* Wink

keep rocking meri behenaa...Thumbs Up
Thanxxx behena Hug 

love youuu...Hug
Varshu Heart
Love you toooEmbarrassed

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHugBlushingDay Dreaming

Isse zada kuch kehne ki haalat mein nahi hoon...LOL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Ok first of all I cant believe ki main yahan post reserve karke bhul gyi...lolzz...Varshu ke PM k baad bhi LOLLOL
Bhulne ki himmat kaisey ki tune? Angry Just kidding ROFL

So sorry Bidu...Mjhe itna gussa aa rha hai apne aap par ki main ise padhna bhul gyi Cry
Ab theek hai naa .. senti hone ki zaroorat nahi hai Tongue

_______
{Enough of my Balaji meldrama ...LOL...}

Coming back to ur FF...

Bidzu worlds tightest hug for u Hug!!! Agar CV's ye script le ke ek serial banaye toh I'm bloody sure it'll top the TRP charts throughout!!! It was sooo simple, realistic yet sooo mesmerizing...Day Dreaming.
I wish agar main Sunshine Productions mein hoti .. J&D ki akal theekaane laga deti by godWink

I think the quote "Beauty lies in Simplicity" was written for ur FF only...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...tune isse itna beautifully likha hai yaar...each and every emotion of Megha and Mohan were sooo amazingly expressed...Wink..
Love you for saying this...biggest compliment i guess...thank you so muchEmbarrassed

I dun think I need to say that I was imagining every part of it...(I still am EmbarrassedLOL)...I feel like I was in the room with them witnessing everything with my own eyes...
hawww besharam Shocked room mein sab kuch dekhegi? Wink

I just wish the CVs read this once and understood what we actually want to see is totally diff from wat they are showing...LOL.
No use of talking abt it yaarLOL

It completely made me forget NBt for a while...Embarrassed
Aaww that's so sweet of yaHug

I forgot those Balaji stuff was hillarious LOL
Hahaa i know ROFL main khud hi type kartey waqt has rahi thi ROFL

Go to top