Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 20)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi Bidzie...HugSorry yaar, my internet was down from past 1 week, still its very slow...Ouch

Just a while ago got the connection, and the very first thing I did was to read your FF..Approve...Wow, dil khush kar diya.Clap... very romantic updateBlushing... loved it... Am loving every moment in this story...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks friends for your awesome comments! Glad you all liked the chapter.Big smile

Anyways I hope no one has forgotten me! Embarrassed So here is the update after four and a half months! Sorry for thatLOL

Chapter #6
Togetherness

"Baitho yaha!" Mohan made Megha sit on the bed, and he sat on the floor in front of her. "Kya hua? Kis baat ne itna upset kia tumhe?" he asked her in a caring voice. 

"Maine kahi bar job ke liye i..interviews d..diye, lekin h..har baar ek hi r..response aata hai ki meri s..speaking ability a..achchi nahi hai issi liye--" Megha burst into tears. "Main k..kabhi kuch nahi kar p..paaungi, Mohan!" she said in the midst of her sobs. 

Mohan sat beside her, and cupped her face gently, making her look in his eyes. "Meri aakhon se dekho toh tum bohot kuch kar sakti ho, Megha!" His voice was filled with love and appreciation. He wiped off her tears by rubbing his thumbs on her cheek. 

Megha looked at him in astonishment. How did she become so lucky to have Mohan in her life? How did her faith be so kind to her after all the failures she faced in her life? Her eyes were filled with tears as she was grateful to Mohan for being her soulmate.

"Thanks!" Megha whispered in a weak voice, and hugged him tightly. He wrapped her in his arms, and she could seek solace by being so near to him. She closed her eyes.

The sun shone as brightly as ever. It was a warm afternoon. Megha was in a peaceful slumber as she was depressed and tired, while Mohan was stroking his head, and looking at her tenderly. "Taqleef hoti hai, Megha! Nahi dekh sakta tumhe aise!" 

Just then, Megha's phone rang. Mohan picked it up instantly as he did not want Megha's slumber to be disturbed because of the noise. 

"Hello!" Mohan went out of the room. 
"Can I talk to Mrs. Megha Bhatnagar please?" 

Mohan glanced back at Megha, and thought if he should wake her up, but then he decided not to do it. "Well, she is not available right now. Do you have any message?" 

"Tell her that she has an interview day after tomorrow at 10AM in Awaaz India office." 

Mohan grinned. Tears of joy gathered in his eyes. "Thank you! Thanks a lot!" He hung up the call, and contently smiled. "Megha bohot khush hogi yeh khabar sunke!"

Megha woke up at time of sunset. She was confused to realize that she was sleeping the entire day. "Mohan ne mujhe uthaaya kyun nahi?" She wondered and got up from bed. 

She searched Mohan in the entire apartment, but did not find him. "Shayad terrace pe honge!" She thought, and went there hurriedly.  

"Mohan!" Megha called out to him after reaching the terrace. It was a dark night, but the moonlight made it so beautiful and serene, she thought and smiled. She saw Mohan standing near the railing and looking up at the sky. 

"Kya dekh rahe ho?" Megha asked him curiously, and casually as she stood beside him. "Pata hai Megha, tum bohot special ho!" Mohan confessed with a calm smile on his face, and shifted his adore-filled gaze on her. Megha was taken aback by this sudden praise, and became silent for a while. 

"Kyun?" Megha asked adorably. Mohan smiled. "Koi reason nahi hai! Bas itna pata hai ki tum mere life mein sabse special insaan ho." 

Megha felt herself at the top of the world. Overwhelmed by joy, she hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back. 

"Ek baat kahoon?" Mohan asked her a little fearfully. "Hmm?" Megha muttered. "Parso tumhara ek interview hai Awaaz India mein---"

Megha broke the hug, and was shocked. "Toh tum waha jaana please!" Mohan pleaded. 

"Nahi!" Megha instantly said. "Mujh m..mein aur rejections s..sehne ki himmat nahi hai!" 

"Kya pata shayad yeh job ho jaaye! Khud pe bharosa--" 

"Nahi hoga, Mohan! Nanhi hoga!" Megha yelled in frustration, interrupting Mohan, and run back in home. 

"Hoga! Zaroor hoga!" Mohan firmly told to himself, and went back following Megha. 

Megha cried silently at a corner in her dim-lighted room, sitting on the floor, and hugging her knees, dipping her head in between. Mohan sat beside her.

"Mujhpe yakeen karti ho?" Mohan asked affectionately.

"Haan!" Megha whispered in between her cries. 

"To phir interview ke liye jaao!" Mohan suggested in a supportive voice.

Megha looked at Mohan, pleading him not to do this to her. Mohan pulled her in a hug without saying anything further. He did not want to force her if she did not want to do it herself. 

Mohan moved apart a little, wiped off her tears and kissed her forehead lovingly, while Megha clutched his shirt and closed her eyes without being nervous or uncomfortable this time. 

Precap: 
Mohan and Megha clean up the dust in their home together. Mohan takes Megha outside to cheer her up. 

Chapter 7 - Pg 22

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 16 June 2013 at 1:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

baidyakiranAVKYblmadhuriPravesh.PMeera_Ka_Mohanasmi279-TheInstigator-Moner_Radiomeghan27Megher_Palok

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Today is my lucky day...You have updated both of your FFs... Shocked

Nicely written..Clap... This FF is calm and smooth. Its beautiful to read. Nothing more to say... am enjoying reading.Embarrassed

_SilentSoul_

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Superb Part

_SilentSoul_

asmi279 IF-Dazzler
asmi279
asmi279

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I am so shocked and disappointed I haven't read your FF before..kitna bada nuksaan ho jata mera agar mein aj yeh nahi padti to..

Read the entire FF right from Chapter 1..You are an awesome writer dear Thumbs Up

Har ek scene is so realistic and believable..I can actually imagine it in my mind..and the way you described Mohan and his choti choti harkatein...made me fall in love with Mohan all over again..yaar, mujhe koi aisawala Mohan lake do pleeease Day Dreaming

Mujhe tumhare doosre wale FF ki link do na pls..can't afford to miss that one too Smile

Edited by asmi279 - 16 April 2013 at 1:01am

_SilentSoul_

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Res!

_SilentSoul_

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
bidzie to be frank i actually didnt remember d FF..so went again and read all the chapters..the last part is amazing..loved the way u've portrayed the equation between MM..and it was beautiful ..hope to read d next part soon dis tym Smile

_SilentSoul_

kiru_maau Goldie
kiru_maau
kiru_maau

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hey...SmileBig smile
I just read both your FFs today... Brilliant...Clap i mean... it's WOW... The things we can't actually see on the show... and keep wishing ki kaasshh aisa hota... Your  FF seems to be giving all that flavour...
Look forward to many more chapters from you... Big smileBig smile

_SilentSoul_

Go to top