Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 25)

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Aww..its adorable bidzie...want to read d confession now..hope u do it early dis tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

kunaladicted Goldie
kunaladicted
kunaladicted

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
.Amazing Bidzie...
This is really superb...and getting very very interesting... Beach scene, all the morning scenes are beautiful...I could actually imagine them.. But ek request h agli baar na cheek pe kiss karwana... Forehead kisses cute h par bahut jyada ho gaye... 
Eagerly waiting for the part in which Mohan Confess his love...

_SilentSoul_

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Simple and Nice Day Dreaming! But yeah forgotten what was the context and good trick to make us refer to the older chapters this way Wink! Ok read them again! Good going and Keep them coming fast enough Big smile!

_SilentSoul_

Mitali25 Goldie
Mitali25
Mitali25

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Lovely FF!!

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch folks for your wonderful comments. Means a lot. :-) Anyways enjoy the next chapter and don't forget to flood in this thread with your precious response! <3

Chapter 9
You and Me - Picture Perfect

Mohan braked his car in front of their building. "Megha, you go inside. I need to go somewhere." 

"Where?" Megha was confused. 

"Guru is going out of town for some work, so he wanted to meet me before he leave." Mohan informed her like an obedient husband. "I shall be back soon!" he touched her cheek and gave her a loving look.

Megha nodded with a faint smile and getting out of the car, she went inside. 

"Did you tell Bhabhi about your feelings?" Guru seriously asked.

Mohan embarrassingly looked elsewhere. "What feelings?" he pretended to be unaware. 

Guru smacked on his arm playfully. "Stop acting confused, bhaia! You know what I'm talking about." 

Mohan stood up from the couch. "I've told ya a several times. There's nothing what you're thinking. Sach mein yaar!" he told in a convincing tone. 

Guru was surely not convinced. He stared at Mohan with suspicious eyes. "Really? Ah well, don't you love to be with her? Be near her? Talking to her? Thinking about her when you're not with her? Huh?" 

"I do!" Mohan confessed with a sheepish smile and was deported back in the moments he had with Megha. 

"Go in front of the mirror and see yourself when you're thinking about Bhabhi. And you say you are not falling for her?" Guru confidently said. 

Mohan glanced at him confusedly.

"Confess to her that you love her, you can't see her in pain, you love to see her smiling, and she means the world to you!" Guru suggested.

Baffled, Mohan innocently asked, "Isn't it too early?"

Guru slammed his forehead with his palm. "Hey bhagwaaan! Kya hoga tumhara!"

Mohan scratched his head and pouted in embarrassment.

"You two know each other for more than a month. Before marriage, you guys met, talked and liked each other, and this is why, you guys got married. Remember?" Guru sarcastically asked him.

Mohan nodded, being in deep thoughts.

Sighing for the nth time, Megha looked at the door while sitting on the couch. She looked pale and sad as she had never been alone at home before. 

The door creaked open and Mohan walked inside with an expression of exhaustion on his face. "It's so late and you are still awake!" he said to Megha as he saw her on the sofa in front of him and staring at him.

"Ghar aane ki zarurat k..kya thi?" Megha sarcastically asked, rolled her eyes and walked back to the bedroom.

"Huh?" Mohan was baffled and ran behind her. "Kya hua?" he asked, holding her by her arms and making her face him. "Gussa ho?" 

Megha nodded while fuming in anger. "Subha gaye the aur s..shaam ko aaye ho. Pata hai saara din I was so bored. I mean, how the hell could you leave me alone at home like that?" she said in a breath. 

"Sorry!" Mohan affectionately said in a soft voice. 

Megha turned around, facing the other side. "You know I haven't eaten dinner yet and I am so hungry but I was waiting for you and you are..." she again said on a spree while folding her arms across her chest. 

Mohan stood in front of her and held his ears. "Aakhri baar maaf kardo! Please!" he innocently looked at her, making her all melt and smile at his cuteness. 

"Theek hai!" she smilingly said and rested her head on his chest, hugging him. 

Mohan wrapped her in his arms, and the next moment, something struck his mind, which made him grin in happiness. He pulled Megha back. "Did you actually say that without stammering?" 

"What?" Megha asked, baffled and unaware of what he was talking about.

"Megha, tum mere se gussa thi and you actually scolded me without stammering on a single word. Remember!" Mohan tried to remind him gleefully. 

Megha stood silent for a while, and soon an overwhelming smile crept on her lips as she realized that Mohan was right. She actually did not stammer for the first time while saying something. "I actually did not stammer. That means..."

"This means that you can get over it! If you try, you can shoo it off your life!" 

"Yes I can!" Megha cried in joy and hugged him again. "I surely can!" She repeated in contentment. 

"Job ka pehela din kab hai?" Mohan asked while eating his juice. He and Megha were sitting on the dinning table. 

"Agle m..mahine ki--"

"Ruko!" Mohan interrupted. "I know ki tum apni job ke liye anxious ho, but try to get over this feeling of yours and then tell me when it is!"

"Agle.. mahine.. ki pehele.. tarik ko." Megha slowly said, keeping her mind calm and relaxed, and then contently smiled, realizing that she did not stammer. 

Proud and satisfied, Mohan grinned wide, touched Megha's cheek and blinked once, gesturing that he was always with her no matter what. 

Megha's eyes were filled with tears. Mohan was truly an angel and a messiah in her life, she thought and her heart was filled with content and gratefulness of having such a wonderful husband like him. "Thank you!" she managed to whisper as she was too overwhelmed and holding Mohan's hand, she entwined her fingers with his. 

Preview of Ch 10:

"Mohan, Maa has fallen ill. P..papa is out of town for w..work, and Chutki needs me. I need t..to go home a..asap!" Megha told Mohan in an upset voice. 

Hope you guys liked the chapter and yes there's a separation coming and this is only cuz I believe, separation brings intensityEmbarrassed long and jhakkas comments plzLOL

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 24 June 2013 at 11:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bawriforkunalsaau38Pravesh.Pkunaladicteddaniella05naina2010Meera_Ka_Mohanasmi279Moner_Radio-TheInstigator-meghan27Senpoodsgirl

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Awww... sweetie this was amazing. 

A fantastic update. Please continue soon dear .Can't wait. Can you pm me when you update?? Thank you for writing such a beautiful part. Continue soon, will be waiting

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saau38

Awww... sweetie this was amazing. 

A fantastic update. Please continue soon dear .Can't wait. Can you pm me when you update?? Thank you for writing such a beautiful part. Continue soon, will be waiting

I was about to PM after coming back from dinner. Anyways thanksSmile

saau38

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Good update Bidz. how's school going. Think you are too busy as we rarely see you in MMT nowadays

_SilentSoul_

Go to top