Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 30)

bawriforkunal Groupbie
bawriforkunal
bawriforkunal

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

@Samiksha (bawriforkunal):
Well, I am having my summer vacations and this is why my updates are fast! My pleasureSmile
Ohh.. So.. this is the reason! Well.. Its good I have joined forum during your vacations! Wink
They actually slept while having a conversation, or rather a teasing session between themselves! I hope it was clearSmile
lol.. Yes I had got it Bidzie! Was just kidding re! Tongue LOL
Not really was I ready to take Megha inside the washroom...that was just to shock Mohan...Usually wives would ask their hubbies to leave their hands, but megha is differentWink
they were having convo when mohan was inside the bathroom putting on the towel and the vest while megha was standing outside at the door! later mohan came out wearing towel and a black vest and then said that...read it again! 
ohh.. okie.. got it now! Smile
separation and longing will bring them closer, so chillSmile
Hope so.. fingers crossed!
Thanks once again...thanks a bunch! Big smile
No need of thanks re.. It was indeed a very nice update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

bawriforkunal Groupbie
bawriforkunal
bawriforkunal

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawriforkunal

@Samiksha (bawriforkunal):
Well, I am having my summer vacations and this is why my updates are fast! My pleasureSmile
Ohh.. So.. this is the reason! Well.. Its good I have joined forum during your vacations! Wink
They actually slept while having a conversation, or rather a teasing session between themselves! I hope it was clearSmile
lol.. Yes it was very muvh clear  Bidzie! Was just kidding re! Tongue LOL
Not really was I ready to take Megha inside the washroom...that was just to shock Mohan...Usually wives would ask their hubbies to leave their hands, but megha is differentWink
they were having convo when mohan was inside the bathroom putting on the towel and the vest while megha was standing outside at the door! later mohan came out wearing towel and a black vest and then said that...read it again! 
ohh.. okie.. got it now! Smile
separation and longing will bring them closer, so chillSmile
Hope so.. fingers crossed!
Thanks once again...thanks a bunch! Big smile
No need of thanks re.. It was indeed a very nice update!

Answers in this comment only.. without bold! Smile

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your confusion and thanks once again for your comment. Since you told me what you were confused about, i could edit that part and wrote it in a better way. So thanks :-)

bawriforkunal

bawriforkunal Groupbie
bawriforkunal
bawriforkunal

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your confusion and thanks once again for your comment. Since you told me what you were confused about, i could edit that part and wrote it in a better way. So thanks :-)

Read again! Got the changes! Now.. I could visualise it better! Thumbs Up Clap 

_SilentSoul_

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Ahhh...so d confession is already made..from ur last precap I thought u'll show separation before d confession...bt I loved it dis way...u've written d.confession so nicely..
And now we'll see separation..I'm sure it'll bring dem closer..thanks for the PM..will be waiting for ur next update Big smile

_SilentSoul_

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Another wonderful and fast updateClap from you. thanks for the PM
I really loved the dialogue mohan told "' I can make a joke of myself million times to see you smile and laughing "Thumbs Up

_SilentSoul_

Manicaa Groupbie
Manicaa
Manicaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Very nice...loved it Smile

_SilentSoul_

kunaladicted Goldie
kunaladicted
kunaladicted

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hayyyeee...can't come out of this...This is sooo romantic and cute...Ok...Bidu... Brilliant chapter...simply splendid...Freaking awesome...
Mohan's confessions was so magical, simple and sweet... sooo romantic at the same time...It feels like each word coming from bottom of his heart...and seriously I didn't expected his confession in this chap atleast... U really amazed me with such a sweet confession...
And then comes the bathroom sceneHeartBlushingBlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart it was sooo cute...I loved it... I thoroughly enjoyed it...I m blushing while reading and thinking abt the situation... Mohan aisa kare to samajh me bhi aata h...But Megha..OMG...u really amazed me... she is in full on teasing mode...Mazaaa aa gaya...aisa scene maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha...
O sorry bed scene bhul gyi... another cute scene with full of teasing and simple romance...Wowww...
waiting for the judaai chap... update soon...thanks for the PM...

and Now a very serious request .. plz plz pay attention... plz for heaven's sake change ur profile pic.. Its really distracting...
main ja bhi tumhara koi comment ya post padhti hun...dhyan hi nahi jaata h...main 10 min tak us pic ko ghurti rehti hun us pic ko... Wo dreamy dreamy sa pic uspe Mohan k iraade... ufff... its so distracting... Plzzz ... Ya to phir koi illaj bata...

_SilentSoul_

Go to top