Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 31)

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Nice update Chhutki Big smile
Reading your FFs after long time ..thanks for the PM Hug
Separation kitna lamba hone waala hai ? Wink

Edited by passionalive - 30 June 2013 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Nice update ChhutkiBig smile
Reading your FFs after long time ..thanks for the PMHug
Separation kitna lamba hone waala hai ?Wink

Thanks di. Jyada lamba nahi hoga ;) 12 years toh bilkul nahi :D

kiru_maau

MysticalDawn Goldie
MysticalDawn
MysticalDawn

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
LOL It better end sooner...12 years separation looks like a lifetime Tongue

Edited by Sansaa - 01 July 2013 at 3:45am

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Chapter 11

It was 10 PM at night when Mohan came back from work. Tired and exhausted, he changed to a black vest with black trousers. Walking towards the window, he leaned against the wall beside it and stared at the rainfall outside. He seemed to be lost in thoughts. 

Megha came to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Thinking something?" She asked confusedly. 

Mohan could barely shake his head in a response, and Megha understood that he was upset. She stepped close to him and caressed his cheek. "I'll be back s..soon!" she lovingly looked in his eyes and said softly.

Mohan halfheartedly smiled to convince her that he was fine, looked away and handed her the flight tickets. "Your flight is at 11 AM tomorrow. I couldn't get it today cuz of the bad weather and those weather warnings about thunder and storm. Sorry about that!" he lowered his eyes as he could not hold back his sadness. Sniffing, he tried walking away.

Megha gently grabbed his wrist. "Stop trying to hide your feelings from me. You're terrible at it!" she warmly said and made him turn to her. "Look in my eyes!" she tenderly said. 

Mohan gazed in her eyes and his eyes were filled with tears. He cupped her face delicately. "I know I am reacting in a really stupid way, but I'm habituated to be with you. The saddest thing is that you are going to be in a different city for god knows how many days and I cannot even accompany you cuz of my work!" he poured out everything, that he kept hidden in his heart, in a vulnerable ever since he knew that Megha had to stay away from him for sometime. 

Megha stood speechless. She kept on staring in his eyes and her heart ripped apart to see him weak for the first time. The next moment, she pulled him in a tight, squishy hug. She closed her eyes and drew him near to her, leaving no space between them. 

Mohan wrapped her in his arms securely with his eyes shut as he found solace in her touch. 

After a couple of minutes, they broke their hug and let themselves lose in each other's eyes. The environment was perfectly romantic with the mother nature pouring cats and dogs rainfall outside and the room was dim-lighted. Passion and intensity kept on flowing in between them and simply added fire to the magical aura to their surrounding.

Megha headed towards the bed with a blissful smile playing on her lips, and Mohan, with a dreamy smile, unintentionally followed her as his heart said so. He politely held her arm, turned her to his direction and pulled her closer to him, causing her to bump with his chest. After doing so, he slid his arms on her waist and sensuously stared in her eyes. 

While Mohan was lessening the distance in between their lips, Megha sighed helplessly and closed her eyes. Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his breath caressing her skin in the most loving manner. 

Mohan contently smiled to see Megha's submissive side for him. He had his eyes closed. As he smoothly pressed her lips with his, turning it into a deep kiss, Megha slid her arms on his back and clutched his shirt. She responded to his kiss in the same intense way as him. As the seconds were passing by, they were completely drowning themselves in their own world of love, passion and dreams. 

Moving apart after sometime, they slowly laid on their bed, cuddling as closer as possible. Mohan turned Megha towards him and looked at her angelic face affectionately. "Thanks for making my life beautiful!" he gratefully said and kissed softly on her forehead and cheeks. Further, he dipped his head in the midst of her hairs, inhaled the fragrance of her shampoo and placed a trail of desirous, wet kisses over her shoulders and arms. 

Megha moaned in pleasure and turned off the light, while Mohan made her night the most beautiful and magical one ever. They listened to their hearts and completed each other in the truest sense before parting ways temporarily. 

The rays of the sun brightened up their room. Megha slowly opened her eyes and found herself snuggled to Mohan with the blanket wrapped on them. She looked around for a moment speechlessly and reminisced everything that happened last night and then could not stop blushing hard.

Mohan yawned and opened his eyes only to find his wifey turning red. He ardently smiled and pecked on her forehead. "Go and get ready asap!" he tenderly told her while caressing her hairs with his right hand that was beneath her head. 

Megha somehow managed to nod, quickly covered herself a shawl that was luckily kept on the side-table and ran inside the washroom, while Mohan chuckled at her, finding her so adorable. 

Megha shyly smiled with her cheeks turning red as she was packing her clothes in the suitcase. Mohan entered the room from the washroom and started drying his drenched hairs with the towel. "ready?" he asked her with a casual smile while running his hands in between his hairs to arrange them properly. 

Nodding slightly, Megha lowered her eyes with the shy smile still stuck on her lips. 

"She looked so cute while shying and blushing!" Mohan thought and was in awe of his darling wife. "lets go!" he said and carried her suitcase outside and she obediently followed him. 

Preview of Chapter 12:
Megha taking care of her mother, while Mohan busy in his office works. Both are missing each other. Later at night, they talked with each other for long. 

*hiding her face under the blanket in shyness* Probably I am blushing more than Megha. LOL I have absolutely nothing to say about this update! My cheeks are red! Embarrassed Hope you all loved the part. Comment in detail and like the post! Big smile

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 06 July 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bawriforkunaljessiejaykunaladictedPravesh.PMeera_Ka_Mohandaniella05purvi08Moner_Radiomeghan27Megher_Palokpc_palsdsgirlSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedBlushingWink Red and Pink chapter! Wink Nicely written Bidzie!!! Clap
Will there be a FB reminisced by either one of them, later coming, with the inside details??!! WinkEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pdsgirl_SilentSoul_

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Another Nice update Bidz.  
Thx for the PM

Originally posted by Senpoo

EmbarrassedBlushingWink Red and Pink chapter! Wink Nicely written Bidzie!!! Clap
Will there be a FB reminisced by either one of them, later coming, with the inside details??!! WinkEmbarrassedLOL
ShockedShocked
Naughty pooLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Pravesh.P - 03 July 2013 at 12:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
IF won't allow the details, Poo, so stop dreaming! LOL Anyways thanks guys for your comments :-) The chapter is actually making me dark red! Blushing

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioSenpoo

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ahhh..beautiful update bidzie..and yes as poo said red and pink chapterWink thanx for the PM..

and poo stop dreaming too much.LOL

Pravesh.PSenpoo_SilentSoul_

Go to top