Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

FF: We Complete Each Other.. Ch 11, Pg 31 (03/07) (Page 18)

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
comment unreserved on pg.16

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, 

First of all, I'm really SORRY for vanishing off suddenly. Anyways, came here just to inform you guys a few things. 

Sad news but I won't be able to update my FFs before the Christmas Break which starts from December 22nd. Apologizing for that!!! The reason is... My life is going HECK busy with school and part-time job, and I still need to learn to balance both perfectly. :P Everyday I've either school or work or both, so no time for IFing and FFs right now. :(

But during the break, I'll be completely off in 2 days a week, and that will be my time for updating my FFs. Hope you all understand. Even I too miss writing so much, but my exhausted mind doesn't really get ideas, so yeah. :(

Love you guys, and yes, can't wait to watch the first promo of season 2.

-BidzieEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhumini4monublmadhurikunaladictedMeera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Ok dear, I will wait... but please update for sure.Embarrassed Don't pain yourself too much, relax a bit.Big smile

swavai2

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Chapter #5
With You Forever.

With her hairs in a bun, and wearing her blue pajamas, Megha was busy in preparing for the lunch. She was cooking all the favourite dishes of her dearest husband; the thought itself made her feel butterflies in her tummy. 

"Aaj apne ghar mein peheli baar hum lunch karenge, sirf Mohan aur m..main." She said to herself and blushed.

After she finished her work in the kitchen, she headed to her washroom for a cold shower as shifting to a new home and setting it up really exhausted her. 

Megha walked to her suitcase to take out her salwaar suit that she would wear after taking bath, and the next moment, she froze, feeling Mohan standing just behind her. She turned back, and there, felt her heartbeats coming to a halt. 

"Ek ajnabee sa ehsaas dil ko sataaye..
Shayad yehi toh pyaar hai.." (female voice)

Mohan was in a black vest and a white towel, enough to make Megha weak. She looked at his wet and attractive face. Her expressions softened when her eyes locked with his. 

"Bechaainiyo mein dharkan meri tham jaaye..
Shayad yehi toh pyaar hai.." (male voice)

Seeing Megha, Mohan was finding so hard to control himself. In the winter afternoon, he was literally shivering in cold, but he didn't care, or perhaps, couldn't even think of it as his eyes were lost in hers so deeply and intensely. 

Mohan slipped his hand around her waist, and pulled her closer, lessening the distance in between them. Love and passion were in the air. 

Megha sighed, and closed her eyes, while Mohan untied her hairs, and whispered in her ears in a husky voice, "Khuli baalon mein jyada acchi dikhti hai meri wife!!!" 

As he moved apart, he could see Megha all red and pink, and that made him smirk. Then he simply went near his suitcase for his shirt, when, Megha slowly said, trying to control the abnormal rate of her heartbeats, "B..bed p..pe hai." 

Mohan understood that she was nervous again, and regretted over what he did a while ago. Really men would be men, he said in his mind mockingly, and felt like to smack himself so badly for making Megha uncomfortable. Without wasting a second, he nodded, took his shirt, and went back to the bathroom. 

As Megha saw him closing the door, Megha broke in a shy smile, remembering the magical moment she shared with Mohan sometime ago. "Sapna hai sab kuch." she said in a soothing tone with a peaceful, content look on her face. 

After Megha taking shower, and her and Mohan finishing eating lunch, they were quietly sitting on the couch, not even speaking a word to each other. Megha was shy, but Mohan was embarrassed and guilty. A strange sort of silence was prevailed all around. 

They wondered if they should just the conversation first. They were in dilemma actually, and found that really weird. What was the problem if they were close a while ago? After all, they're officially the husband and the wife, they thought.

"Khaana bohot hi accha tha." Mohan finally started it by praising Megha's cooking, making her grin gracefully. 

Just then, he received a text message, and instantly a smile crept on his lips as he went busy on reading it. 

Guru: Kya chal raha hai akele bhabhi ke saath hmm? Wink

Mohan started typing smilingly. 
Mohan: Mere bhai.. dil ka bura haal hai. Embarrassed 
Guru: Oye hoye.. mere bhaia ji laal ho rahe hai. Pyaar toh nahi ho gaya? Tongue
Mohan: Itni jaldi? Shocked

Suddenly he heard the cries of Megha, and as he raised his eyes and looked in front, he didn't found her there, but then realized that she was in the bedroom. He kept his cell phone inside his pocket, and rushed there. 

"W..wahi khabar h..hai naa?" Megha asked in a shaky voice, inwardly hoping for a positive news this time. 

After a moment, she kept the phone, walked near the window, and started crying silently, blankly looking outside at the nature. 

"Tum mere saath share kar sakti ho." Mohan assured Megha in a friendly way, placing his hand on her shoulder. Megha turned to face him, and as she couldn't hold it back any longer, she broke in his arms and cried. "Mohan, itni k..koshish karne ke b..baad bhi m..main kuch nahi kar sakti. Auro ki tarah k..kyun n..nahin h..hoon main." She complained in the midst of her sobs. 

Mohan hugged her tightly, and caressed her hairs gently and sweetly to comfort her in all ways possible, and chose not to ask her the matter right now as she was not in such a state to answer him properly. 

Megha's overflowing tears slowly dried on her cheeks. She gripped Mohan's shirt in her fist, and closed her eyes, finding the greatest pleasure in the arms of her hubby. For a moment, her negative concept about herself, that she was good for nothing, vanished, and she felt herself secure and complete. 

Promo: 
"Tum interview dene jaaogi!!!" Mohan firmly told Megha. 
Megha, with a dissatisfied look, said, "Nahi h..hoga m..mujhse." 

Will Mohan succeed in making Megha gain her self-confidence back? 

Liked it? Do press the like tab and comment. Will wait, and yes, thank you so much for keep loving me and being patient. Smile

Chapter 6 - Pg 20

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 16 June 2013 at 1:10am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

baidyakiransrj1234MaankigopiMadhuiluvrainaartiblmadhuriswavai2srishti bhutaniPravesh.Pkunaladictedpriya-like-bestasmi279sakhisangniMeera_Ka_MohanMoner_Radio-TheInstigator-meghan27SenpooMegher_Palokshivangi838sehar mehrotrasizzysehrish

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
reserved

_SilentSoul_

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Wow...wow... all r veryyy veryyy lovely and awesome. SmileClap